Best Buy, time for Mystery Rewards!

I need to check my other email more often. I made an extra My Best Buy account for those $5 coupons they send to inactive accounts, but I always forget to use them before they expire.

I got 5 dollars as well.  I couldn't find anything worth buying.. I'll let it expire and wait till black friday..  Does gamers club get early access to black friday deals?

5 bucks here... Had no idea what to grab so I just bought the Samus amiibo. Meh

Thanks for the instructions on using the code online. For some reason it didn't adjust the price after entering my mystery cert so I went back out of the transaction and logged in normally and then it showed the GCU price as well as had the cert added.

$10.99 Batman!!
niceeee, I tried the guest checkout method and it wouldnt apply GCU despite entering my member ID. went back to cart and then logged in through my regular account and boom, there was the 5 cert applied along with the GCU applied.

Rise of the Tomb Raider 360 for 8.49!

this is awesome, I was literally being lazy thinking "man I dont want to go to the store today...but I have this cert..." stoked to be able to use this online.

edit: heres the Tomb Raider link if anyone is interested... its kinda sold out at most places and is still 39.99 used at GS...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-pre-owned-xbox-360/4719600.p?skuId=4719600

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back