Best Buy March Reward Zone Gamers Club Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Coupons are up for March (thanks EvilIA)

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=20_OFFPlease before posting basic program "how it works" type of questions .....
Take a few minutes to sign up (free and simple) or if already signed up ... to familiarize yourself with the Best Buy Reward Zone/Gamer's Zone site.
It's very easy to navigate!
IF you have printer issues, BBuy has computer/printers set up for you to access your account and print coupons or reward zone certificates (I've done this many times at various locations...just ask and a staff member will point you to a pc to use)
[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sad note--- if you use BB gift cards on games (or Gamer or Reward Zone certificates), you don't get money spent towards the Gamer's Club (or points in Rewards Zone, but that is "known."). I always hate getting gift cards or points since I know I'll spend the money there on stuff. I always find myself sitting on the GCs or Certs until I can blow them on CDs, DVD blank media, BRD, or some random tech item I can't wait to have shipped to me... alas.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrNEWZ']A quick follow-up though, Rewards Certs OR Gift Cards do not impact BING CASHBACK at all. So, if you planning on using either, use BestBuy.com for in store pick up.
Yes, I am this sad that I have tested it. I got $4 cash back on an out of pocket (gift card) purchase of $3. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm with a few other members, that the Endless Ocean 150 points starting Monday is a "most likely" buy.
I noticed all copies of Endless Ocean ($29.99) are bundled with wii speak ... a veteran staff member at BBuy believes the first shipment or two will have the wii speak included but in the near future it will be game only for $29.99. He noted this was just like wii Resort that original was bundled with 2 motion controller attachments and then only came with one.
BBuyMarch001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The answer I wanna know is how did the guy who got 35 fit these things into his car. I can imagine some type of tetris method trying to slide each box into place lol.

[quote name='nixmahn']I abuse the ultimate welfare government program: defense spending

Proudly working for a "beltway bandit" - defense contractor around DC[/QUOTE]
Man i wish there was a way to vote people out of this community . You would be on the list.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']The answer I wanna know is how did the guy who got 35 fit these things into his car. I can imagine some type of tetris method trying to slide each box into place lol.[/QUOTE]

If he lives in the south, he probably just tossed them all in the bed of his truck. I laugh at thinking of getting so many games that they're just flying out and shit while he's driving home.

[quote name='nixmahn']I abuse the ultimate welfare government program: defense spending

Proudly working for a "beltway bandit" - defense contractor around DC[/QUOTE]

Did you clean out the NoVa area or MD?

Just curious if I should head out tomorrow during lunch to see if I can find one in Springfield or Woodbridge...But if you killed them all then I won't even attempt.

[quote name='whywakeup']Man i wish there was a way to vote people out of this community . You would be on the list.[/QUOTE]

You'd probably be surprised to find out how many of this community work in the same sector...

[quote name='joshnorm']Did you clean out the NoVa area or MD?

Just curious if I should head out tomorrow during lunch to see if I can find one in Springfield or Woodbridge...But if you killed them all then I won't even attempt.[/QUOTE]

read my posts on pp 17-18. The 4th BB I hit was at springfield mall. It still had like 10 when it closed though.

[quote name='whywakeup']Man i wish there was a way to vote people out of this community . You would be on the list.[/QUOTE]

I mean good for him and all I am sure that Government Contracting job pays him very well why else would he go out and horde the shit out of a free game to flip over to GS. Either that or he has a very large Catholic/Mormon family and has 35 nieces/nephews/children..

Remember people free games bring out the best of people it reminds me of an old ODB quote "Everyone should go get welfare...its free fucking money" while he pulled up to cash his welfare check in a limo

[quote name='yruluis']I don't see why one's wife would have access and the ability to spend money as they please, yet the husband has to ask for permission. How does a relationship like that work, I don't understand?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nixmahn']Maybe she is the sugar mamma[/QUOTE]

LOL! nah, she had just been bugging me to go to an outlet mall and she went a little crazy..but its true, she makes more than me and I'm flat broke. we have a joint account and she has tab of how I spent $300 on video games that I 'have' to pay back. its just the rampant video game addiction and this site thats responsible :D. all my credit cards are maxed out, thank god! but in turn, I've had to cut back a lot :(

but seriously, this thread has been great! I was thinking how great it is that it brings everyone out, and to see SpOOge a moderator involved, is awesome! good job guys..and thanks dabamus for being the first to confirm!!

