Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99 ($71.99 GCU)

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99 (31.99 GCU)

XB1 Version

PS4 Version

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't. Don't be a dick. It's a console in their stock keeping system, not a game, and you won't get the 20%. Going in and fighting about that makes employees miserable and won't end up getting you what you want. Lose/lose.
Was just a thought, and I'm not one of those crazy people that throws a fit, I'll simply ask why it doesn't qualify, and if they say because it's a console then so be it.

No harm in asking, I understand they will probably shoot me down but never hurts to ask

Was just a thought, and I'm not one of those crazy people that throws a fit, I'll simply ask why it doesn't qualify, and if they say because it's a console then so be it.

No harm in asking, I understand they will probably shoot me down but never hurts to ask
You know the answer, so there is no point in asking. Also, the game it comes with is a download voucher for a digital version, and GCU doesn't apply to digital download games, so you don't even have that going for you.

You know the answer, so there is no point in asking. Also, the game it comes with is a download voucher for a digital version, and GCU doesn't apply to digital download games, so you don't even have that going for you.
Well jeez fuck me for even mentioning this, seems asking a question to a rep is like murdering them in cold blood.

I'm tempted by this, but I don't do a lot of on-the-go gaming. It looks like I can get a PlayStation TV, 16GB memory card, and Persona 4 for about $50 less. Maybe that's a better option.

I'm tempted by this, but I don't do a lot of on-the-go gaming. It looks like I can get a PlayStation TV, 16GB memory card, and Persona 4 for about $50 less. Maybe that's a better option.
I kinda expect PSTVs to really start hitting clearance this summer, and if you check local Targets now you can probably find the Vita memory cards on clearance.

I still can't believe that the Vita TV failed so miserably. It's a PlayStation console for $99. It plays the vast majority of its software library. Sony should have a subscription plan solely for Vita games. I think there are a lot of underrated games there people would enjoy if they played them.

I still can't believe that the Vita TV failed so miserably. It's a PlayStation console for $99. It plays the vast majority of its software library. Sony should have a subscription plan solely for Vita games. I think there are a lot of underrated games there people would enjoy if they played them.
On seeing this deal I went over to Metacritic and viewed the highest rated Vita games and I'd have to say I was underwhelmed. Most of the top games were things I have played on other machines and they weren't hugely appealing. I'm sure from what people have said the hardware is great, proprietary memory aside, but the games just don't interest me.

I think the only reason I'd get one at this point is to remote play PS4 games.

I was going to add that I play my 3DS all the time, but at this point comparing the two seems a bit apples to oranges.

As someone who has owned a Vita for a few years and recently picked up a PSTV .... don't buy a Vita unless you love Japanese games. If anime style games and jrpgs are your jam, then by all means ... go for it. If you love AAA Western titles ... it's a wasteland and a waste of your money. Even the hacking scene hasn't found enough reason to make it a fun system to mess around with ... yeah you can emulate a PSP ... but PSPs are so cheap now that you're better off just actually buying a PSP.

It's a beautiful system (at least the original OLED model was .. this one not so much) but Sony has left it to die in the West ... as they seem to do with just about every peripheral they release ... PS EYE, PS Move, the Vita ... the 3DS may have weaker graphics, but at least it has strong first party support. I can't recall the last first party Vita game outside of Borderlands that has come out ... and Borderlands is a poor port by nearly all accounts.

So buy it if you really want a handheld and love a certain type of game, but otherwise I'd steer clear until the price is even lower.

Heads up cause I just noticed - the Borderlands 2 code expires on the 31st of this month. As always it might not ACTUALLY expire on the listed date, but figure this might influence anyone shipping. I'm hoping mine sells before it expires lol.

Also, thanks for the suggestions on price match. They adjusted no questions asked.

msrp $199, movers coupon should work bringing it down to $152+tax but in store only, and many stores won't have the bundle left I think.

Not a bad deal, but you'd still need to buy a memory card (it only comes with 8gb which is crap) and with E3 so close I'd personally just wait until we see what Sony says about the vita. Of course if you have a PS+ sub its a pretty good thing to get, 2 free games a month is hard to beat (well, $50/yr to pay for "free").
ummm 50 bucks per year for pS+ for vita is a joke. Its been months since they had anyting worth playing (rouge back in feb) rest has been pure trash all year

So I have a movers coupon laying around, and there is a bundle I'm stock at my local best buy. I know I want a vita, but I'm not sure if the price will go lower in the future. Is it worth it to pick this up now, or would it be better to wait for some sort of future sale?

