Best Online Customer Service 2011

I'm voting Best Buy because I bought more from them, and their customer service gave me refunds when warranted and offered gift cards for out-of-stock items.

Amazon without a doubt! Never had a problem with them for the last 3 years I've been a member, plus the give or take 2 years using my parents account when i was younger (and the 2 years of Prime membership I've had so far).

Amazon, of course.

Regarding Best Buy: saving face from a blunder that actually MADE THE NEWS doesn't = customer service. $5 store credit? Amazon will throw that at you if you so much as dislike the odor of the air that's inside the box.

close one, but since i dealt with Newegg longer and have never had an issue and always great support... took them over amazon

Amazon, easily. Their customer service reps basically gave me more than what I wanted without me really having to ask for it. I wanted free shipping--they gave me free 2 day shipping. I wanted to return a game from warehouse deals because of a cracked case--they refunded me completely and let me keep it. I had a problem with a seller not sending me my stuff--they gave me an instant refund.

Amazon was amazing! They always replied quickly to my inquiries, and even sent refunded my order and sent a new one when my game didn't arrive on release date. Amazon FTW

Amazon reps have always know how to handle a situation and I really have to give them props for that. They don't transfer me all over the place and guess what the policy is they're on point. Not saying the other two are bad since they're also top notch but Amazon is king in my invisible book.

bread's done
Back