Bing GOLD RUSH EVENT - DEC 4 - EBAY CURRENTLY AT 15% GO GO GO!

gomikeoh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
http://www.bing.com/community/blogs...ark-your-calendars-a-gold-rush-is-coming.aspx

MARK YO CALENDARS.

From cnet blog about event:

Bing Gold Rush Many people really like Microsoft's Bing cashback program, and with good reason: After buying stuff you were going to buy anyway, you get money back. Three percent here, 10 percent there--it adds up. Starting Black Friday, retailers like AT&T, eBay, Gap, Sears, and Walmart will be raising their cashback rates as high as 35 percent. Microsoft didn't give me any specific details, but if you're planning to shop online, Bing is probably a smart place to start.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13845_3-10402387-58.html

[quote name='gamer1233']Anyone know if you can get cashback on dell desktops that are on sale?[/QUOTE]

You usually can, but be sure to check the terms before making the purchase, sometimes additional coupons invalidate bing cashback (even minor ones).

[quote name='sukru']You usually can, but be sure to check the terms before making the purchase, sometimes additional coupons invalidate bing cashback (even minor ones).[/QUOTE]Thanks for the info, I dont have any coupons but i am looking at a system in an ad. Its 300 cheaper than what they have on the website. All I am using is a evalue code. Under discount details it says "Save $509 off this XPS Studio desktop!"

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Were you around last year? eBay has been at 35% before.[/QUOTE]

briefly during the initial launch of the promotion. Not really indicative of anything.

Starting the day after Thanksgiving through 12/2, get up to 35% cashback from places like:
• eBay (10% cashback)
• AT&T (35%)
• Dell (20%)
• Best Buy (10%)
• Sephora (20%)
• Gap (10%)
• Footlocker (25%)
• ...and more
Start shopping now by checking out our top gift ideas and don't forget to come back on 11/27 to learn about our special holiday deals. These deals are available to all, so feel free to spread the cheer with friends and family.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Dell doesn't even show up as a Bing Cashback store right now. How do you get that?[/QUOTE]I am finding dell when I search for dell on bing.

[quote name='gamer1233']I am finding dell when I search for dell on bing.[/QUOTE]
Guess it doesn't matter. The HDTV I want does not seem to be included on the Bing cashback anyway.

[quote name='gamer1233']I am finding dell when I search for dell on bing.[/QUOTE]
I can find dell products through bing but I can't find bing cashback specifically from dell though.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']But its not cashback, its more of a mail in rebate that takes 60+ days to get. I mean its there to use, but I dont think people should advertise or use bing cashback as if they are paying X-X(cashback) = Z for something. As you gotta pay the full price upfront.[/QUOTE]
THIS. Stuff is starting to get annoying, as bad as people putting prices in topic titles without adding shipping costs

[quote name='lllGurulll']I go to Cashback Stores and Dell is nowhere to be found on the entire list.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I am not going to the cashback stores I am going to bing.com and just searching for dell. Link for cashback is at the top.

[quote name='lllGurulll']I can find dell products through bing but I can't find bing cashback specifically from dell though.[/QUOTE]

search dell computers, it'll be in the ads above the results (disable adblock!), it's a gold coin thing

EBAY IS NORMALLY 8% SO 10% IS A BIG meh

Maybe it's just me but this black friday pretty much blows.

Of course being CAG's we are used to great deals all year so for the morons who pay retail it is nirvana

Like many others here have said - screw BF and spend the day working on the backlog

Ive never used bing before but im trying to figure something out.

Say I bought a tv or something from dell that says like 1000$ 500$ instant savings. Would that disqualify me from using bing ? Because I know bing says no coupons or anything, but I have no clue how that works. Anyone able to clarify ?

[quote name='lllGurulll']Guess it doesn't matter. The HDTV I want does not seem to be included on the Bing cashback anyway.[/QUOTE]

So they do exclude or reduce cashback on some items? I'm looking at picking up a PS3 this weekend, and if all BF bundles and such fall through, I figure I might as well try to get something. Wal-Mart appears to be either 10 or 15%, that's at least better than nothing... I guess I don't really trust that it's going to work since the cashback system seems to be so opaque.

[quote name='Gbear09']does cashback work with amazon if you have them pm another bf deal?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure Bing doesnt work for amazon period.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']What about NEWEGG ???

They're only offering 2% cashback...

Should I wait Friday and see if it kicks to 20%!?[/QUOTE]

It's going to be 8% according to the email.

how can you tell which items bing will work on ?

And what disqualified an item from bing eligibility ? Instant Savings ?

Wal-Mart isn't on the list either. I'm hoping it's just not complete. Although I also hope Wal-Mart is somehow over 10% (since that's what they have right now). Seems like most places to buy electronics are around 10% though...even eBay.

[quote name='Waru']Newegg has 10% cashback right now.. that Ad seems to be a bit off.[/QUOTE]
Crap, I didn't even think to check if they were a bing store. :bomb:

Anyone know if instant savings nullify cashback ?

And if theres anyway to confirm cashback or not ?

[quote name='david12795']Hmm att 35% cashback. So does this mean I can buy an iphone online and get it for $55 w/ a 2 year contract?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Per the revised terms and conditions, (after the summer 35% cashback fiasco after 3GS was released) iphones are excluded. :cry:

[quote name='pjb16']Sears is sitting at 13% and I can't take advantage because I don't have a physical sears card yet. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I think you have to use Paypal anyways to get the cashback. Or am I wrong about that? I know that is the case with Ebay.

[quote name='pjb16']Sears is sitting at 13% and I can't take advantage because I don't have a physical sears card yet. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Will the 10% off for a sears card stack with the 13 % cash back ?

Because thats the only way youll get me to buy from them.

bread's done
Back