Best Online Customer Service 2008

[quote name='gunm']For the first part of the year, definitely amazon.

But then in the fall, they got rid of customer price protection and things just went downhill from there. Still better than most places, though.[/QUOTE]

Very true to the point.

[quote name='gunm']For the first part of the year, definitely amazon.

But then in the fall, they got rid of customer price protection and things just went downhill from there. Still better than most places, though.[/QUOTE]

I can't in good conscience vote for them after removing this. That and they went out of their way to hide that they were doing it.

God I love Amazon. I have Prime membership and getting almost ANYTHING I WANT with free 2-day shipping is awesome. Plus their Black Friday bonanza was ridiculous.

Looks like Amazon is the fave here, but I have a write in for
Target. When I called to tell them my order was cancelled, but they sent it anyway, the CSR said "Well if we sent it you can keep it". Sweet! $70 item. Spent way more at Amazon tho'. Ordered a HDTV with "white glove" delivery. Awsome.

I'm going with GameFly on this one...they haven't treated me wrong and they often give free shipping and handling.

Amazon.com

I got them to pricematch a Logitech PS2 Wireless Controller that dropped in value a couple weeks later. It's ashame they don't honor that system anymore. :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back