Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo (Splinter Cell: Blacklist, GTA V, South Park: The Stick of Truth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
*READ THE FAQ & THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION*

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f8009c50a

Game pickup deadlines

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cancerman1120']I know most of you do not care about the DS3 microtransaction stuff or DLC but I thought I would at least put out there the day 1 DLC shit. Stuff you know that COULD be in the game but EA says fuck that.

In today's PlayStation Store update, Sony revealed the details on Dead Space 3's controversial microtransactions and downloadable content, spilling the beans on what you'll be able to buy and how much it'll set you back. Let's see if it's everything those mobile gamers expect!

A basic resource pack will set you back a buck, with more significant upgrades and item packs costing five dollars each. The microtransactions will help you get non-paid gear too, as you can buy more scavenger bots (and purchase "personalities" for them) in order to reap in-game rewards. Available is an "accelerator" for the bots -- presumably a way to get your resources faster than the game ordinarily allows.

The list also confirms something we all expected -- an online pass, charging secondhand buyers $9.99 for the privilege of accessing the online co-op mode.

Check out the full microtransaction details below.

Bot Capacity Upgrade $4.99
Bot Personality Pack $4.99
First Contact Pack Free
Marauder Pack $4.99
Sharpshooter Pack $4.99
Tundra Recon Pack $4.99
Witness the Truth Pack $4.99
Bot Accelerator $4.99
Epic Weapon & Resource Pack $2.99
Online Pass $9.99
Ultra Weapon & Resource Pack $1.99
Resource Pack $0.99

Read more at http://www.destructoid.com/dead-spa...ces-revealed-243522.phtml#8e0TX6Tpt3zVpKMJ.99[/QUOTE]

Every DLC ever released 'could' be in the game. Speak with your dollar. Don't buy any of this shit. Better yet, don't buy the game (or buy it used). What's that? You're going to continue to buy their shit but want to complain about it? lol. good luck with that. that's not how economics works.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']Every DLC ever released 'could' be in the game. Speak with your dollar. Don't buy any of this shit. Better yet, don't buy the game (or buy it used). What's that? You're going to continue to buy their shit but want to complain about it? lol. good luck with that. that's not how economics works.[/QUOTE]

Umm I am not buying the game. I also got Dead Space for $9 and DS2 for $8 used. Why did you assume I was complaining AND buying the game?

It is pretty simple. I buy games at $60 when I don't think the publisher is going to try to figure out ways to fuck me out of another $20.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Umm I am not buying the game. I also got Dead Space for $9 and DS2 for $8 used. Why did you assume I was complaining AND buying the game?

It is pretty simple. I buy games at $60 when I don't think the publisher is going to try to figure out ways to fuck me out of another $20.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't talking about you personally. I was just saying if that were case--and it obviously is for the vast majority of people, otherwise EA would not continue doing this--than it is both futile and a bit hypocritical.

Though the on-disc off-disc DLC distinction is obnoxious. The price of an item is determined by how much people are willing to pay for it, not its production costs nor timing. It doesn't matter one little bit if the DLC could've been included for a small cost to the developer or not. In either case, the developer could've waited and finished all the potential DLC ahead of time. Doesn't matter. People pay for it, they're going to charge for it. Simple as that. The pseudo-ethical distinction between on-disc and off-disc DLC or day-1 and day-100 DLC notwithstanding.

Edited because you did: The developer wants to 'fuck you over' at all times and maximize profit. Where you like to draw the line between 'honest business' and 'fucking you over' is entirely an arbitrary fabrication that has no value unless you act with your dollar--and others follow suit.

argh, just don't buy that stuff.
the only ones that really upset me, and im mello vello, so im not ever really upset, but the bot capacity/bot speed dlcs. $5 each, really?! just to increase the resource gathering. so i have to pay more so i won't have to 'grind' as much. argh. even if i don't want micro transactions, it is going to negatively effect the game because you know they have lowered the resource gathering so that these transactions become the way to go. im just gonna get it free/cheap doing this bb preorder, but ugh. and yeah they had dlc in deadspace 1/2, but it wasnt anything like these multiple micro transactions. this micro$ shit is supposed to be in free to play games, now they expect us to pay msrp $60 and give them more not even for story/mp dlc, but just for crap resources. so they expect me to pay them $ so i will play the game less? ugh. EA continually destroying the video game economy. project $10, micro transactions in full priced games, etc. ugh idk.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']Wasn't talking about you personally. I was just saying if that were case--and it obviously is for the vast majority of people, otherwise EA would not continue doing this--than it is both futile and a bit hypocritical.

