Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99 ($71.99 GCU)

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99 (31.99 GCU)

XB1 Version

PS4 Version

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess someone has only played wolfenstein and half life 2.
Ok, what would you say was a better single player FPS campaign? Rage? Call of Duty? Gears of War? I honestly can't think of something that actually had a well-received single player campaign other than Spec Ops.

This turned out way better than I planned

The girl went to get my store pickup.

Apparently "The Order" and the "new order"(in wolfenstein title) got confused sooooo

I GOT 1886 by mistake. Thanks again OP, I hope order 1886 is good, but I'll get better/double TIV either way

This turned out way better than I planned

The girl went to get my store pickup.

Apparently "The Order" and the "new order"(in wolfenstein title) got confused sooooo

I GOT 1886 by mistake. Thanks again OP, I hope order 1886 is good, but I'll get better/double TIV either way
Lol was there a sticker on it or she literally just went to the game section and grabbed it for you?

Yeah dude. She literally took an hour and came back with 1886. I'm glad, it's not as bad as said. I also don't mind the $48 TIV this week

I was going to say something to her , but after learning their TIV stayed same but increase bonus 20% after I traded in my games Sat(literally 4 hours before midnight promo change), I am SO glad I didnt

Yeah dude. She literally took an hour and came back with 1886. I'm glad, it's not as bad as said. I also don't mind the $48 TIV this week

I was going to say something to her , but after learning their TIV stayed same but increase bonus 20% after I traded in my games Sat(literally 4 hours before midnight promo change), I am SO glad I didnt
The 50% bonus was a mistake. It never really existed, although some people were able to get manager overrides during the few hours that the 50% was listed on the trade in page. It has since been removed.

Haha $48 TIV u wish...it'd get rid of that sucker today for $30 before it takes a bigger dive.

That's not necessarily a good thing, as Wolfenstein is the better game.

Well I mean with 50% TIV it was $48, but $30 isn't a big deal after all. Is wolfenstein really much better, or what were pros/cons if you like both? I blindly took it because of TIV, thinking I could always get wolfenstein cheap but I didn't know people hate the game lol

Well I mean with 50% TIV it was $48, but $30 isn't a big deal after all. Is wolfenstein really much better, or what were pros/cons if you like both? I blindly took it because of TIV, thinking I could always get wolfenstein cheap but I didn't know people hate the game lol
From what I've played, The Order is okay, but not great. Wolfenstein is great because of the story and boss fights. The Order is well, it's got a decent story going for it. Other than that, gameplay is pretty bland and not difficult at all. It's more of a been there done that type of game, where I'm sure lots of people were expecting something new and never before done sort of thing.

Wolfenstein is better in every single imaginable way except for the graphics. Wolfenstein isn't the longest game in the world but you're playing about 95% of the time whereas in the order you're playing like..40% of the time

I think she wanted the D

Well the orders graphics are astonishing, good gameplay, but as many complain the cinematics and cut scene mashes take WAY too much time, downright off putting when not in intense sequences. But it's nice to see what ps4 can do, and I believe this is another example of a tester, same way kz sf was a beta (now it's great), this is a taste of things to come but as I said then with kz, titles like this [either shortened or incomplete ] should be priced accordingly (eg $40) on release

Anyway, I'll be trading this week so I'll finish it, can't be too long to warrant another week, no MP (which is partly why I left with this as the guy I talked to when trading my game during the week was that it had mp he didn't play , if Wolfenstein had a MP I might have reconsidered as it was my only issue w/wolfenstein)

I guess I'll trade it and pick up wolfenstein sometime

Any chance Horizon 2 will also be on sale on the xbox store? Would prefer digital over physical 

I'd buy it but then you gotta spend anpther $25 for the "car pass" or whatever the fuck, if you're a completionist. I'll wait til they drop a GOTY edition for less than $40.

Or you could just not care about a few fake cars.
Speak for yourself man. I am when I say that I'm not a car guy and this isn't for me. But for enthusiasts, you have to remember that this is Forza; as in, these aren't carbon copies of one another with fresh paint and stat differences. You can hear and feel the engines, traction, etc, especially when using those force feedback racing wheels.

Any chance Horizon 2 will also be on sale on the xbox store? Would prefer digital over physical
Zero chance you'll get it at $39.99, but if you're GCU there's a very slim chance you'll see it less than $31.99 for quite some time.
Zero chance? I got this for $50 on XBL on Christmas. Meaning, this thing goes on sale on XBL and the next time it does, it'll probably be cheaper at, oh I don't know, $40!

Why are you acting like Microsoft games never go on sale when Halo MCC was just $36 on XBL a week ago?
Zero chance? I got this for $50 on XBL on Christmas. Meaning, this thing goes on sale on XBL and the next time it does, it'll probably be cheaper at, oh I don't know, $40!
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he meant for it to be on sale this week (which it isn't). Sure it will be on sale sometime down the road but right now it isn't. Obviously it will be on sale again but we don't know when.

I'll grab it today.  March has been busy with gaming purchases so far :/

FH2, Diablo 3, Bloodborne in a couple weeks ugh.....

ALso I read that FH2 will most likely be coming to PC (not surprised)

I just recently picked up an Xbox One and have been playing the hell out of Forza 5 that came with the system in a download code.  Is Horizon an arcade style racer or more sim like Forza 5?

Anyone know when best buy will do another sale on the GCU I missed it as I didn't have a console at the time so didn't feel the need to buy it.

I just recently picked up an Xbox One and have been playing the hell out of Forza 5 that came with the system in a download code. Is Horizon an arcade style racer or more sim like Forza 5?
It's got a slight bit more arcade feel (not mario kart style). It definitely still has some realistic handling, but drifting can be a bit more encouraged than in Forza 5. It's an open world style game though where there's all kinds of different races (circuit, sprint, street, off-road, etc) so there's a variety, and you can also just explore the world and not be confined to specific tracks.

I definitely recommend the Horizon series, I've had a ton of fun with it, and it's by far my favorite Forza game (I've played and completed 2, 3, 4, Horizon 1, and played 5 and Horizon 2, for reference).

Waited till I got to work...now it wont let me check out for in store pick up

DAMMIT.

Edit: it says my store has in store pickup for today, but errors out saying a change has occurred to shipping option?

Nevermind got it.  VPN was messing it up

has Halo ever been under $39.99 before? not sure if I should get it for someone now or possible wait for bb to drop more so under $30 with gcu.

Speak for yourself man. I am when I say that I'm not a car guy and this isn't for me. But for enthusiasts, you have to remember that this is Forza; as in, these aren't carbon copies of one another with fresh paint and stat differences. You can hear and feel the engines, traction, etc, especially when using those force feedback racing wheels.
It's Forza Horizon, though. Horizon is for people who like to play games, not get boners from virtual cars.

Why are you acting like Microsoft games never go on sale when Halo MCC was just $36 on XBL a week ago?
Because Halo's more broken than Driveclub and nobody's buying it because of that, so Microsoft tries to firesale it at no cost to themselves (DD costs them nothing) to sell units. If Halo 5: Guardians drops to $36 a few months after release, or drops at all within the first year of release, then tell me I'm wrong.

It's Forza Horizon, though. Horizon is for people who like to play games, not get boners from virtual cars.
Haha that's mostly true. However most of the game is about handling a car much more realistically than those of NFS. Horizon is a combination of NFS and forza proper. Each car has a significantly different feel

bread's done
Back