Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

It looks like the site did a rollback. The member choice is back to February 17 and the user poll is back to the mobile one.

[quote name='Aryss']It looks like the site did a rollback. The member choice is back to February 17 and the user poll is back to the mobile one.[/QUOTE]

I really really really really really love and appreciate that they are giving away free rewardzone points for just a few simple mouse clicks. But man, best buy may be losing a little consumer confidence if they can't even manage a facebook page.

Do I want one of their extended warranties or geek squad service if their own information technology is nucking futs? ;)

[quote name='oasisboy']Why can't amazon have a program like this? Oh yeah, it's amazon they can do whatever the fuck they want and people still love them.[/QUOTE]

Well yea because getting free amazon credit is ridiculously easy (swagbucks etc...), customer service is awesome, and their prices are usually the lowest + no tax for lots of us

[quote name='slickkill77']Well yea because getting free amazon credit is ridiculously easy (swagbucks etc...), customer service is awesome, and their prices are usually the lowest + no tax for lots of us[/QUOTE]

other than swagbucks.. what other ways? swagbucks has poor returns for me :/

[quote name='sp00ge']Another 10-pointer is up. Cue the wambulance...[/QUOTE]

That 10 pointer, along with someone accepting an invite I sent out a while ago, just put me over 2,000 points. Hello awesombulance?

[quote name='BudzMcGee']That 10 pointer, along with someone accepting an invite I sent out a while ago, just put me over 2,000 points. Hello awesombulance?[/QUOTE]

Wait. You have 2,000 points from this, or in general? Either way, that is a lot of points so shortly after Best Buy reset everything. Did you buy a TV or something?

[quote name='Wrong']Wait. You have 2,000 points from this, or in general? Either way, that is a lot of points so shortly after Best Buy reset everything. Did you buy a TV or something?[/QUOTE]

Customer service (for Silver members at least) is pretty good. I received 1,500 points this month from them. Got 500 from asking why my Facebook points kept disappearing and 1000 from complaining about not being able to access the site to print my certificates.

Wait, I didn't realize you could have two people put points into the same RZ account till I read through this thread...

Should the Mrs. and I just put points in the same account then? Or was that a bug? She created a new RZ account for herself when this promo started, but if both of us can get points on the same one that would be preferable, as our original one under my name is silver.

[quote name='Cfranchise13']Wait, I didn't realize you could have two people put points into the same RZ account till I read through this thread...

Should the Mrs. and I just put points in the same account then? Or was that a bug? She created a new RZ account for herself when this promo started, but if both of us can get points on the same one that would be preferable, as our original one under my name is silver.[/QUOTE]

I've tried it with a friend before, but when he logged in with my BB info it showed that the poll was already completed. Not sure how anyone else managed to make it work. Figured it was all tied to the BB account, not FB.

[quote name='Saiyan']Customer service (for Silver members at least) is pretty good. I received 1,500 points this month from them. Got 500 from asking why my Facebook points kept disappearing and 1000 from complaining about not being able to access the site to print my certificates.[/QUOTE]

wtf. is there a separate line for silver? I never get random points/gcs thrown at me whenever there are issues. with the shit I've dealt with in store last year I should have gotten a few hundred dollars by now

[quote name='Gamer SDP']wtf. is there a separate line for silver? I never get random points/gcs thrown at me whenever there are issues. with the shit I've dealt with in store last year I should have gotten a few hundred dollars by now[/QUOTE]

Yep. 1-866-RZ-PREMR (1-866-797-7367)

They can be ridiculously generous with points sometimes. One time I got $50 worth of points because of a pre order issue. I think it was because I never got my $20. The points they give you are listed as "Customer Satisfaction" BTW.

[quote name='TheCro']You got 0 Points! Yeah![/QUOTE]

Same thing here oh well doesn't change my opinion hell nothing can make me think Best Buy isn't shit but I'll take advantage of them till they die off anyways.

[quote name='TheCro']You got 0 Points! Yeah![/QUOTE]

Ditto, third time now for me in the past week and no they don't show up later. As soon as I hit my goal I think I'm done with this.