Though the on-disc off-disc DLC distinction is obnoxious. The price of an item is determined by how much people are willing to pay for it, not its production costs nor timing. It doesn't matter one little bit if the DLC could've been included for a small cost to the developer or not. In either case, the developer could've waited and finished all the potential DLC ahead of time. Doesn't matter. People pay for it, they're going to charge for it. Simple as that. The pseudo-ethical distinction between on-disc and off-disc DLC or day-1 and day-100 DLC notwithstanding.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. Sorry I thought you were speaking to me. Anyway, my stance is pretty clear that I am more willing to spend full price for a full game at launch. It actually bothers me more when these small things are left out because they are so meaningless it stinks of cash grab. I do not mind some DLC. Games like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Borderlands, etc seem to have the model down right. The Dead Space model, while maybe lucrative, just rubs me the wrong way.

Edit: I should say complete game. Things that change the game like the resource gathering while not essential are just manipulative devices I do not want in my $60 games.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I know most of you do not care about the DS3 microtransaction stuff or DLC but I thought I would at least put out there the day 1 DLC shit. Stuff you know that COULD be in the game but EA says fuck that.

In today's PlayStation Store update, Sony revealed the details on Dead Space 3's controversial microtransactions and downloadable content, spilling the beans on what you'll be able to buy and how much it'll set you back. Let's see if it's everything those mobile gamers expect!

A basic resource pack will set you back a buck, with more significant upgrades and item packs costing five dollars each. The microtransactions will help you get non-paid gear too, as you can buy more scavenger bots (and purchase "personalities" for them) in order to reap in-game rewards. Available is an "accelerator" for the bots -- presumably a way to get your resources faster than the game ordinarily allows.

The list also confirms something we all expected -- an online pass, charging secondhand buyers $9.99 for the privilege of accessing the online co-op mode.

Check out the full microtransaction details below.

Bot Capacity Upgrade $4.99
Bot Personality Pack $4.99
First Contact Pack Free
Marauder Pack $4.99
Sharpshooter Pack $4.99
Tundra Recon Pack $4.99
Witness the Truth Pack $4.99
Bot Accelerator $4.99
Epic Weapon & Resource Pack $2.99
Online Pass $9.99
Ultra Weapon & Resource Pack $1.99
Resource Pack $0.99

Read more at http://www.destructoid.com/dead-spa...ces-revealed-243522.phtml#8e0TX6Tpt3zVpKMJ.99[/QUOTE]

That all sounds like the shortcut packs that EA has been doing for a while now. And EA has been putting online passes in games for like 4 years now. Not saying that you can't be peeved at this, just that this isn't a surprise.

[quote name='panda911']That all sounds like the shortcut packs that EA has been doing for a while now. And EA has been putting online passes in games for like 4 years now. Not saying that you can't be peeved at this, just that this isn't a surprise.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am not surprised but rather disappointed that this stuff keeps getting pushed further and further. I buy DLC. I am not against it when it feels like a real effort. This does not feel like effort. It feels like manipulation.

I know some people don't like Jim Sterling but his video this week on the DLC issue was pretty good. People should check it out.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/6755-Breaking-the-Bones-of-Business

FYI...some salty language.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah I am not surprised but rather disappointed that this stuff keeps getting pushed further and further. I buy DLC. I am not against it when it feels like a real effort. This does not feel like effort. It feels like manipulation. [/QUOTE]

Be sure to vote with your wallet then.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Crysis beta was ok. I enjoyed 2, but doesn't look like a Day 1 buy. With EA though I'm sure it has a online pass.[/QUOTE]

This beta was the first time I've played Crysis and I don't get it. I'm not particularly fond of fps's that allow you to go invisible and I'd imagine most people would be the same. That seems to be a major point of the multiplayer and thus not for me.