So I was driving around town, going to BB of course, and I was wondering to myself "Why is it so quiet tonight" I mean I had not seen any cars for at least 3 miles into town, and as I drove up to BB my heart sank... there were NO cars in the parking lot. To my horror BB closed at 7pm on Sundays:cold::cold:

[quote name='skateraXVIII']So I was driving around town, going to BB of course, and I was wondering to myself "Why is it so quiet tonight" I mean I had not seen any cars for at least 3 miles into town, and as I drove up to BB my heart sank... there were NO cars in the parking lot. To my horror BB closed at 7pm on Sundays:cold::cold:[/QUOTE]

yeah, the two month x-mas holidays kinda get us spoiled..even though its been three months..

[quote name='token2k6']yeah, the two month x-mas holidays kinda get us spoiled..even though its been three months..[/QUOTE]

I did that last week...For some reason 7 PM just seems so early

token your right ..... ive been suprised lately on lots of stores hours (today by BB too) ..... tonight really sucked though walking right up to the store doors and seeing them rushing to try and get the gate down before i could get there

[quote name='bringerofdeath']The answer I wanna know is how did the guy who got 35 fit these things into his car. I can imagine some type of tetris method trying to slide each box into place lol.[/QUOTE]

LOL Back when I was grabbing guides like crazy in 2006 or so, I used to have my car packed from floor to ceiling sometimes when coming back from a guide run. I literally remember the one time wishing I had brought a handtruck with me, as that was how many guides I was walking out with from ONE store.

Of course, my gas mileage really sucked when it was overloaded like that, but at the time I felt it was worth it since I still couldn't get over that I used to pay $15-20 for those things and they eventually drop to a penny. Though now I know that the penny price isn't a price we as customers are supposed to be able to pay and that it's just a note in the system to the employees to pull and destroy them. I no longer have a flying kinipshit if I get denied on a guide, though I do laugh and mumble to the managers who deny me that they should be doing their jobs and I'd never find one and try to buy it.

At least if we get some parting gifts, it might not be that bad.;) You are the cheapest gamer. Goodbye.

[quote name='bruticus']
and wife might be like mine..... makes plenty of money so can spend lots of loot if she wants without a problem .....just like mine, she made bout $3500 this weekend, well I already know she gonna blow $1K at least on clothes this weekend, hell she can blow $3K for all i care .....so yes ones wife can have the "access to money as they please"[/QUOTE]
Dang wanta trade wives:D

[quote name='skateraXVIII']So I was driving around town, going to BB of course, and I was wondering to myself "Why is it so quiet tonight" I mean I had not seen any cars for at least 3 miles into town, and as I drove up to BB my heart sank... there were NO cars in the parking lot. To my horror BB closed at 7pm on Sundays:cold::cold:[/QUOTE]

I've done the exact same thing on a few occasions :bomb:.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']You'd probably be surprised to find out how many of this community work in the same sector...[/QUOTE]
It has nothing to do with who he works for , its how he acts on this site .

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
At least if we get some parting gifts, it might not be that bad.;) You are the cheapest gamer. Goodbye.[/QUOTE]

The parting gift would have to be a Wii Bukkake game .:D

[quote name='whywakeup']It has nothing to do with who he works for , its how he acts on this site .[/QUOTE]

How is one supposed to act? Proper English usage and grammar and not saying 'I got a ton of this item from this sale/glitch'. They're just happy they got in on the deal. Can't beat FREE, can you?

As for me, I'm not really this obnoxious and an assho....errrr....wait a minute, yes I am. I love bragging that I got this deal or that and my friends jaws just drop when I show them the receipt showing what I only paid.:D;)
[quote name='whywakeup']The parting gift would have to be a Wii Bukkake game .:D[/QUOTE]
I already had a couple of those and they were the last halfway decent flips to Blockbuster from Sears.

Picked up one for my niece and a second at another store for a second gun. How some of you can checkout with 3+ at one store and not feel like a total douche nozzle is beyond me. Get em while you can I guess.

[quote name='polly']Picked up one for my niece and a second at another store for a second gun. How some of you can checkout with 3+ at one store and not feel like a total douche nozzle is beyond me. Get em while you can I guess.[/QUOTE]

Would you normally buy them? If not, then why not grab dem shitz before BB catches on?

[quote name='crazedracerguy']I commented to the guy at GS today that it almost seemed like someone at GS knew when these things were going to happen. SBD - there was a 30% DS coupon. Today, there's a 30% Wii coupon... Coincidence????[/QUOTE]
Very, very interesting observation. And with Fairytale Fights, the trade-in value was boosted to $20. :hot:

[quote name='JNKryo']I've done the exact same thing on a few occasions :bomb:.[/QUOTE]

I just rushed out at 730pm and so made a wasted trip myself :drool:

BTW, the gun shoots quite well, so it'll be great for shooting at squirrels to get them off our bird feeders. :D

[quote name='polly']Picked up one for my niece and a second at another store for a second gun. How some of you can checkout with 3+ at one store and not feel like a total douche nozzle is beyond me. Get em while you can I guess.[/QUOTE]

So wait, instead of actually buying two at one store and not wasting gas($2.77 a gallon minimum), you went to a second store to pick up a second one? :applause:

When people cry about wasting gas going all over to get deals, you gotta wonder if they're buying one at each store, which then gives them no damn right at all to bitch about wasting gas.

