Best Buy Video Games Clearance Thread

BlackRockWaifu

CAGiversary!
Best Buy Clearance!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&type=page&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DCurrent%20Offers~Outlet%20Items%5Esoldby_facet%3DSold%20By~Best%20Buy%5Ecurrentoffers_facet%3DCurrent%20Offers~Clearance&list=y&nrp=15&sc=Global&sp=-bestsellingsort%20skuidsaas&st=pcmcat142300050026_categoryid%24abcat0700000&gf=y&sName=Best%20Buy%20Outlet%20-%20Video%20Games&cp=1&seeAll=

I know there's probably been clearance threads in the past, but I just got an email and saw a couple of these items, and haven't seem them reach this price before, at least not in Best Buy. I even searched all over CAG to see if someone else posted this but couldn't find it, if this isn't relevant or someone already posted, just deleted it, I know how people react to pointless threads anyway.

A few interesting prices:

PS4

Assassin's Creed Black Flag: $17 (Store)

Rabbids Invasion: $12/$5 instore

Skylanders: Swap Force Starter Pack: $12

NBA 2k14: $10

The Wolf Among Us $14

Alien Isolation: Nostromo Edition - $18

The Walking Dead: Season 1 - $18

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $17

The Order 1888 - $20

Samurai Warriors 4-II - $35

Xbox one

Assassin's Creed Black Flag: $10

Ryse Legendary Edition: $21

DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition - $15

State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition - $24

Killer Instinct: Combo Breaker - $16

The Wolf Among Us - $13

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - $27

The Walking Dead - $26

PS3
Borderlands Presequel: $18
Duck Dynasty: $7
Disney Infinity Starter Pack: $18
Skylanders: Swap Force Starter Pack: $12

Assassin's Creed Black Flag: $10
Just Dance 2014: $10
Just Dance 4: $
Band Hero: $6
Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edition: $52
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare GOTY - $32
Dark Souls 2 - $12
Dragon Age Inquisition - $19
Little Big Planet 3 - $28
Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend - $36
Xblaze: Lost Memories - $36

Xbox 360: 

Borderlands Presequel: $10

Duck Dynasty: $7

Dark Souls 2: $10

Darksiders 2: $10

Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edition: $70

Battlefield 4 - $10

NHL 15 - $27

Forza 4 - $18

Dragon Age Inquisition - $15

Guitar Hero Aerosmith $6

PC

Sim City: $7

Watch Dogs: $10

Dragon Age Inquisition - $19

Starcraft 2 HOTS - $18

The Buraeu: Xcom - $4

Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth Rising Tide - $24

Singularity - $2

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine - $4B

Black Gold Online - $8

Wii U

Ninja Gaiden 3: $7

Lego Batman 3: $12

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - $27

Assassin's Creed 3 - $16

Wii

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric - $24

UDraw Doods - $2

3DS

Lego Batman 3 - $10

DS

Glory of Heracles - $6

Vita

Borderlands 2: $10

MLB 14 The Show: $7

Walking Dead Season Two: $7

The Wolf Among Us: $7

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!!: $32

Hyperdimension Neptunia U; Action Unleashed - $22 
tumblr_mqd3ukvPeE1qbvovho1_500.gif

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 3 V Generation - $24 
giphy.gif

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $28 

5e20dd0139ef2a5a67743dff146324c1.jpg

XBlaze Lost Memories - $28

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy Launch Edition - $32

Lego Batman 3 - $10

There's way more, just look for yourself.

Thanks all for their contribution to the thread!

Thanks to Htz, Josef, Durden26, Headphoneboy, J7d7c7, Derrick1979, Bloomy, Jiryn, plowboy3982, AvengedBacklog, Kotor15, BigTime2Play!

Congratulations to those who were able to take advantage of the deals! 

Shout outs to Groo the Wanderer, iBranflakes, Chemosh013, ghost1914, Roninalchemist, McCHitman, charlie3000k, GuitarMan, marineal, the Gooseler, jello44, cancerman1120, BearsFan11, Sky Ray, neb9, Invicta 61, mightymek, jimbo8574, Kenshindono.

Enjoy your games guys!