Just cashed out the RZ certificates I got from this Facebook app thingy to get a PSN card. Just 10 points at a time...

ok everyone, im not sure why noone has just refreshed their page...
but it says 0 points 60% of the time as bestbuy forums have stated.
but once you refresh your points are in your account 99% of the time.

I love how many people are complaining about the 10 free points now. Sure, 25 was better, but its still Best Buy giving me $10 of BB money for a few facebook clicks. That's a win.

[quote name='GamerDude316']I love how many people are complaining about the 10 free points now. Sure, 25 was better, but its still Best Buy giving me $10 of BB money for a few facebook clicks. That's a win.[/QUOTE]

Thinking the exact same thing. Same goes for Bing rewards. These things take up maybe 5-10 minutes at most.

[quote name='slickkill77']Thinking the exact same thing. Same goes for Bing rewards. These things take up maybe 5-10 minutes at most.[/QUOTE]
5 mins x 25 days is 125 mins for $5 you make more mowing peoples lawn and many many other things. Time is money people forget that these days. When on death bed you will wish you never bothered. People begging on st get more to in 125 mins. muhaha i gave up on bing and this now.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']5 mins x 25 days is 125 mins for $5 you make more mowing peoples lawn and many many other things. Time is money people forget that these days. When on death bed you will wish you never bothered. People begging on st get more to in 125 mins. muhaha i gave up on bing and this now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and mowing a lawn takes actual physical effort, unlike moving a mouse with your right hand and clicking a few times. Time may equal money, but time is worth a hell of a lot less if it doesn't come with equal effort. :roll:

[quote name='Puppet Master']Same thing here oh well doesn't change my opinion hell nothing can make me think Best Buy isn't shit but I'll take advantage of them till they die off anyways.[/QUOTE]

wat

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']5 mins x 25 days is 125 mins for $5 you make more mowing peoples lawn and many many other things. Time is money people forget that these days. When on death bed you will wish you never bothered. People begging on st get more to in 125 mins. muhaha i gave up on bing and this now.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that you just spent 10 minutes writing a useless post on an internet messageboard criticizing people for wasting time, right?

[quote name='Inbox']ok everyone, im not sure why noone has just refreshed their page...
but it says 0 points 60% of the time as bestbuy forums have stated.
but once you refresh your points are in your account 99% of the time.[/QUOTE]

Not for me. I'm fully aware of the delay you might get between the app and your rewards account sometimes, but when I've gotten 0 points a few times they never show up.

it takes me maybe 25 seconds to do this poll everyday on my phone while on the toilet (at work on the clock btw). so I see it as getting paid by two places to take a poop. that's my logic

It takes about 10-15 seconds to do the poll when on my computer. Maybe 30 if I'm doing it on my phone and not on a wi-fi...

Not counting the other things (member's choice, ultimate space, etc.) you wind up with 3,650 point a year, or roughly $73 in free Best Buy money. For what should easily be under 2 hours of your year since the added time seems to matter.

FYI - For those who haven't done the 25 Points Ultimate Space Kitchen do so as they fixed the problem.

Home Gym starts in two days...

[quote name='Methoes']FYI - For those who haven't done the 25 Points Ultimate Space Kitchen do so as they fixed the problem.

Home Gym starts in two days...[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I didn't notice earlier because the top bar said it starts in 1 day 9 hours. Of course I picked the double oven because double ovens are badass.

New poll for 10 points today as well, and *in addition*, the kitchen is finally open, but it's only worth 25 points for completing it, just so's ya knows. Still, more is more.

can we trade these certs in for a gift card or something else that can be used by BB? I know we can't buy normal BB GC with them.

[quote name='strizay']can we trade these certs in for a gift card or something else that can be used by BB? I know we can't buy normal BB GC with them.[/QUOTE]

You can buy an amazon kindle card which is basically an amazon gift card.

Go to Member's Choice and vote. I shouldn't need to ask you all which one, but just in case --
500 Bonus Points on One Transaction
Members get 500 points on a single transaction over $10. Online and in-store.

Home Gym also starts in 1 hour for Ultimate Space...maybe.

bread's done
Back