[quote name='panda911']This beta was the first time I've played Crysis and I don't get it. I'm not particularly fond of fps's that allow you to go invisible and I'd imagine most people would be the same. That seems to be a major point of the multiplayer and thus not for me.[/QUOTE]

Cloak will make alot of people rage quit especially if you have snipers camping high. I don't like the high jumping either as people just start jumping when they get shot. Just rent it for the campaign.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Cloak will make alot of people rage quit especially if you have snipers camping high. I don't like the high jumping either as people just start jumping when they get shot. Just rent it for the campaign.[/QUOTE]

Cloak doesn't last long and there is kill cam so if someone is camping somewhere they can find that person. Also what's to stop you from sniping with cloak to kill the guy? Seems like a poor reason to not play the MP. If you're not a MP person fine but that reasoning is quite stupid to not play it especially when it can be easily countered.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Really? I was planning on doing this. I don't feel like going instore to pick up my copy, but it seems I might have to now.

As for those microtransactions, EA can go fuck themeselves. They already have story dlc being made for the game. If its anything like Sever, its most likely gonna cost $10 and only last an hour or two.[/QUOTE]

I had the same back order problem with both dead space and crysis but I just got an email stating the back order email was an error ( most likely from when they went up on the best buy website for 5 $ lol ) the games will ship or be ready for store pick up on time .

Not to get too off topic but my main problem with the beta is how much useless bullshit is built into the HUD; there's just too much random crap beamed into your face. Crysis has always struck me as a poor man's Halo anyway.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Cloak doesn't last long and there is kill cam so if someone is camping somewhere they can find that person. Also what's to stop you from sniping with cloak to kill the guy? Seems like a poor reason to not play the MP. If you're not a MP person fine but that reasoning is quite stupid to not play it especially when it can be easily countered.[/QUOTE]
If you don't move when you're cloaked, it lasts almost a minute. That can probably be changed but that's ridiculous.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Not to get too off topic but my main problem with the beta is how much useless bullshit is built into the HUD; there's just too much random crap beamed into your face. Crysis has always struck me as a poor man's Halo anyway.[/QUOTE]
I don't know what's up with EA games lately having the absolute worst HUDs and menus. First Warfighter and now Crysis. Get a UI guy EA!

[quote name='MetalSlugger']"Man, fuck EA! The $60 I paid for this game should've covered the option to play itself!"

Seriously, get a grip.[/QUOTE]

Oh look we got a badass here! People like you who just let crap happen to them are the reason EA does this stuff. You need to get some reality.

Sorry if this has been asked a million times but if i cancel a preorder that I used a reward cert on, does the cert come back to my account or is it gone? I kinda want to change my platform version of MGR but i'm scared I'll lose the $20 cert I used on it. This is a bestbuy.com order. I'll probably call CS and just have them switch it to be safe.

Can someone again explain how price matching BBY or another retailer works with the $20 reward? Can it be done and not lost?

[quote name='kylerg']Can someone again explain how price matching BBY or another retailer works with the $20 reward? Can it be done and not lost?[/QUOTE]

Yes as long as they don't return it you don't lose the $20 cert. It will say price match on your receipt.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']
As for those microtransactions, EA can go fuck themeselves. They already have story dlc being made for the game. If its anything like Sever, its most likely gonna cost $10 and only last an hour or two.[/QUOTE]I play thegame with companies like EA & Capcom. Just buy the vanilla game if it comes with credit or a good deal. I never buy DLC & just wait for the complete/GOTY with the way DS3 looks there will be a complete or trilogy pack & I'll get that @ $20.

I don't want the franchise to die(even though I'm not a fam of them moving towards RE instead of silent Hill) but I hope this can be changed down the line.

I have been hesitant to get the Unlocked membership cause I refuse to pay the $15 fee and pay more than $30 for a game lol. But I really regret that, I could have got around $10 more over the winter break when doing trade in. Ugh! Anyway, about to get my $15 certificate from doing bestbuy facebook polls. Will pre order Tomb Raider, GTA IV and Last of Us. Hopefully the Survival ed of The Last of Us will be included.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Cloak will make alot of people rage quit especially if you have snipers camping high. I don't like the high jumping either as people just start jumping when they get shot. Just rent it for the campaign.[/QUOTE]
I played 2 hours of the crysis beta, I probably only got sniped 4 times. Hunter mode is pretty fun, I had some good lol moments.