The deals at the Best Buy Clearance outlet changes a lot, sometimes weekly, maybe even daily, so many of the deals might not been there by the time you read the thread, and I might miss a lot of them as well. So I give special shoutouts to those that help contribute to the thread, and inform me of what is, or isn't there. Thanks a lot!

Again, if this is old just delete it, but there's definitely some new deals I haven't seen before, and couldn't find the clearance thread (if there is one) on the front page anyway. Thanks.

EDIT: also this is my first thread ever.

Thanks for the awesome comments guys!

As a Wiki thread now, feel free to edit it, or post new deals in the comments/or expired deals and I'll update the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't pay for user created stuff.  Creators get in game coins for plays and upvotes, but it is free for the player.

My kids love creating and I haven't really dove in myself too much yet, but creators can make a wide variety of games.  I've tried out a spaceship shooter, a reimagining of Road Rash and a recreation of Ivan Stewart's Racing.  Some are better than others and sometimes you have to realize the limitations, but as a whole I'm impressed with it.

Of course, the game itself is free so you can just DL it and try it out.  This is just a content pack of stuff you buy in game with standard (coins) or premium (tokens) currency (about $40 worth, I believe).  Both coins and tokens can be won in game in a match type of game, coins are earned with game progress and tokens can be bought as well.

Some prices have dropped. Someone else pointed out Project Spark was down to $10 from $20. I found Borderlands Pre-Sequel for 360 was also down to $10 from $20. AC4 on 360 is $5 which I think is a drop. Titanfall and Diablo 3 (360) and Escape Dead Island are all $7, too.

Ryse (vanilla, X1) and Lara Croft and Temple of Osiris (steam card) are $12 each.
For whatever reason, the GCU discount was not applying to Ryse for me earlier, so I had to call them and place the order.

I tried it again just applied, which was weird.

Ryse is a nice price but The Legendary version is already $30 MSRP. I could see it hitting $20 around BF and getting everything for $16 but then again I am not sure how much MP I would even play.  I should just pull the trigger.

Ryse is a nice price but The Legendary version is already $30 MSRP. I could see it hitting $20 around BF and getting everything for $16 but then again I am not sure how much MP I would even play. I should just pull the trigger.
I'd just get the standard edition. Extra multiplayer content for a game of Ryse's age (not to mention a mostly sp game) isn't really worth waiting on.

Also the price for the PS3 Borderlands Pre-Sequel in store is ALSO 9.99 before GCU. Kinda strange because its listed at 19.99 on the website, but rings up just fine at 9.99 too. I picked up one of the ps3 versions.

Also the price for the PS3 Borderlands Pre-Sequel in store is ALSO 9.99 before GCU. Kinda strange because its listed at 19.99 on the website, but rings up just fine at 9.99 too. I picked up one of the ps3 versions.
There have been a few other games the last few weeks that did that as well. For example, South Park for both systems was $6 or $7 in store, but still $15 online. Strange times at best buy.

There have been a few other games the last few weeks that did that as well. For example, South Park for both systems was $6 or $7 in store, but still $15 online. Strange times at best buy.
The Ghosts HE for 360 is also a lot cheaper in stores. (around $35-45 depending on the store)

Lords of the Fallen XBO is also $15.99 in store iirc.

I found this weeks glitch. Turns out it's in the order I just made.

My $10 rewards cert now says $6 was used and they ignored my gift card

boo bound by flame not for shipping or around me. I heard its mediocre but for like $10 id give it a go. Its the same price on Amazon it seems but no GCU discount

:3ds:
Cut the Rope: Triple Treat $7.99
The LEGO Movie Videogame $9.99

:wiiu:
ZombiU $6.99
Just Dance 2014 $9.99
Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $6.99

:ps3:
Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition $5.99 (BB's eBay Store)

:360:
Titanfall $6.99
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! $9.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $4.99

:xb1:
Project Spark Starter Pack $9.99
Ryse: Son of Rome $11.99

Once a game is sold out, it will not be restocked for shipping. Try checking Best Buy's eBay store for in store availability instead (Best Buy disables the in store stock checker on clearance items(sold out?) on it's website).

The above list will have some repeats of what has already been posted.

I believe it. Best Buy sent me the re-release of Shadow of Mordor with all the DLC when I ordered the vanilla version a few weeks back.

That's how I ordered mine hoping they would grab the legendary version off the shelf.

