Bestbuys craptastic clearance sale $15.99-$23.99 wonderful 101 wii-u, gta iv complete edition $7 with gcu coupon

YBX87

Banned
delete if repost

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $15.99

Crysis 3 xbox 360 $15.99   

Crysis 3 ps3 $15.99

Dead or Alive 5 $7.99 ps3

Dead Island Riptide: Special Edition $15.99 xbox/ps3

Star Trek $15.99 xbox/ps3

Defiance $15.99 xbox /ps3

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition $23.99 ps3/xbox ( $7 with gamers coupon + gcu) credit to the user psihog for finding the price drop

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition

Mass Effect 3 $15.99 ps3/ xbox 360

God of War III Greatest Hits $15.99 ps3

DmC Devil May Cry $23.99 xbox / ps3

Mass Effect Trilogy  $31.99 xbox / ps3

Assassin's Creed III  $23.99 xbox / ps3

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $23.99

Sniper Elite V2 $15.99 ps3/ xbox 360

FUSE  $23.99 xbox / ps3

FIFA Soccer 13 $23.99 xbox / ps3

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy $23.99 ps3

God of War Saga $31.99  

Journey: Collector's Edition $23.99

Remember Me  $31.99 xbox / ps3

inFamous Collection$23.99  

Metro: Last Light ps3  $31.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us  ps3/xbox 360  $31.99

Sony - Ultimate Combo Pack: Twisted Metal & DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller $44.99

Dynasty Warriors 8 ps3/xbox $47.99 (bestbuy troll job of the new year, i paid less than $8 last time with gamers coupon )

Microsoft - Xbox 360 Console Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle $339.99

Sony Computer Entertainment LLC - PlayStation 3 (320GB) Uncharted 3 Bundle $279.99

Sony - PlayStation Move Shooting Attachment for PlayStation 3 $2.99

Sony - 2-Slot Charging Cradle $13.99

Sony - Assassin's Creed III: Liberation Bundle for PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi $189.99

Sony Computer Entertainment America - USB Cable for PlayStation Vita $10.99

The Wonderful 101 $23.99 ( with gcu $20)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition $19.99

Game Party Champions $11.99

Tank Tank Tank $15.99 ( most active cag members/lurkers should be familiar with this game, LOL)

Family Party: 30 Great Games — Obstacle Arcade $15.99

PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $19.99 xbox /ps3

Last edited by a moderator:

Because it was free with a GCU coupon several months ago - though not available around me at all at the time (fortunately an awesome CAG sent me one). It is a fun couch multiplayer game (done the right way - first player on the Gamepad, second player full-screen on the TV).
if you thought that was bad, take a look at ESPN Sports Connection

I don't need W101 with the backlog I have, but I'm afraid it's going to become hard to find down the road. The fact that it's lumped into clearance is what has me concerned, as it sounds like they're trying to get rid of what they have and not get any more. Someone please convince me that it'll drop further sometime this year, since I really don't need it.

Mass Effect Trilogy  $31.99 xbox / ps3

anyone get the 32 price and 20% GCU discount to apply instore?  31.99 price when scanned but would not double dip GCU b/c clearance was already a discount.

I'm banned from onlline ordering.

I don't need W101 with the backlog I have, but I'm afraid it's going to become hard to find down the road. The fact that it's lumped into clearance is what has me concerned, as it sounds like they're trying to get rid of what they have and not get any more. Someone please convince me that it'll drop further sometime this year, since I really don't need it.
Wii Party U is also on "clearance". I dont think clearance means anything here.

The Mass Effect Trilogy is a great deal for each system, especially with the Gamers Club unlocked bonus.  Note that the PS3 version includes more DLC with it, especially Mass Effect 2, making the savings even better.  Mass Effect for the PS3 also includes the Bring Down the Sky DLC, but the game completely lacks the Pinnacle Station DLC. 

The Platinum Hits version of Mass Effect for the Xbox 360 does include the Bring Down the Sky DLC on a seperate disc, which the trilogy version for the Xbox 360 lacks.  Pinnacle Station should only cost $1 on Xbox Live though, so it's not a costly DLC (unlike the DLCs for 2 and 3).

