BestBuy God of War ascension $4.99 with gamers unlocked coupon/@Gamer coupon

YBX87

Banned
God of War: Ascension $24.99 sale ( $4.99 gcu coupon)

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST ps3 $29.99

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST  xbox 360  $29.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $14.99 xbox 360

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified ps3 $14.99

Borderlands 2 ps3 $9.99

delete if repost.

THIS IS ONLY A ONE DAY SALE, SO AFTER TOMORROW/ 4/18/2014. PRICE GO BYE BYE/GONE

UNLESS YOU HAVE GAMERS UNLOCKED GAMERS DIGITAL COUPONS, YOU WILL NOT GET GOD OF WAR ASCENSION FOR THE PLAYSTATION 3 PLATFORM FOR $4.99.  IT IS $24.99 FOR THE COMMON FOLKS. ONLY THOSE WHO ARE GRANDFATHERED IN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE PROGRAM, WHEN IT FIRST STARTED, WILL HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF RECEIVING THE DIGITAL COUPONS STILL.

DisclaimerBefore you einsteins flame me for comments like, bait and switch with the $4.99 sign/NOT A DEAL, ETC...  I am just informing those who are still receiving the gamers unlocked magazine coupons of this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Nov 2013, but with the new program it was extended thru Feb 2014 and I renewed for $30 sometime before then.
yes then that is why. your subscription to the coupons expired in November when you renewed it was as part of the new program which doesn't have the coupons whereas the old program included the coupons so when your old program subscription expired in November then the new program subscription took over which is why you wont receive the coupons. the extension and renewal follows the new programs benefits. Example if you would of renewed in February of 2013 then you would of received the coupons until February of 2014 then the coupons would of stopped since the new program benefits and rules would of started as soon as that expired.

Just barely saw this thread. I have GOW:A already but I'm not going to use it so
3so3bv.jpg

First person to get at least 4 correct will get it

Favorite current NBA player :
Favorite all time NBA player : #1 all time in a specific stat
Favorite video game series : hint= Has a successful movie series too
Favorite video game character : hint= From a very popular Nintendo Game, he was a villian
Favorite All time NFL player : He still plays for the team that drafted him in 2003
Favorite current NFL player : hint= not the same as the player above, drafted in 2011
Lol I'm bored.

PM me please, don't clutter this thread with your answers

*Gone

1) Detlef Schrempf - just came out retirement

2) Detlef Schrempf - just retired after answer 1. Record: most consistent haircut.

3) Detlef Schrempf Basketball 2K and the series of superhero movies that tie in with it.

4) Pass

5) Pass

6) Pass

ha, I'm bored at work too. I'm going with Houston because of your sig.
1. Harden
2. olajuwon (blocks)
3. Resident Evil
4. Wario
5. Andre Johnson
6. jj watt
He got it. Only got #4 wrong, which was King Koopa

1) Detlef Schrempf - just came out retirement
2) Detlef Schrempf - just retired after answer 1. Record: most consistent haircut.
3) Detlef Schrempf Basketball 2K and the series of superhero movies that tie in with it.
4) Pass
5) Pass
6) Pass
Detlef Schrempf came out of retirement to play in the NFL in 2003 then his son JR was drafted in 2011. So close

Damn it, I don't have the coupons, I can't remember if I got the email or not, Would've been all over GOW:A.

copy/pasted for you afternoon lurkers:

hey beggers/lurkers, I'll send a picture of the GoW "physical" coupon (used online code already) for $5 Best Buy eGC (or Amazon/paypal etc). 

If you ever sent me something for free, go ahead and PM me and I'll just send the coupon.

If anyone has a spare code they aren't going to use, I would really appreciate receiving it.  I would like to get this for a gift.  I've got a 1 month Xbox Live code to trade if you want it.  Thanks!

Dang I never get good deals, I wish I could get those coupons since I don't have a job atm so I could get it but I don't want to beg for a coupon from people XD

GCU member here that didn't get said coupons for this month.  I know I am just one of many, but would be grateful if anyone that doesn't want their coupon could help a CAG brotha celebrate a birthday with a PM.  Thanks.

not sure if this was mentioned earlier.  Turns out to be $7.99 in store (deducts $15 coupon first, then deducts 20% GCU) and $5 online (deduct 20% GCU first then deducts $15 coupon).

people don't seem to understand, you had to have been a current GCU member during September 2013 (or early October) before the GCU overhaul - ie your @Gamer magazine subscription (not same as GCU) had to be ongoing (mine would have ended this September but of course I and others get short changed).

Still selling/trading the physical coupon (will send the picture or give the barcode).

I saw a game for $5 and reflexively wanted it, but then I remembered I don't even have the coupons and didn't like God of War when I tried it out.

