Best Buy @Gamer coupons 9/1/2013 - 10/5/2013 - Remember Me - $20 off, Transformers Prime - $20 off

kitsunisan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Just got the latest issue of the magazine.

Remember Me - $20 off 

Transformers Prime - $20 off ($29.99 after coupon)

WWE '13 - $10 off ($29.99 after coupon)

Disney Planes - $10 off (Wii U, Wii, 3DS and DS)

$10 any pre-owned game $29.99 and up

$50 off pulse elite wireless headsets with 500GB PS3 GTA V bundle

$40 off Ear Force XP400 wireless headset (360)

$20 off Ear Force N11 headset (Wii U and 3DS)

Coupons run from 9/1/13-10/5/13.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is my last chance...

If someone has a Tank Tank Tank coupon for the current issue that they're not gonna use, could you PM it to me?

I signed up for GCU but they never sen me the now current issue coupons.

I have a TTT in hand to return/rebuy if someone could pretty please share their coupon.

Thanks CAG!

PS - this round of coupons kinda sucks. :(

Remember Me is $39.99 during the 4 day weekend Labor Day sale. Bring it down to $19.99 with the $20 off coupon.
If that is the case, I'll probably bite. I thought it was $39.99 all week though, which implies it's not part of the Labor Day sale, but what do I know?

As much as I'd like to jump on Remember Me, I feel I could get it cheaper around Black Friday. Game has $15-10 deal written all over it.

Just renewed in July (for trade-in bonus), which means I'm now on a digital sub.  No link emailed to me yet.

Anybody have the direct link to log in?  I have an account number.  Maybe I'm missing the link somewhere  on the atgamermagazine site, but so far it looks utterly useless.

Remember Me has been $40 since this past Sunday as it was part of their two week Labor Day sale that said August 25th - September 7th. It's been on the main page of Best Buy since Sunday. They added extra games for the four day Labor Day sale so those should be taken off on Tuesday but Remember Me and others like Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 and the Rockstar games should stay until next Saturday.

I'm waiting to receive the Xbox 360 version of Madden NFL 25 anniversary edition from Amazon so I can take out the NFL Sunday Ticket coupon and sell the game to Best Buy for $45. This way, I'll use it to renew the GCU membership and then get Remember Me for $20. Without the GCU membership, I would be paying $40 anyway so im better off renewing the GCU membership.

Just hoping that Remember Me stays at $40 until next Saturday.

As for the game itself, I have watched the first hour or so on youtube and for $20, I would say that it looks like its worth trying. And even if its boring or whatever, trading it back in will give you a profit for those who are already GCU members as the base value is $13. Add the 110% and you would get back $27.30.

And here's a side note - for those who dont know, trading in Madden NFL 25 gives you a base value of $22.50 and then doubles to $45. Since the offer is good until October 5th, im going to assume that the 100% trade in will stay active until then.

If that is the case, I'll probably bite. I thought it was $39.99 all week though, which implies it's not part of the Labor Day sale, but what do I know?
I'd bet you know quite a bit. Games that are part of the 4 day sale have a big "4 Day Sale" circle over their image. Since there's not one on Remember Me, I'm willing to bet that it isn't part of that sale.

If you guys want to get the game for $20, I think you'd have a better chance of the coupon being in the system early today or tiomorrow than you would of getting that price on Sunday.

This is what I'm gona try out: I bought remember me for $40. My friend works there n told me I have 15 days to return or price adjust. I will come in to c if I can use the coupon with the price I purchased for, hoping it'll be $20. I dont know if it'll work but if not ill just return it. Im in no rush so I can wait for a better price

This is what I'm gona try out: I bought remember me for $40. My friend works there n told me I have 15 days to return or price adjust. I will come in to c if I can use the coupon with the price I purchased for, hoping it'll be $20. I dont know if it'll work but if not ill just return it. Im in no rush so I can wait for a better price
dont bother, the price will go back up to 60$ before you try that

have fun with that, the system will reject coupon and price match which will have them alert the manager.

you only have 15 days to Return the item or get the difference if Bestbuy themselves drops the price lower than when you purchased it.

Sorry, missed that too. It's the usual $29.99 and up coupon. Didn't clarify it because it seemed to be a mainstay with the magazine.

Since Remember Me seem to be on a sale I changed that in the title just in case the price jumps next week.
hopefully the online glitch comes back where you can use it to get a free $10 used game online. I picked up stormrise for free. sadly, i think I did them a favor...