So I have a movers coupon laying around, and there is a bundle I'm stock at my local best buy. I know I want a vita, but I'm not sure if the price will go lower in the future. Is it worth it to pick this up now, or would it be better to wait for some sort of future sale?
Seems to me that they will be forced to discount them eventually if they want to move them. I want one too but I'm waiting for a lower price or a better pack-in game. I suppose it depends on just how patient you are.

ummm 50 bucks per year for pS+ for vita is a joke. Its been months since they had anyting worth playing (rouge back in feb) rest has been pure trash all year
No true CAG will ever pay $50 for plus. EVER. Either $40 at most or free by committing fraud recently with GameStop promo.

any chance amazon will price match this? I bought this a few weeks ago from amazon and would be nice to get some money back.

Heads up cause I just noticed - the Borderlands 2 code expires on the 31st of this month. As always it might not ACTUALLY expire on the listed date, but figure this might influence anyone shipping. I'm hoping mine sells before it expires lol.

Also, thanks for the suggestions on price match. They adjusted no questions asked.
What? According to this page it says the voucher expires on December 31st 2018:

https://www.playstation.com/en-au/games/borderlands-2-psvita/

Guess I should redeem mine soon, just in case...

Edit:

Never mind.. Australian website.. Time to get some sleep...

Is the BBY Vita bundle deal dead? I just saw all this, and my best buy is closed. I might've considered buying it in-store tomorrow, but I have a feeling I'm screwed? It would be great to finally have something "expensive" enough to use my (I have a new home coupon) on...sh!t....

Is the BBY Vita bundle deal dead? I just saw all this, and my best buy is closed. I might've considered buying it in-store tomorrow, but I have a feeling I'm screwed? It would be great to finally have something "expensive" enough to use my (I have a new home coupon) on...sh!t....
it today only so if your stores are already closed then your only choice is to order it online for shipping and you only have 90 minutes left to do that one in to before the sale is over.

Yea. And it was this price for a full week like three weeks ago. And they were like $18 a piece for the B2G1 used sale a month ago.

Yes,but you can basically make your own GOTY edition now for about the same price.
Why wait?
Because the GOTY version shouldn't take too long to go on sale, and because I'd much, much rather have the DLC on disc than taking up hard drive space.

Some of the figures are on sale today in addition to the BOGO 50% off. Some Trap Masters are $10.04 before GCU instead of $14.99 before GCU. It works out to $13.05 plus tax for 2 of the on sale Trap Masters with GCU.

That's a pretty good deal on two sets of Minis for $12.19 plus tax with GCU.

The Trapmasters that are on sale is limited to Gusto, Bushwhack, Lob-Star, and Head Rush. The latter two being by far the most common figures out there. I swear Target can build a fortress out of all the Head Rush figures in their stores.

Yea, I think it's because Wallop is just so much better in appeal and abilities. Then they brought out the Target exclusive, which I think looks like crap, and made Headrush even more common.

Figured this is the best place to ask since there are no game deals today, but does anyone have any experience using a laser printer to print game covers?  Best Buy has an HP LaserJet Pro for $150.  I've seen cheaper laser printers, but they seem to have mixed reviews as opposed to this one which has excellent reviews.  The only difference between this printer and the one I have now is that I will print game covers using paper that is really similar to actual game covers.  The paper which I already have can only be used in laser printers.

It's the full game plus a season 2 DLC character token. You can actually install the game and characters and trade the disc in since it's not required to play
Interesting. Thanks for the tip. Looks like BB doesn't accept it for trade in though. GS base is $10.

I bought this game on Black Friday and tried to trade it and Best Buy wouldn't take it (haha). But GS gave $9 back then, and I paid something like $12 so I was fine. Actually had no idea that the game didn't require disc to play. It's fun but the tutorial only teaches you one character and I felt completely lost anytime I tried to switch it up.

I bought the Combo Pack about a month ago.  I don't know if they made any updates regarding the disc requirement, but after I installed the game, I was unable to load the game w/o the disc inside. I got the message to insert the disc when I tried to load the KI file. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

It does install the full game and characters, but still required me to have the disc inside. :(

I bought the Combo Pack about a month ago. I don't know if they made any updates regarding the disc requirement, but after I installed the game, I was unable to load the game w/o the disc inside. I got the message to insert the disc when I tried to load the KI file. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

It does install the full game and characters, but still required me to have the disc inside. :(
Yep, my experience as well. The one I got for BF has to have the disk in to load.

The KI: Combo Breaker FAQ listed above does seem to say that you need the disc in the drive to play the game. Not sure where the idea you don't is coming from ... I wish it didn't, because I'd only buy this if it were a digital code.

Well I haven't played my XB1 in months since it's not with me so I can't check, but I'm sure you're right. Maybe early copies worked that way or something? I mean I thought it was fishy that BB wouldn't take the game for trade-in when they themselves sold it to me.

bread's done
Back