If anyone has a spare code they aren't going to use, I would really appreciate receiving it. I would like to get this for a gift. I've got a 1 month Xbox Live code to trade if you want it. Thanks!
Anybody have a spare coupon
I can't seem to find my latest email from them. I have last months.
Any good soul want to donate a coupon? I've paid it forward it the past. I hope someone is willing. Thanks!!
In the small, small hope that someone out there can help, I'd love a coupon for GoW Ascension. Been wanting this game for a good while now! And... I'd be grateful forever.
Hey guys if anyone has anything else of value they want to give away, I'll take it. Thanks!
I'm looking to the heavens for an @Gamer coupon for GoW:A to fall in my CAG inbox.
Anyone that has one they wont use i could use it since I didn't get this batch of coupons/.
If anybody has coupon they arent gonna use PM me
I too would appreciate anyone who can hook it up with the god of war coupon

I don't see any begging going on. The @gamer coupons are going away, so your comment doesn't really matter much.
I don't see any either. :^o

If anyone isn't going to use their coupon, I'd like it. Haven't played this yet.
Anyone willing to give a code for free?
Anyone have have a coupon they need and willing to give away would realy appreciate it
Who's going to give up a coupon they need? :)
I will give $5.00 in Microsoft points to someone that can trade me for their GOW: Ascension Best Buy coupon. PM me ASAP!...Thanks guys!!!

I don't see any begging going on. The @gamer coupons are going away, so your comment doesn't really matter much.
I still don't see any.

Ha. aircobra leads the list.
Ha, I didn't notice that. The list starts on the previous page. There were too many quotes for one post. I'm a jerk for reposting all of those. I'm bored at work and I was reading though the thread to learn about those penny guides I missed. I didn't mean to be malicious. I've had those @gamer months where for no reason at all my coupons aren't sent. I was lucky to receive them this month or otherwise I'd be asking for one on this thread too.

I wasn't begging up there, I was misquoted. I quoted someone else asking for a coupon who said something to the affect of "anyone willing to give up a coupon they need", to which I asked "Who's going to give up a coupon they need?". I have my coupon, I renewed in September.

I wasn't begging up there, I was misquoted. I quoted someone else asking for a coupon who said something to the affect of "anyone willing to give up a coupon they need", to which I asked "Who's going to give up a coupon they need?". I have my coupon, I renewed in September.

Actually, it's the quote right above mine.
Sorry about that. I would say everyone is "asking" and not really "begging." It doesn't hurt to ask because lots of CAGs probably won't use their coupon because they already have the game, beat the game, or have no interest in the game. Anyone looking to give away a coupon: see above.

If anyone can send me a free copy of God of War Ascension I'd appreciate it. I don't feel like paying $4.99. 

Last edited:
Well this one was not authored by enuf, but it has 32 positive votes vs 6, so it might help if everyone takes a minute and vote it UP!

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Bring-Back-the-Monthly-Coupons-to-all-paid-GCU-Members/idi-p/785677
That`s the same link in my post #94 also you`re confusing kudos & comments there`s 6 comments.
Only kudos(votes) matter 35-50 gets attention 75-100 in a short time frame may cause another rep to chime in. Like the backlash thread when they ended the $20 pre-orders.

Is it possible to just use someone's phone # who has @gamer? it would be win win because they would get the points no?

Looking to trade my code for Club Nintendo points... otherwise I'll probably buy the game and give it to my brother (so no free coupon)

EDIT: GONE

I really hope those who are begging for coupons have never criticized the @gamer coupons in the past.. it's deals like this that make it worth it.
I am still enrolled in GCU, and I used this coupon. But this is honestly the only coupon I have used in the past year... probably closer to 2 years. This program is not nearly as good as it used to be.

just make one, and vote
Exactly, it`s the same info for the BB forums page so if you ver have an issue that needs to be addressed you`ll already have an account.
If people don`t speak up you`re leaving it all up to BB and we already seen how they were gonna change the trade in process.

I am still enrolled in GCU, and I used this coupon. But this is honestly the only coupon I have used in the past year... probably closer to 2 years. This program is not nearly as good as it used to be.
LOL!!!!!!!! You missed a lot of free games, glitches, etc...... If this was the only coupon you used in close to 2 years, you need to be stripped of your GCU membership immediately.

Where do I find the coupon codes I followed the linki got from best buy to the digital magazine but can't seem to find the codes

Holy Crap a separate link right before the magazine link. Oh well best buy gave me the discount without the coupon anyway o well

I'd be willing to ink the physical coupon on my balls and imprint it on someone's forehead. All they would have to do is look in the mirror and sketch a backwards copy.

bread's done
Back