Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

There was a new poll up about New Year's Resolutions, but when I tried to cast my vote I got repeated errors. Hopefully it'll be up and working soon.

They also finally gave me points from the polls I had done and not gotten credit for last week.

[quote name='uhnsk']There was a new poll up about New Year's Resolutions, but when I tried to cast my vote I got repeated errors. Hopefully it'll be up and working soon.

They also finally gave me points from the polls I had done and not gotten credit for last week.[/QUOTE]

1) same here
2) weird, my points have always been instant.

trying to cash these into reward certs as quick and often as i can before they reset my pending points

Wow I just stumbled upon this thread too!

The New Year's resolution poll gave me 25 points immediately.

When is the annual point expiration day? Early February? Do you think I'll be able to accumulate 47 points from this FB app before my 203 points expire? How often do they put a new poll up on the app?

EDIT: Whoa! Turns out no one has to answer any of my questions! I clicked around in the app some more, and was able to get well over the points I needed to be issued another $5 reward certificate! If you haven't already, be sure to take advantage of the "Get points for..." offers on the app's Member's Choice and Ultimate Space tabs!

Where has this thread been all my life? Thanks, OP!

Failed to get my points again today, hope there is a delayed response on yesterday and today for me

[quote name='shadowkast']1) same here
2) weird, my points have always been instant.

trying to cash these into reward certs as quick and often as i can before they reset my pending points[/QUOTE]

Best Buy does not reset your points. There is truth behind it, but it has been taken to an extreme. If you have 422 points in your account you will get a $5 certificate and the other 172 points will go away.

Does that still think? Yes, but not as bad as losing all 422 points. Plus there are ways around it.

1. Be Premiere Silver, not really ideal and I understand how this is not a real solution
2. Be Gamers Club Unlocked, seeing how this is CAG and how overall the program has been great due to some useful coupons and the $20 pre-order bonuses this is much more likely.
3. Have a RZ credit card, not ideal either, but an option none-the-less.
4. Call up RZ customer service and explain to them the situation, you should easily get your remaining points back. If that person refuses, call back again and be a bit angry about how the last person treated you. If that person still does not do it, call back one final time and be really ticked off and ask for a supervisor.

Anyone else having issues with filling out the living room? Whenever I select the spot in the room (ie Receivers, Blu-Ray Players, etc) I get the list of choices for that spot, but I'm unable to add them. It's like my 'ADD' button next to the choices are dead.

Interested to see if anyone else has experienced this? Could just be my computer for some reason.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Anyone else having issues with filling out the living room? Whenever I select the spot in the room (ie Receivers, Blu-Ray Players, etc) I get the list of choices for that spot, but I'm unable to add them. It's like my 'ADD' button next to the choices are dead.

Interested to see if anyone else has experienced this? Could just be my computer for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I had same issue but when I went to another computer I was able to see my choices had been added.

I think I figured out why some people are showing that they got "zero" points when filling out the polls daily.

You might have FB up in another CPU. (For me... my FB is logged in at work PC and home PC) So, make sure you close out one of them before doing the poll.

Another way to reset the page after you do the poll is go into the "My Account" and this should update your BBPoints. I works for me everytime.

Does anyone know how long this promotion is going to be active for? It's kind of hard to believe that considering you can obtain a $5 credit every 5 days, that they would keep this going too long. But I'm not complaining lol.

You can get up to 200 points a day you need 2 new facebook accounts per day for this to work. You can sign in with new facebook account to the Bestbuy App and it allows you to do each poll 2x a day before it gives you 0 points you have to make new facebook every day for this to work on 2 polls. I racked up $20 Already.

[quote name='st4nd4u']Does anyone know how long this promotion is going to be active for? It's kind of hard to believe that considering you can obtain a $5 credit every 5 days, that they would keep this going too long. But I'm not complaining lol.[/QUOTE]

You can get more then $5 per 5 days i get 200 points everyday.

[quote name='Jaggsta']You can get more then $5 per 5 days i get 200 points everyday.[/QUOTE]

shhhhhhhhhh! this is how great things die!

