Best Buy February Reward Zone Gamers Club Offers

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
02110GG_11_OABrA.jpg

[quote name='Buzzman']Can someone help me with this thing? I joined this Rewards program online. How do you get the card to use in store? I looked on there website and just got confused.[/QUOTE]

Just use your current RewardZone card (or have them do the telephone # lookup thingy). Even though you register for the Game Club separately, there's not a seperate card for it.

[quote name='Buzzman']Can someone help me with this thing? I joined this Rewards program online. How do you get the card to use in store? I looked on there website and just got confused.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they can look it up with your phone number - but there should be a place to print a replacement card.

^^ Yeah she had to look it mine up since my card I printed out wouldn't scan properly.

But I scored Dead Space Extraction for $20 and got Samba De Amigo for $12 in their bargain bin (never bought it on the DC since the Maraca's where always cost prohibitive) They had some decent clearance PS3 games, but nothing I needed or wanted to spend $20 on.

I had like $100 points Wiped away, I sent Best Buy corporate an email saying I earned those points, in January 2010 because I did I bought a HDTV, and they updated my Rewards Profile with in 24 hours with 600 Points 500+my 100 and a $10 Certificate.

[quote name='uncle5555']^^ Yeah she had to look it mine up since my card I printed out wouldn't scan properly.

But I scored Dead Space Extraction for $20 and got Samba De Amigo for $12 in their bargain bin (never bought it on the DC since the Maraca's where always cost prohibitive) They had some decent clearance PS3 games, but nothing I needed or wanted to spend $20 on.[/QUOTE]

You do realize you could get Samba De Amigo for $5 from TRU right now, right?:D I just saw 3-6 copies at my closest store tonight, though I didn't even bother having it scanned since 1) I don't have a Wii system and 2) I didn't think it'd be cheaper than $10.

But I guess that explains the mostly empty dump bin with the leftover SDA, some GBA games and some other various crap in there.

I just checked on my points today and something new popped up, 500 bonus points from the Gamers Club pending, but the interesting thing is that I haven't spent 150 in video games at best buy. I'm not complaining at all, its just weird.

I am just happy my gamer's club total didn't $0 out. It is a little disappointing my purchase 12/29/09 was zeroed out because of the points forfeit. I don't think they even became available to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gbear09']I just checked on my points today and something new popped up, 500 bonus points from the Gamers Club pending, but the interesting thing is that I haven't spent 150 in video games at best buy. I'm not complaining at all, its just weird.[/QUOTE]

I noticed the same thing? Not sure what it means, but I like it. Will have to wait and see what happens.

[quote name='msriflegirl']The coupon does not work on sale items/prices...unless you luck up and get a manager who doesnt care...[/QUOTE]

Really? Found that out the hard way ;). Try it anyways, all they can say is no.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You do realize you could get Samba De Amigo for $5 from TRU right now, right?:D I just saw 3-6 copies at my closest store tonight, though I didn't even bother having it scanned since 1) I don't have a Wii system and 2) I didn't think it'd be cheaper than $10.

But I guess that explains the mostly empty dump bin with the leftover SDA, some GBA games and some other various crap in there.[/QUOTE]

Would've been nice if the nearest store wasn't almost 100 miles away. ;) Thanks for the tip though.

[quote name='uncle5555']Would've been nice if the nearest store wasn't almost 100 miles away. ;) Thanks for the tip though.[/QUOTE]

You're quite welcome, though I didn't realize that some areas had such a drought of some stores.:cry:

Gamers points finally updated - they also gave me 750 points for my troubles after I sent them an e-mail saying the gamers points hadn't updated in awhile.

[quote name='dman1869']Are you guys that r losing the gamer points regular reward zone members or premier silver, or is it for both members?[/QUOTE]

Only regular members I believe. Silver members seems to "rollover", but that is just what I read in their forum, I cannot be sure of that.

[quote name='mer71']I picked up BL (360) and the RB Tracks worked!! Thanks!![/QUOTE]

Me too. At first it wasn't working because I typed a m for a w. I thought the code had expired.

[quote name='eau']Is the bonus RB Tracks code included inside the Brutal Legend?[/QUOTE]

Actually Yes. If the box says on the outside that it includes the tracks, then it does. When I picked mine up, some boxes had them and some didn't, so look around for one that does.

[quote name='msriflegirl']Just in case you guys haven't checked out the Best Buy Sunday Ad thread, the Dragon Age coupon IS working with the sale(?).[/QUOTE]

Are you asking or confirming? The emphasis on IS and then a question mark are contradictory.

[quote name='eau']Is the bonus RB Tracks code included inside the Brutal Legend?[/QUOTE]

i picked up my copy yesterday. The code was inside, but said it expired on 12/31/09. I put it anyway and it still downloaded the 3 tracks.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Are you asking or confirming? The emphasis on IS and then a question mark are contradictory.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was confirming. The question mark after "sale" was cause there was some question as to whether this week's price is a sale price or a price drop. Sorry about the confusion.