How come TRU pennied the original versions of Ryse and DR3 to send them back when the new versions came out, but no other stores did so?
Well not many stores penny out actual games that I'm aware of. Gamestop does some PC games and used games, but that's about it. Target for instance will remove them from the store before trashing (or donating) them. Best Buy just continually lowers the price.

I don't understand how this is possible. Are the skus the same? Whenever I do store pickup, the cashier has to scan the sku and that should safeguard them giving out the wrong title.
Definitely different skus. They scanned the sticker with my name on it I think but not the game. They may not have scanned anything actually. Honestly this particular BBY is crap and it does not surprise me they screwed up. I actually did not even realized it until I got into the parking lot.

Found nothing at BB, but at GS found konami classics vol 2 with case and booklet $4.49. Ds cart Megaman Zerker x saurian $4.49. Have pro and the ds game scan $7, but the sticker was $4.99.

Anyone know anything about megaman? The last one was I think SNES? Cant remember, but it was using rush to do things like help jumping, etc inside a lab? Anyone know which megaman game it was?

For the ds, there is leo, dragon for starforce 1. Starforce 2 has Saurian or ninja, and 3 has ace or joker. Anyone can explain the differences are? Kinda want to get the collection for the ds.

Well not many stores penny out actual games that I'm aware of. Gamestop does some PC games and used games, but that's about it. Target for instance will remove them from the store before trashing (or donating) them. Best Buy just continually lowers the price.
Yeah, it was a big surprise and lots of CAGs got penny games from unaware stores, but most stores knew about them and removed them from the floor to return it to the manufacturer. I just don't get why TRU returned the vanilla versions of the games, but no other stores did. It's not like they had done it when any other games had GOTYs or re-releases with additional content before.

Definitely different skus. They scanned the sticker with my name on it I think but not the game. They may not have scanned anything actually. Honestly this particular BBY is crap and it does not surprise me they screwed up. I actually did not even realized it until I got into the parking lot.
I had the same thing happen with a XBone game which had a day one version. Also, different skus and only the standard version was on sale online, but when I picked it up they handed me the day one version. It's a little different case, but I am hoping for the same results.

The Targets around here have a rear endcap in the electronics section dedicated to clearance. They just continually lower the price until they decide to finally trash them. My mother works in child care and I'll occassionally pick up a kids' music CD for her for $1-$2 while sifting through copies of NFS:The Run and Cooking Mama.

Price matched successfully with Walmart for :360: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. Thanks OP!

Also checked Best Buy and spotted :ps4: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 already out on the shelf a week early.

Picked up Borderlands the Pre-sequel but debating whether to keep it or wait for the Handsome Collection for the nextgen systems to drop in price some time in the future. Already have Borderlands 2. How are the dlc that are included in this set?

Bestbuy... Bunch of idiots.

I had to buy a new dishwasher a few weeks back. They had the best price on the model I liked, and rewards points were a bonus.

Had to ship to store, go to pick it up and they wheel out a $1400 dishwasher and peel the sticker with my name on it.. (The one I ordered was $350) I almost let them give it to me. They screwed up and put the wrong names on two dishwashers they had come in.

Bestbuy... Bunch of idiots.

I had to buy a new dishwasher a few weeks back. They had the best price on the model I liked, and rewards points were a bonus.

Had to ship to store, go to pick it up and they wheel out a $1400 dishwasher and peel the sticker with my name on it.. (The one I ordered was $350) I almost let them give it to me. They screwed up and put the wrong names on two dishwashers they had come in.
For $1000 more that dishwasher better give a reach around.

Yesterday, In the mail, I got a $10 coupon (different from BB Rewards) to put towards anything. Maybe, others got something similar?

Edit: Borderlands 2 VITA sold out for me on the checkout screen. Lame.

Just saw Uncharted 3 GOTY PS3 for $11 in store.  Probably YMMV. 

Actually picked up a copy of Titanfall for $3.99.  Haven't had the 360 hooked up and not sure if people still play, but I figure $4 for a sealed copy isn't going to kill me.

Hm, I wouldn't mind me some Borderlands 2 (Vita) for $10. No luck in any of the Best Buys around me. Does Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc price match clearance items like this?

bread's done
Back