[quote name='Jaggsta']You can get up to 200 points a day you need 2 new facebook accounts per day for this to work. You can sign in with new facebook account to the Bestbuy App and it allows you to do each poll 2x a day before it gives you 0 points you have to make new facebook every day for this to work on 2 polls. I racked up $20 Already.[/QUOTE]

This is what will make BB change the policy of this deal. DONT SCREW IT UP FOR THE REST OF US!

Yeah, don't be greedy fucking assholes. Leave and join slickdeals if that's your mojo because you'll fit right in.

[quote name='Jaggsta']You can get more then $5 per 5 days i get 200 points everyday.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious if you're logging into the same RZ account to get those 200 daily points.

Please don't ruin this for the rest of us.

[quote name='st4nd4u']Does anyone know how long this promotion is going to be active for? It's kind of hard to believe that considering you can obtain a $5 credit every 5 days, that they would keep this going too long. But I'm not complaining lol.[/QUOTE]

From the room promotions, looks good for least another month or two.

My guess is they will at a cut the amount from 25 to 10 or they will cap the total amount of points one can get from this.

Until then I will be doing it every day.

How are you getting $5 every 5 days if it is 25pts per day?

[quote name='GamerDude316']no update today? The user poll was the storage question last night and seems to be the same now...[/QUOTE]

It hasn't yet been 24 hours since I took that poll. I believe the change over occurs in another couple of hours. 12:00 A.M. EST perhaps. -- if it is a Monday thru Friday thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

You can't do the ULTIMATE SPACE section every day. I only began doing this on Thursday and initially got 100 points. User poll 25. Member Choice question 25. Living Space 50. Then another 25 points when the User Poll changed.

User poll is the only one which changes daily. Other "rooms" in the ULTIMATE SPACE sections open every few weeks/months.

[quote name='Luxuria']Took the poll and it said I got 0 points. ._.[/QUOTE]

It probably still added them, did that a couple times to me. Said 0 but I actually received the 25 in the total. Just know the amount before answering.

signed up yesterday, kinda glitched up n gave me 225 points, did the 25 point survey today n got me the $5 reward. this is really amazin' shouldnt of slept on dis. should have no problem gettin a 1600pnt card for free every month.

[quote name='NnuttHowze T9X']signed up yesterday, kinda glitched up n gave me 225 points, did the 25 point survey today n got me the $5 reward. this is really amazin' shouldnt of slept on dis. should have no problem gettin a 1600pnt card for free every month.[/QUOTE]

Beats Bing. :D

is it possible to use multiple certificates from more then one reward account at the same time? example: if i create 3-4 reward program accounts along with multiple Facebook accounts (if needed). Could I redeem all of them in 1 purchase? I was also thinking about picking up a best buy gift card seeing as how there re-loadable, and adding the $5 certs to the card to get past the 90 day expiration.

maybe someone here could shed some light..

[quote name='NnuttHowze T9X']is it possible to use multiple certificates from more then one reward account at the same time? example: if i create 3-4 reward program accounts along with multiple Facebook accounts (if needed). Could I redeem all of them in 1 purchase? I was also thinking about picking up a best buy gift card seeing as how there re-loadable, and adding the $5 certs to the card to get past the 90 day expiration.

maybe someone here could shed some light..[/QUOTE]

You risk red flagging your account(s), which I don't think is worth saving a few bucks on one transaction.

[quote name='Blaster man']They're giving out $5 every 10 days. I hope people don't abuse this and ruin it for everyone.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is a awesome promotion. Sadly it will be abused and eventually gimped or completely terminated.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah this is a awesome promotion. Sadly it will be abused and eventually gimped or completely terminated.[/QUOTE]

In related news, it was posted over at SD only last night. #-o

[quote name='TXboxGuY']In related news, it was posted over at SD only last night. #-o[/QUOTE]

No it was there before it was ever here. They just make a new topic for every day/new poll.

bread's done
Back