Errr just played the Crysis 3 beta on 360 today, the trailers make it look SO much better than it actually is... glad i haven't preordered this one yet :/

Debating over getting Dead Space now using RZ points from previous offers or waiting for a good sale later on. Still have Ni No Kuni and DmC probably not even half finished each. Definitely not touching the DS3 DLC if I do pick it up. I rarely buy DLC anyway and I'm certainly not going to pay for shortcuts through the game.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Oh look we got a badass here! People like you who just let crap happen to them are the reason EA does this stuff. You need to get some reality.[/QUOTE]

And people like you who don't really understand how the whole package has to come together and would rather piss and moan about it on the internet give rational gamers a bad name.

[quote name='secondhand1']And people like you who don't really understand how the whole package has to come together and would rather piss and moan about it on the internet give rational gamers a bad name.[/QUOTE]

Really? Do tell then. How does this whole package have to come together? Please explain how shortcuts, character skins, and monetizing gameplay mechanics "brings the game together"? Try to explain how those things actually don't break the game into little pieces to sell in little chunks? This is a $60 release. Not a F2P game. I bitch because EA will continue to do this until it is pay to play and then pay some more without actually giving us anything. These are not MMOs or F2P games. You seem to think you understand what is happening here so enlighten me. How exactly is this type of thing good for us as gamers that you so desperately think I am giving a bad name. Would it just be better if I bent over and took it like a good little gamer?

I read that LEs/CEs are now part of the $20 promo? That's pretty awesome for GoW:A and LoU. Question, is there a cheap way to be an unlocked member? $15 magazine subscription is the only way? How do you pre-order the LEs/CEs?

[quote name='cancerman1120']Really? Do tell then. How does this whole package have to come together? Please explain how shortcuts, character skins, and monetizing gameplay mechanics "brings the game together"? Try to explain how those things actually don't break the game into little pieces to sell in little chunks? This is a $60 release. Not a F2P game. I bitch because EA will continue to do this until it is pay to play and then pay some more without actually giving us anything. These are not MMOs or F2P games. You seem to think you understand what is happening here so enlighten me. How exactly is this type of thing good for us as gamers that you so desperately think I am giving a bad name. Would it just be better if I bent over and took it like a good little gamer?[/QUOTE]

I don't pretend to understand the processes involved in getting a game from concept to market. That's the difference between me and people like you. You want to chalk it up unequivocally to scams and nickel and diming and greed and whatever else happens to be the flavor of the month for hating entities whose sole intention is to make money. The reality is, there are budgets and timelines and plans and teams and myriad other things involved that to take the hard line stance of Company vs. Gamer is ignorant and a little embarrassing.

I don't defend DLC or microtransactions or anything else. I realize that, like it or not, the publisher decides what I get for my $60. Anything above and beyond that complete package - and it is complete - is filler. I can take it or leave it. If I think it will add to my personal enjoyment of the game, then I consume it. If not, I ignore it. A novel idea, no?

It's not the downfall of the industry and the sky isn't falling, Chicken Little.

[quote name='secondhand1']I don't pretend to understand the processes involved in getting a game from concept to market. That's the difference between me and people like you. You want to chalk it up unequivocally to scams and nickel and diming and greed and whatever else happens to be the flavor of the month for hating entities whose sole intention is to make money. The reality is, there are budgets and timelines and plans and teams and myriad other things involved that to take the hard line stance of Company vs. Gamer is ignorant and a little embarrassing.

I don't defend DLC or microtransactions or anything else. I realize that, like it or not, the publisher decides what I get for my $60. Anything above and beyond that complete package - and it is complete - is filler. I can take it or leave it. If I think it will add to my personal enjoyment of the game, then I consume it. If not, I ignore it. A novel idea, no?

It's not the downfall of the industry and the sky isn't falling, Chicken Little.[/QUOTE]

See that is the thing. Explain how add-ons make budgets? Explain how producing optional items are somehow the savior of the game? The GAME should be the product. Not skins, microtransactions and other fillers. If budgets and timelines are so tight how else are these things not just cash grabs? It is not a defense to say you do have to partake and only have to if you love the game. It is basically extorting your best fans which is a slimy practice. CoD does not do this yet the supposedly superior BF3 does with its ridiculous unlock kits.

