Best Buy March Reward Zone Gamers Club Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Coupons are up for March (thanks EvilIA)

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=20_OFFPlease before posting basic program "how it works" type of questions .....
Take a few minutes to sign up (free and simple) or if already signed up ... to familiarize yourself with the Best Buy Reward Zone/Gamer's Zone site.
It's very easy to navigate!
IF you have printer issues, BBuy has computer/printers set up for you to access your account and print coupons or reward zone certificates (I've done this many times at various locations...just ask and a staff member will point you to a pc to use)
[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sad note--- if you use BB gift cards on games (or Gamer or Reward Zone certificates), you don't get money spent towards the Gamer's Club (or points in Rewards Zone, but that is "known."). I always hate getting gift cards or points since I know I'll spend the money there on stuff. I always find myself sitting on the GCs or Certs until I can blow them on CDs, DVD blank media, BRD, or some random tech item I can't wait to have shipped to me... alas.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrNEWZ']A quick follow-up though, Rewards Certs OR Gift Cards do not impact BING CASHBACK at all. So, if you planning on using either, use BestBuy.com for in store pick up.
Yes, I am this sad that I have tested it. I got $4 cash back on an out of pocket (gift card) purchase of $3. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm with a few other members, that the Endless Ocean 150 points starting Monday is a "most likely" buy.
I noticed all copies of Endless Ocean ($29.99) are bundled with wii speak ... a veteran staff member at BBuy believes the first shipment or two will have the wii speak included but in the near future it will be game only for $29.99. He noted this was just like wii Resort that original was bundled with 2 motion controller attachments and then only came with one.
BBuyMarch001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dabamus']I plan on hitting up at least 5 stores at least once each tomorrow to check stock and pick some up.

I don't imaging I can deplete all of the inventory anywhere on my own, since Canton had about 20-30 left in a giant stack when I left at 630 tonight.

EDIT: I have to be done with round 1 of pillaging tomorrow and be back home by 1230 to take care of my mum(after knee surgery) and take her up to the doctor's office. It's a good thing though because that enables me to hit up the cleveland stores. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if time allows, I'll try to hit up about 6 stores tomorrow. We'll see what works out. If the deal is dead, ah well...@ least I tried.

I'm debating if I wanna try and head out bright and early tomorrow morning for some more pillaging or not. I think I'm going to go check the bundles to make sure they haven't been opened and the game is still there.

[quote name='josh62488']can someone confirm if this deal is alive tomorrow morning?

I have class...but im hoping to get some nerf action on after class[/QUOTE]

I'll try to remember to take my laptop with me. If it's done in the morning, I'll post it. If not, I'll post when I get home between noon and 1230.

I saw it hit Fatwallet last night, too. Luckily, it hit just after the stores here closed. I'm gonna grab dem shitz this morning as much as I can, just in case the combined CAG/SD/FW effect kills it.

Well...I will be among the brave souls who will attempt to use the coupon upon opening on the East Coast. I'll report back with results if I am not taken into the interrogation room.

[quote name='whywakeup'] But i know this will fall on deaf ears because behind the internet you feel safe . I’m sure you don’t act so pompous when its face to face .[/QUOTE]

I don't know about IATCG, but I can tell you that I am just as big of an asshole live as I am on the internet. In fact, I'm a little less of an asshole here just because I don't want to get banned all the time. I find there's less chance of banning in the real world.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Honestly, I always go to the public library to print up coupons. It's like $2 for 20 some odd copies and it beats having to pay for the frickin' ink at the stupid prices they want for one cartridge.

[/QUOTE]

I bought a Dell 3100CN color laser printer a few years back from a FW deal for like $120... I'm STILL using the original ink. I figure when it runs out, I'll just push it out of the 2nd story window. I'll find another one for cheap soon and buy it...

[quote name='crazedracerguy']I don't know about IATCG, but I can tell you that I am just as big of an asshole live as I am on the internet. In fact, I'm a little less of an asshole here just because I don't want to get banned all the time. I find there's less chance of banning in the real world.[/QUOTE]

Verified.

[quote name='malalrd']The thread is now on front page of SD. If it is alive tomorrow it will most likely not last til Tue.[/QUOTE]

I think most of the front page SD people like myself don't bother to actually read the threads. And the people who do read the threads already knew about it well before it hit the front page.

Luckily the front page just says its $20 dollars. Not free. Many may not go deeper than that.