The only reason I would potentially hesitate to purchase the Mass Effect Trilogy is the chance that all content included version could possibly be released in a Definitive Trilogy Edition (or some verbose titled package) to make a last attempt at revenue off of this generation.  But you're getting many hours to play through for your money, especially if you're Unlocked.

When I called best buy this week they told me that they didn't have any more and weren't getting anymore.

And that the best chance would be to get it through the website.

I'm thinking this might happen but who knows.

Because it was free with a GCU coupon several months ago - though not available around me at all at the time (fortunately an awesome CAG sent me one). It is a fun couch multiplayer game (done the right way - first player on the Gamepad, second player full-screen on the TV).
ah, thanks,

Blea whats wrong with me. I just ordered w101 and tank tank tank,,, and I dont own a Wii-u right now =P Looking for a BBY that has the zelda wii-u in stock, but not having any luck. Only option seems to be gamestop

Or if it runs out of copies and is out of print, just don't ever play it? You said it yourself, you don't need it in your backlog. OCD hoarding.

Wonderful 101 is also $30 at Walmart so that seems to be its new MSRP. Question is how long the stock at these retailers will last as I doubt Nintendo will do another print run of it.

Well that's interesting, there's only one at most review for each platform on Metacritic for it.
there are abundant amount of reviews on amazon.com tho. lol

it is just an average game, but an average check out game for pac man fans. I am not sure if it is suppose to be a reboot of the pacman franchise, or just another cash grab like the walking dead series.

Deadpool for both systems is also down to $32 before gcu, though I'm sure it'll get cheaper

Ugh, I wish I could remember if I own Crysis 3 and Dead Island 2 LOL

This is the problem with an absurd backlog!

there are abundant amount of reviews on amazon.com tho. lol

it is just an average game, but an average check out game for pac man fans. I am not sure if it is suppose to be a reboot of the pacman franchise, or just another cash grab like the walking dead series.
Yeah but when there's no commercial reviews of a game two months after release and (apparently) it's based off a TV show that says everything I need to know about it.

Journey worth it for $20???

Thinking about jumping on Journey for $20 on Amazon.. but would rather buy it from BB.

Anyone have any experience with the Online Price Matching Process? Not how to do it but actually having done it?

How do I request a price match from BestBuy.com?

When making a purchase, or during the return and exchange period after your purchase from BestBuy.com, price match requests from BestBuy.com are handled via phone. Please call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) for a BestBuy.com price match request. Please tell us about the lower price that is still in effect that you want Best Buy to price match. Best Buy will then review and verify the price match request.

BestBuy.com price match requests cannot be completed in our stores or via e-mail. Shipping/delivery charges will not be included in the price comparison. Purchases from a Smartphone application/website, BestBuy.com orders with store pickup, and orders from the kiosk inside a Best Buy store are considered BestBuy.com purchases for purposes of the Low Price Guarantee. A price match request after a purchase from BestBuy.com can be requested either by the person to whom the product was shipped, or by the person who was billed for the purchase.
let me know..

oNe

just got off the phone with BB regarding that price match, haha, pretty horrible experience. after like 5 transfers finally got to the "sales" person who could actually assist me..

However it was denied because the $23.99 price on a Journey is a clearance price and so thus not eligible for price match..

doh!

oNe

Thanks for this thread. I checked it on a whim and noticed talk about Journey so I was able to order one for a friend who got a PS3 a few months back and really loved when I showed her Flower, so I know she would love Journey. This was OOS for a while and is becoming harder to find, so glad it's back.

Thanks for this thread. I checked it on a whim and noticed talk about Journey so I was able to order one for a friend who got a PS3 a few months back and really loved when I showed her Flower, so I know she would love Journey. This was OOS for a while and is becoming harder to find, so glad it's back.
I don't recall the exact date, but during the Black Friday through Christmas stretch, Journey: CE (PS3) was down to ~$12 at one point and I was able to secure a Target price match. Haven't played it yet (curse you, Skyrim: LE!)...but I am thankful I managed to snag one copy at that price. Now, around here, Journey: CE is not available at any of my local big box stores.

bread's done
Back