As far as downfall of the industry just ask THQ. This stuff is getting a backlash. Ask Capcom whose sale projections are far ahead of their sales reality. They will continue to push until they break.

[quote name='splattered']Errr just played the Crysis 3 beta on 360 today, the trailers make it look SO much better than it actually is... glad i haven't preordered this one yet :/[/QUOTE]

also played the crysis 3 beta, nothing to write home about. probably going to flop in sales.

[quote name='YBX87']also played the crysis 3 beta, nothing to write home about. probably going to flop in sales.[/QUOTE]

Crysis 2 only sold about 2.5 million worldwide. These are tech demos for Crytek. They make plenty on their engine. This game will sell about the same. Pre orders are in line with Dead Space 3 (less in the end) so that will be a flop also I guess.

[quote name='cancerman1120']See that is the thing. Explain how add-ons make budgets? Explain how producing optional items are somehow the savior of the game? The GAME should be the product. Not skins, microtransactions and other fillers. If budgets and timelines are so tight how else are these things not just cash grabs? It is not a defense to say you do have to partake and only have to if you love the game. It is basically extorting your best fans which is a slimy practice. CoD does not do this yet the supposedly superior BF3 does with its ridiculous unlock kits.
[/QUOTE]

Why do you assume that addons and microtransactions aren't part of the budget? How are optional items bad? Theres a good chunk of time between a game being deemed done and the retail release. Why shouldn't they work on dlc?

You do realize game companies exist to make money, right?

Personally I didn't feel "extorted" by the existence of unlock kits in BF3. I simply didn't buy them. Same deal now with dead space. Its important to you, fair enough. Its not important to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cancerman1120']See that is the thing. Explain how add-ons make budgets? Explain how producing optional items are somehow the savior of the game? The GAME should be the product. Not skins, microtransactions and other fillers. If budgets and timelines are so tight how else are these things not just cash grabs? It is not a defense to say you do have to partake and only have to if you love the game. It is basically extorting your best fans which is a slimy practice. CoD does not do this yet the supposedly superior BF3 does with its ridiculous unlock kits.

As far as downfall of the industry just ask THQ. This stuff is getting a backlash. Ask Capcom whose sale projections are far ahead of their sales reality. They will continue to push until they break.[/QUOTE]

They're not add-ons, they're just shortcuts for things you can earn in the game yourself. If you want to experience what the DLC has to offer, then play the fucking game.

Jesus people will whine about anything and everything.

As far as downfall of the industry just ask THQ. This stuff is getting a backlash. Ask Capcom whose sale projections are far ahead of their sales reality. They will continue to push until they break.[/QUOTE]

Since I've already made it abundantly clear that I don't pretend to know the process, perhaps you ought to explain exactly how pubs like EA are extorting you or otherwise being slimy in an effort to make a quick buck? Since you know, you have all the answers.

I certainly hope that if it bothers you this much, you're making your voice heard in meaningful ways rather than bitching about it on an internet message board in the hopes other ignorantly like minded dolts will take up arms against the evil game companies.

Something tells me it's the latter, though.

[quote name='Youngnoble']Yes as long as they don't return it you don't lose the $20 cert. It will say price match on your receipt.[/QUOTE]

Do they PM other retailers within 30 days too?

[quote name='cancerman1120']Crysis 2 only sold about 2.5 million worldwide. These are tech demos for Crytek. They make plenty on their engine. This game will sell about the same. Pre orders are in line with Dead Space 3 (less in the end) so that will be a flop also I guess.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that a good thing for us that's buying day 1 with the $20 RZ bonus. Poor sales would mean the game would go on sale sooner than later for a PM opportunity. To me reviews/demos doesn't matter, there are a lot of good games that receive bad reviews.

[quote name='secondhand1']
I certainly hope that if it bothers you this much, you're making your voice heard in meaningful ways rather than bitching about it on an internet message board in the hopes other ignorantly like minded dolts will take up arms against the evil game companies.