[quote name='deejay726']i am not able to log into my account are they taking the coupons down or something[/QUOTE]

I can log into my account no problem. The coupon is still there too. Maybe you're being *queue dramatic music* banned.

I picked up 2. My son and I had a blast playing it last night. It's not a great game, but it's a game that we can both play and be on a relatively equal skill level. Actually looking forward to finishing it with him tonight.

Will probably try to pick up two more to give to my gun-obsessed 3yo nephew.

[quote name='deejay726']i am not able to log into my account are they taking the coupons down or something[/QUOTE]

For some reason attempting to get in with Firefox didn't work for me either. Tried IE, and it let me in. I hate their site.

[quote name='josh62488']im hoping the TIV @ gamestop doesn't plummet today[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, SBD dropped in value 3-4 days after the flipping began. I plan on getting rid of all of mine today and tomorrow, on a side note I love seeing all the copies of SBD I traded in sitting on the shelves at GameStop.

Also, when trading the blaster I had more success when trading it with the top part taken off (and kept in my car along with the darts) so they can see it is a regular wii blaster that a controller can plug into.

I really hope the coupon still works...I might end up getting enough credit from this deal for something I've wanted for a long time :cool:
too bad they took the laptops off of gamestop.com

has anyone verified what 'sku' or item numbers are the best to be taken in at gamestop? I've gathered you specifically have to tell them its nerf 2, does the UPC scan in for them as part 1? that is strange..

[quote name='token2k6']has anyone verified what 'sku' or item numbers are the best to be taken in at gamestop? I've gathered you specifically have to tell them its nerf 2, does the UPC scan in for them as part 1? that is strange..[/QUOTE]

The UPC does NOT scan as Nerf 2 or 1... It's just that the name of the game is so much more similar to Nerf 1 that that's what they GS guy picked in the first place. The cool GS manager asked me what it was and when I said the new one, he rang it as Nerf 2 in the trade...

I printed out the page from gamestop.com which shows the picture of the cover of the game, and the header says "nerf 2: n-strike" to show just in case they try to label it 'nerf 1'.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I printed out the page from gamestop.com which shows the picture of the cover of the game, and the header says "nerf 2: n-strike" to show just in case they try to label it 'nerf 1'.[/QUOTE]

good point! just did it! I also see they have a listing for the gun sold by itself, red scope and everything..

Still good as of 9:15 am est. Also the clerk tried to deny me cause she said I was just in the store and had taken three copies. I haven't been in that particular store for about a month. I'm guessing someone who looks/dresses like me is out there. Damn doppelgangers.

On a side note, I checked the Gamecrazy phone app last night. The Nerf 1 bundle had a TIV of 8.00, the Nerf extreme bundle had "0.00" as the TIV. So it looks like GS is the best option.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Yesterday but i'm at bb right now I'll update in a minute[/QUOTE]

Please update us as I'm about to leave to go get a few.

Well I'm heading out now. Here is hoping the beltway asshole didn't clean te store out like he said he did. Will update in 10 mins

[quote name='joshnorm']Well I'm heading out now. Here is hoping the beltway asshole didn't clean te store out like he said he did. Will update in 10 mins[/QUOTE]

It's "beltway bandit" asshole sir

[quote name='LordSMVS']Still good as of 9:15 am est. Also the clerk tried to deny me cause she said I was just in the store and had taken three copies. I haven't been in that particular store for about a month. I'm guessing someone who looks/dresses like me is out there. Damn doppelgangers.[/QUOTE]

It might have been me. Did you go to the 5 Ave and 44th street NYC?
I picked up 3, but the clerk called the manager and the manager said ok and walked away. And the clerk Said "enjoy your FREE games".

BTW, I left 4-5 bundles.

anyone pickup this and get a different colored blaster?!? I have opened about 14 between myself and some friends, and only one was yellow, rest were all blue.....its not like a special edition with a code inside or anything right lol?

also--i thumbed downs the SD thread like IATCG said so maybe it'll go off frontpage and more CAG's will be able to get in on this deal....
happy hunting all...

Argh, not sure when it price-dropped, was still at $40 when I went last week. The one on my way home from work is out of them, but if there's still one at the other one near me tomorrow evening (unlikely), I may pick it up.

I was getting ready to trade these in to GS but then I decided to check Ebay. They are going for $25+!!

Decisions, decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back