BestBuy God of War ascension $4.99 with gamers unlocked coupon/@Gamer coupon

YBX87

Banned
God of War: Ascension $24.99 sale ( $4.99 gcu coupon)

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST ps3 $29.99

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST  xbox 360  $29.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $14.99 xbox 360

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified ps3 $14.99

Borderlands 2 ps3 $9.99

delete if repost.

THIS IS ONLY A ONE DAY SALE, SO AFTER TOMORROW/ 4/18/2014. PRICE GO BYE BYE/GONE

UNLESS YOU HAVE GAMERS UNLOCKED GAMERS DIGITAL COUPONS, YOU WILL NOT GET GOD OF WAR ASCENSION FOR THE PLAYSTATION 3 PLATFORM FOR $4.99.  IT IS $24.99 FOR THE COMMON FOLKS. ONLY THOSE WHO ARE GRANDFATHERED IN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE PROGRAM, WHEN IT FIRST STARTED, WILL HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF RECEIVING THE DIGITAL COUPONS STILL.

DisclaimerBefore you einsteins flame me for comments like, bait and switch with the $4.99 sign/NOT A DEAL, ETC...  I am just informing those who are still receiving the gamers unlocked magazine coupons of this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one to sell for price plus shipping.  I picked up an extra since I had to do a return at best buy.  I used the online code for one for myself, so this one is 8.50 plus shipping.  PM me if you want it. 

Bleh my penny guides are back ordered now. Assume I won't be getting them then, really wanted to see what wacky way BBY packed them too.

My DLC codes for GowA worked today, even though both expired in March. I had purchased this a long time ago, but had not opened it yet.

A little Help how you use your Digital Gamer Unlocked coupons  cause I am looking at it then just click on it which sometime add the game in my cart but the coupon is not being used & just show $19.99.

The could always take the cheap way out and say that they're mispriced. They did that with me.

Anyway, it turns out that I have some GC credit left, so I set up a pick up. I hope it works. The store lied and wasted one of my coupons before.

prepare for $5 e-gift card, for cancelling orders. i highly doubt you will get your guides.

Better give me my $5 GCs for my 20 cent orders!
doubtful lol I remember when The Jungle Book Blu Ray Diamond Edition came out I had three copies preordered at $5 a piece a whole month in advance then two days before the movie released they canceled all three of them saying price mistake.

LOL!!!!!!!! You missed a lot of free games, glitches, etc...... If this was the only coupon you used in close to 2 years, you need to be stripped of your GCU membership immediately.
what good games have I missed out on? I know there has been a lot of opportunity to flip games and stuff like that, but I don't really care enough to do that. When I first signed up for this program, there were really good deals on good games like Kingdoms of Amalur, Soul Calibur V, SSX, and I'm sure more that I can't think of right now. And then it stopped. Up until recently, there hasn't been any coupons that have interested me at all.

Come on guys, we all know what we have to do here. Go talk to Amazon CS, and tell them Best Buy canceled your $0.01 strategy guides so you can get your free $60 gift card for your inconvenience.

Come on guys, we all know what we have to do here. Go talk to Amazon CS, and tell them Best Buy canceled your $0.01 strategy guides so you can get your free $60 gift card for your inconvenience.

what good games have I missed out on? I know there has been a lot of opportunity to flip games and stuff like that, but I don't really care enough to do that. When I first signed up for this program, there were really good deals on good games like Kingdoms of Amalur, Soul Calibur V, SSX, and I'm sure more that I can't think of right now. And then it stopped. Up until recently, there hasn't been any coupons that have interested me at all.
$6 AC4 Black Flag PS3/360, $1 Black Flag WiiU, Free Prototype 2, Free 007 Legends(This was free twice, worked online and instore for 2 free copies), Free Tank Tank Tank, $8 Dynasty Warriors 8, $2 Wiiu Black Ops 2, ....The list goes on...That was from quick review of last year on BB.com that, all from GCU coupons. Much more than that, just can't go any farther back.

$6 AC4 Black Flag PS3/360, $1 Black Flag WiiU, Free Prototype 2, Free 007 Legends(This was free twice, worked online and instore for 2 free copies), Free Tank Tank Tank, $8 Dynasty Warriors 8, $2 Wiiu Black Ops 2, Free ESPN Sports Connection Wiiu....The list goes on...That was from quick review of last year on BB.com that, all from GCU coupons. Much more than that, just can't go any farther back.
Feels good man

$7 for assasins creed iv black flag glitch on ps3/xbox 360.

I am still enrolled in GCU, and I used this coupon. But this is honestly the only coupon I have used in the past year... probably closer to 2 years. This program is not nearly as good as it used to be.
2 yrs ago means right about the time of the best month of @gamer then & surprisingly I don`t think there were any free games that month just alot of cheap good ones
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/281886-dead-march-2012-gamer-10-batman-ac-15-ff-xiii-2-5-me2-rage-bulletstorm/

I'm GCU and I don't see the coupon in my email. Do they have a customer service contact email/ number?
Being a current GCU member doesn't grant a person the coupons, you would have had to been a member before the new GCU. If your old sub was set to expire in December, you'd get coupons until December. I renewed under the old program in September, so I will get coupons up until May when the coupons end.

Been GCU since pretty much the beginning didn't get any coupons for this month.  Is @Gamer officially dead now?  They just sending out coupons?  Was there a specific day they sent them out?

they can't fulfill an order, when they don't have any guides to sell. the whole reason it was price at 1 cent, was to clear stock.
I'm not particularly upset over it, just irritating that at least from a distance it seems like they either were just grabbing orders at random or fulfilling the last ones in first.

All of my penny guides shipped except for the one I actually wanted, the Mass Effect CE guide. But it hasn't been backprdered/canceled yet either. It was the only guide I ordered more than one of (ordered 2) so I'm guessing that's probably why they're not going to ship them. Edit: Nevermind, they just shipped ^.^

bread's done
Back