Something tells me it's the latter, though.[/QUOTE]

You can call me "ignorant" all you want. Gaming has never had more users than it does now. Instead of focusing on providing a full rich gaming experience followed by meaty updates and expansions some publishers would rather try to just monetize the gamer. I made my voice heard on this thread because there are people who will BUY video games like Dead Space 3'. I am not sure what kind of "meaningful" action you would like me to take. People on this thread are considering buying this game and I was providing some information and an opinion. What I got from some in return were personal insults instead of actual reasons on why this is an ok way to do business. You can argue all day that we do not need to partake in this type of DLC/Microtransactions but I would ask you to ask yourself why these types of things are needed in $60 games. Many people bristled at the $10 online pass until it became commonplace, then it was on disk/Day 1 DLC, and now it is microtransactions. This is NOT the avenue I want games to go. This is not the way to build a fan base by nickle and diming them when they already laid down $60 for your game.

We can argue about this all day but just an FYI, personal insults don't sway opinions.

[quote name='jr1016']Isn't that a good thing for us that's buying day 1 with the $20 RZ bonus. Poor sales would mean the game would go on sale sooner than later for a PM opportunity. To me reviews/demos doesn't matter, there are a lot of good games that receive bad reviews.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would think this gets a price drop with the crowded spring. Crysis 2 dropped to $50 the first month at BBY and it looks like to $40 in the first 60 days. I would definitely think we should get the $20 and a PM for it.

http://camelbuy.com/product/1563461?locale=US

It released on March 22, 2011

I heard back regarding The Last of Us Survival Edition but unfortunately it wasn't a definitive response. Our Merchant handling this title hadn't heard if we'll be carrying the special edition yet but also said things haven't been finalized and that could change in the months before release.
I got a response back from a BB rep about "The Last of Us Survival Edition".

Strange happenings at Best Buy. Yesterday I posted that I received a backorder email from Best Buy a few hours after preordering Dead Space 3 online. Today I get an email that says:

"We apologize; due to an error, you had received an email indicating that your recent pre-order for X360-DEAD SPACE 3 (SKU 5743793) was on backorder. We're very sorry for this mistake.
Rest assured, your pre-order is still valid despite remaining in a backorder status. Your item will be ready to ship or pick up on the day that it is released or when product becomes available."

Must be having system errors but at least the game sounds like it will ship on time.

Wondering with the September date for GTA V and the non-date for South Park if I should just use the certs I was going to use on those on different games, hope these two are still part of the promo, and use the certs I get from other games to use with them. Or if I should just drop my certs on In-Store Pick-Up orders now and wait for for September and ? to get here.

[quote name='Dund3r']Strange happenings at Best Buy. Yesterday I posted that I received a backorder email from Best Buy a few hours after preordering Dead Space 3 online. Today I get an email that says:

"We apologize; due to an error, you had received an email indicating that your recent pre-order for X360-DEAD SPACE 3 (SKU 5743793) was on backorder. We're very sorry for this mistake.
Rest assured, your pre-order is still valid despite remaining in a backorder status. Your item will be ready to ship or pick up on the day that it is released or when product becomes available."

Must be having system errors but at least the game sounds like it will ship on time.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Im gonna preorder my copy today then. The 5th can't come soon enough.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Wondering with the September date for GTA V and the non-date for South Park if I should just use the certs I was going to use on those on different games, hope these two are still part of the promo, and use the certs I get from other games to use with them. Or if I should just drop my certs on In-Store Pick-Up orders now and wait for for September and ? to get here.[/QUOTE]

Sept huh? Well I am going to cancel my pre-order now that I paid in full and apply it to more recent releases. 6+ months and I have no idea if I will even be living where I am right now.

[quote name='Dund3r']Strange happenings at Best Buy. Yesterday I posted that I received a backorder email from Best Buy a few hours after preordering Dead Space 3 online. Today I get an email that says:

Must be having system errors but at least the game sounds like it will ship on time.[/QUOTE]

Had the same thing happen with MGR order. Got the same email too. When I look at the order info it shows backordered. I hope there right about it still counting as a preorder and we don't have problems getting the $20 cert. I'd just cancel and reorder but I used a $20 cert on it.

I didn't know your only option to get Dead Space 3 on release date was only expess shipping. I'm not paying $70+ for the game. Now I'm forced to do instore pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back