BestBuy God of War ascension $4.99 with gamers unlocked coupon/@Gamer coupon

YBX87

Banned
God of War: Ascension $24.99 sale ( $4.99 gcu coupon)

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST ps3 $29.99

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST  xbox 360  $29.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $14.99 xbox 360

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified ps3 $14.99

Borderlands 2 ps3 $9.99

delete if repost.

THIS IS ONLY A ONE DAY SALE, SO AFTER TOMORROW/ 4/18/2014. PRICE GO BYE BYE/GONE

UNLESS YOU HAVE GAMERS UNLOCKED GAMERS DIGITAL COUPONS, YOU WILL NOT GET GOD OF WAR ASCENSION FOR THE PLAYSTATION 3 PLATFORM FOR $4.99.  IT IS $24.99 FOR THE COMMON FOLKS. ONLY THOSE WHO ARE GRANDFATHERED IN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE PROGRAM, WHEN IT FIRST STARTED, WILL HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF RECEIVING THE DIGITAL COUPONS STILL.

DisclaimerBefore you einsteins flame me for comments like, bait and switch with the $4.99 sign/NOT A DEAL, ETC...  I am just informing those who are still receiving the gamers unlocked magazine coupons of this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been GCU since pretty much the beginning didn't get any coupons for this month. Is @Gamer officially dead now? They just sending out coupons? Was there a specific day they sent them out?
Being a current GCU member doesn't grant a person the coupons, you would have had to been a member before the new GCU. If your old sub was set to expire in December, you'd get coupons until December. I renewed under the old program in September, so I will get coupons up until May when the coupons end.

They sent out coupons on April 7th. Check your inbox/deleted mail/spam folder for that date but like I said, if you're old @gamer/GCU was originally set to expire prior to now then you weren't issued them.

Being a current GCU member doesn't grant a person the coupons, you would have had to been a member before the new GCU. If your old sub was set to expire in December, you'd get coupons until December. I renewed under the old program in September, so I will get coupons up until May when the coupons end.

They sent out coupons on April 7th. Check your inbox/deleted mail/spam folder for that date but like I said, if you're old @gamer/GCU was originally set to expire prior to now then you weren't issued them.
Thanks, my @Gamer is set to expire in October of this year. My GCU is set for 2015, though it should be 2016.

Edit: Found it.

bread's done
Back