But when you have friends/relatives with kids, getting them a game and a Nerf gun to pester their parents and siblings with for free is a hell of a deal.:lol:;)

And LMFAO @ the tag someone added to this thread now.:roll:

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Hmm contemplating whether to skip my morning class tomorrow to pick up a few copies of Nerf...[/QUOTE]

school is overrated. especially college. i say do it. u prob would benefit more from this anyways

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']school is overrated. especially college. i say do it. u prob would benefit more from this anyways[/QUOTE]

$20.30 if rung in correctly at GS with edge and coupon is definitely worth it!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']How is one supposed to act? Proper English usage and grammar and not saying 'I got a ton of this item from this sale/glitch'. They're just happy they got in on the deal. Can't beat FREE, can you?

As for me, I'm not really this obnoxious and an assho....errrr....wait a minute, yes I am. I love bragging that I got this deal or that and my friends jaws just drop when I show them the receipt showing what I only paid.:D;)

I already had a couple of those and they were the last halfway decent flips to Blockbuster from Sears.[/QUOTE]

Admitting your an asshat and obnoxious isn’t something to be proud of . You should not be promoting your sickness anymore . As an old timer you just make the new guys think its alright to doosh it up . But i know this will fall on deaf ears because behind the internet you feel safe . I’m sure you don’t act so pompous when its face to face . I know you get a rise off being called out so I will leave you with your self hate .

I traded 12 games at 2 gamestop and both of them gave me only 6 bucks a piece which is sucks but I'm not complaining. They let me trade all six games at the same time with the receipt. I heard that they can accept similar game as long as you have the receipt.

[quote name='whywakeup']The parting gift would have to be a Wii Bukkake game .:D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I already had a couple of those...[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

lol "douche nozzle"

I actually laughed at that one.

I guess I'll try to pick some of these up tomorrow if it still works but I don't think I could live with myself if I got more than 3.

[quote name='whywakeup'] As an old timer you just make the new guys think its alright to doosh it up .[/QUOTE]

be careful, he'll get his cane!

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']school is overrated. especially college. i say do it. u prob would benefit more from this anyways[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dabamus']$20.30 if rung in correctly at GS with edge and coupon is definitely worth it![/QUOTE]

Haha, I am going to a community college so I probably would benefit from this more so:lol:

[quote name='dabamus']Well, I hope this deal isn't nerfed til late tomorrow at the earliest. :p[/QUOTE]

let me guess, you'll be here all week? :lol:

[quote name='token2k6']let me guess, you'll be here all week? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Gladly. Good to see someone with a sense of humor. :p

[quote name='whywakeup']Admitting your an asshat and obnoxious isn’t something to be proud of . You should not be promoting your sickness anymore . As an old timer you just make the new guys think its alright to doosh it up . But i know this will fall on deaf ears because behind the internet you feel safe . I’m sure you don’t act so pompous when its face to face . I know you get a rise off being called out so I will leave you with your self hate .[/QUOTE]

Damn whipper snappers making fun of us old timers. Get off my lawn. As far as being obnoxious, I'm not really this bad in person. Matter of fact I make small talk with the employees when going in for whatever deal and 'prep' them that the item(s) will be cheap, so they're less likely to call for a manager.

Years of being denied because something is marked $50 and rings up $5 teaches you to be a little less crass than 'gimme, gimme, gimme'.

[quote name='dabamus']$20.30 if rung in correctly at GS with edge and coupon is definitely worth it![/QUOTE]

Oh crap! Definately worth it especially if I'm able to trade in more than 1.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Oh crap! Definately worth it especially if I'm able to trade in more than 1.[/QUOTE]

You'll have to go to different GS stores to trade each one, but it's definitely worth it.

Hold the phone!? $20.30? How are you getting that? I only got $18.58...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']As far as being obnoxious, I'm not really this bad in person.[/QUOTE]

That was the point of his post.

Does anyone know if the TIV at GS can drop at anytime or if they do it weekly etc? Thanks in advance!

20.30??? Highest I've seen is 18 something. Details please

TIA

FWIW..This may have been covered but some GS employees don't know how to ring in the gun so I suggested it is a "Generic Wii Blaster".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back