If someone still has their T!T!T! online coupon and doesn't need it, I would appreciate it if they would PM it to me. It's drab, but my store still has a copy and I might as well grab it.

I still can't believe Best Buy gave a game away for free and it wasn't a mistake.

Since I was thinking about purchasing Remember Me anyway so I have a game to play until GTA V comes out, getting the magazine in the mail today allows me to renew my GCU membership and use the coupon. Instead of spending $44, I'll be spending $38 or so, get the game and be a member for a year in case anything else comes my way that I want. Even if Remember Me isnt good or I dont like it, I'll just trade it back in and wait for GTA V. Either way, im not spending more than $20 on the game itself and will be a member of GCU for a year so I think that its worth it.

Hey, thanks for your help Mr. Poopypants! People mentioned it a few pages back that sometimes the coupon works early, and was just seeing if anyone tried it yet. Your input was invaluable!

I asked 1 of the regulars to check if the Remember Me coupon would work today and if he could try it for me but he said that earlier someone tried it and the computer prompted that the coupon isn't valid till 9/1 so it was a no go. Hopefully the price will stay the same tomorrow because I will purchase it at $20 to breeze through it now and lose little to nothing in return.

I asked 1 of the regulars to check if the Remember Me coupon would work today and if he could try it for me but he said that earlier someone tried it and the computer prompted that the coupon isn't valid till 9/1 so it was a no go. Hopefully the price will stay the same tomorrow because I will purchase it at $20 to breeze through it now and lose little to nothing in return.
Looks like Remember Me went back up to $59.99 as predicted, at least on the website.

Damn it!!! Guess I wasted $15 on Gamers Club Unlocked when I should have waited. Oh well.

On a related side note - is it possible to switch from a digital GCU membership to a physical membership? And if so, how do I do that? Thanks.

Here's a question -

Walmart.com has Remember Me for $39.98. Is it possible to price match the game at Best Buy and then use the coupon in order to get the game for $20? And if so, how do I show them the Walmart.com price since I dont have a printer?

Here's a question -

Walmart.com has Remember Me for $39.98. Is it possible to price match the game at Best Buy and then use the coupon in order to get the game for $20? And if so, how do I show them the Walmart.com price since I dont have a printer?
PMing and using a coupon is extremely YMMV. If you have a smartphone, you could go that route.

Damn it!!! Guess I wasted $15 on Gamers Club Unlocked when I should have waited. Oh well.

On a related side note - is it possible to switch from a digital GCU membership to a physical membership? And if so, how do I do that? Thanks.
No I believe they are all digital now except for the people who were already getting physical copies.

Here's a question -

I have done this before with the psbar coupon a few months ago. Worked after telling them that Walmart accepts competitor coupons and showed their coupon policy from the walmart website. Manager had called store to confirm that they do. Then he ok'd the override which he scanned the coupon and game then it requires the pm minus the coupon price the be entered manually as a pm. They kept coupon and I got the game for $9.52 +tax

I have done this before with the psbar coupon a few months ago. Worked after telling them that Walmart accepts competitor coupons and showed their coupon policy from the walmart website. Manager had called store to confirm that they do. Then he ok'd the override which he scanned the coupon and game then it requires the pm minus the coupon price the be entered manually as a pm. They kept coupon and I got the game for $9.52 +tax
Odd... does that imply we could use these coupons at Walmart?

So I stopped in to a Best Buy store this morning to pick up a copy of MOH, and I noticed the shelf tags for Remember Me were updated this morning to show $59.99. It looks like there will be no $19.99 copies of Remember Me now.

According to this you can NOT use them.
Agreed. The only competitor coupons they really take are ones that specifically state how much the item would be (such as "use coupon to get call of duty for $5"). They don't take ones that only say "$500 off call of duty".

So I stopped in to a Best Buy store this morning to pick up a copy of MOH, and I noticed the shelf tags for Remember Me were updated this morning to show $59.99. It looks like there will be no $19.99 copies of Remember Me now.
we have a whole month so just wait lol. by november it will be 20$ or so anyway

Well, my sub is up this month. I got a $5 DBZ Kinect and a free Tank Tank Tank from my initial $15.

I'd have to say Gamestop's magazine is a way better deal because the 10% off used adds up and the GI magazine is well writen with gorgeous covers.

It's ridiculous and it makes me feel like a dipshit that we get these coupons, then they jack up the average price by that amount.

Also, BB would never give me the 10% off used even though I explained to them and they're always like, "uhh, I never heard anything about that before...".

bread's done
Back