Best Game Value 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Ops 2 on PC. I know it's the popular thing to hate on it, but I really enjoyed it and put in over a 100 hours on multiplayer not counting, zombie mode, or single player

Chose Far Cry 3 because it was listed but personally I thought Dragon's Dogma did something new and it definitely worth the full retail price

It's not going to win, but I vote Persona 4 Golden even though I don't have a vita lol. Was such a great PS2 game, wish it was on PSN or HD remake on PS3...

I'm sad that halo 4 & guild wars 2 weren't on the list. They were my only purchases this year that warrented almost full price, with no buyers remorse to boot.

Had to vote Persona 4 Golden. Did my first playthough recently and it was awesome start to end. Should have done it sooner, restored my faith that there are still good games out there.

Close one between Persona 4 Golden and Far Cry 3, but FC3 edges it out.

That game is near perfection in open world design. Gorgeous, smartly designed systems, and the next thing to do is never far away. It really reminds me of Saints Row The Third; both games make sure you're always having fun.

Minecraft 360 by far.
Hundreds of hours played in my household.
Plus a number of updates all free of charge (would have been paid DLC in other games).

[quote name='legendarydogs']Far Cry 3 was excellent. GOTY for me so of course it was worth it at full price.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Certainly I have more hours on other games, and that's a consideration, but FC3 gave me a near-perfect gaming experience that was worth paying full retail for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back