[quote name='elvis731']The coupon IS working. I just got back from Best Buy. Picked up DA:O for $26 and change with the coupon and a $5 RZ cert.[/QUOTE]

If that's true, with the ps3 copy it would be a good way to transfer BB credit to amazon if you got it.

[quote name='elvis731']The coupon IS working. I just got back from Best Buy. Picked up DA:O for $26 and change with the coupon and a $5 RZ cert.[/QUOTE]

I know this is common, but I hate it when people post a unique game price and then mention an RZ certificate or something else that is not relevant to anyone else. It throws me off when I'm scanning a page.

Say you got the game for $30, like everyone else. Who cares if you used a $5 RZ certificate, a $20 your generous uncle gave you, or $1 you found on the street.

Random, but I saw on the RZ website tonight that there's a coupon for $50 off any refreshed(refurb?) iPhone for this week.(I think)

[quote name='Zippon']I know this is common, but I hate it when people post a unique game price and then mention an RZ certificate or something else that is not relevant to anyone else. It throws me off when I'm scanning a page.

Say you got the game for $30, like everyone else. Who cares if you used a $5 RZ certificate, a $20 your generous uncle gave you, or $1 you found on the street.[/QUOTE]

You know what I hate? When people bitch about trivial shit. Why should I give a fuck if it throws you off? I provided the relevant info - the coupon works. Oh, that's right - I don't care what you think.

[quote name='elvis731']You know what I hate? When people bitch about trivial shit. Why should I give a fuck if it throws you off? I provided the relevant info - the coupon works. Oh, that's right - I don't care what you think.[/QUOTE]

Obama endorses this message.

Damn; you must be the Elvis' last incarnation: angry Elvis! I'm sure everyone here appreciates your confirmation of the deal, but I have to agree, it's pretty pointless to deduct the $20 your Mommy gave your for Valentine's Day, etc... from the cost of an item, when that discount (or payment method) is not available to everyone. No need to feel unloved...just list the actual sale price.

Went to log onto my reward zone membership, but it's not showing my account, despite me plopping down $428 for the FF XIII XBOX 360 bundle :cold:

Not sure if someone has posted this or not, but you can pick up Dragon Age: Origins for a mere $30 with a coupon for $10 off.

Along with DA:O, there's savings on a few other games as well...

The Beatles: Rock Band :ps3: :360:
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood :ps3: :360:
Dead Space Extraction :wii:
Fossil Fighters :ds:

Very interested in this, but admittedly I'm not sure how the Rewards Zone program works. I've got the free card they push at the counter, but I never carry it with me. How do I get in on this?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Very interested in this, but admittedly I'm not sure how the Rewards Zone program works. I've got the free card they push at the counter, but I never carry it with me. How do I get in on this?[/QUOTE]

We lost ours for a while, never bothered to get a new one. Usually I just tell them, "Hey I don't have my reward zone card on me" or something like that. They'll ask for and enter the phone number on the account and they'll ask you to verify it. Pretty simple =]

Fantastic deal on a superb game. I bought this at release for significantly more, but I'm not complaining. I'm probably in the minority here, but of BioWare's two most recent releases, I think this one is clearly superior.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']We lost ours for a while, never bothered to get a new one. Usually I just tell them, "Hey I don't have my reward zone card on me" or something like that. They'll ask for and enter the phone number on the account and they'll ask you to verify it. Pretty simple =][/QUOTE]

Sweet, so I should be able to show up with this coupon and ask them to find my account from the phone number? I'm going to give this a try at lunch.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Sweet, so I should be able to show up with this coupon and ask them to find my account from the phone number? I'm going to give this a try at lunch.[/QUOTE]

For sure. My entire family puts their purchases on my RZ account, and all they do is give the right phone number.

This is for Gamer Zone members only, NOT Reward Zone members. To get into the Gamer Zone, just got to the reward zone site, sign in, and the join that part of it. It uses the same card as the normal RZ and should activate rather quickly. Some people say this coupon works without being a GZ member, but why not join it? You get 1 point for every $ you spend on games and accessories and for every $150 you spend you get a bonus 500 RZ points ($10) in addition to the base 150 RZ points.

if you guys really want to, you don't need a rewardzone account. You can just have them scan the gamer rewardzone UPC in the Insider from gaming with the coupon, for it to work. The UPC in the insider is a trigger scu for the coupon.

how does the game play? Im wondering because it definitely seems like it's a good game for 30 dollars, but not sure if it's my cup of tea.

[quote name='DavidJD']Fantastic deal on a superb game. I bought this at release for significantly more, but I'm not complaining. I'm probably in the minority here, but of BioWare's two most recent releases, I think this one is clearly superior.[/QUOTE]

incorrect, that is all

I'm hoping DragonAge 2 is a good game, I love the gameplay of ME2 but I've already beaten it a few times. I've been looking at combat in DragonAge, but its definitely not what I was expecting. Maybe its been too long since I played Neverwinter Nights or Bauldar's Gate.

bread's done
Back