Best Game Value 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition - Great support with updates and I've spent over 100 hours in the game exploring my world and building things in it.

Treasures of Montezuma Blitz (Vita) - Free puzzle game for the Vita that has had great support to add trophies post launch and fix issues that players have had. Can't beat free. I could even add Jetpack Joyride for the Vita to the list of great free games with a ton of value to them for the cheap price.

Plants vs. Zombies (Vita) - This is the definitive version of the game amongst all of the consoles, PC, and mobile (aka mostly terrible) versions with a ton of content to easily make it a 50+ hour game for the cheap price.

ME3 for me; guess I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed it out of the box. Borderlands was great but it was too iterative, got drunk and slobbed my way through the last few hours online pretty bored. Might need to replay it sober or try the DLC.

Borderlands 2, hands down. Lots of replay, fun times, and more characters/dlc that actually makes it longer and fun-er

Haven't touched Far Cry 3 yet so I can't vote for that. But the complete God of War Saga is just amazing. All quality games for a nice price.

I would say Persona 4: Golden but who would trade that gem in?? Borderlands 2 cause' maybe we'll get that GOTY version soon.

For me it's Persona 4 Golden since I never played the original, but I can see why a lot of people haven't played it since it's on the Vita lol.

[quote name='warmonked']Torchlight 2 was $20. How many of the other games can you say was worth MORE than their retail price?[/QUOTE]

$15 on pre-order, with TL1 included :)

I bought Mass Effect after all of there fixes, so i enjoyed it for a week, and played the multiplayer every other week. Farcry 3 lost some of the fun for me when the guy becomes crazy overpowered, so I guess I'll go mass effect out of this list.

FTL, would be it if it was there.

Although the ending was the series tripping over the finish line and landing face-first on a knife (has since been upgraded to small mound of doody) Mass Effect 3 still wins simply because the mission on Tuchanka still stands out as one of gaming's absolute greatest moments ever for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back