Bing GOLD RUSH EVENT - DEC 4 - EBAY CURRENTLY AT 15% GO GO GO!

gomikeoh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
http://www.bing.com/community/blogs...ark-your-calendars-a-gold-rush-is-coming.aspx

MARK YO CALENDARS.

From cnet blog about event:

Bing Gold Rush Many people really like Microsoft's Bing cashback program, and with good reason: After buying stuff you were going to buy anyway, you get money back. Three percent here, 10 percent there--it adds up. Starting Black Friday, retailers like AT&T, eBay, Gap, Sears, and Walmart will be raising their cashback rates as high as 35 percent. Microsoft didn't give me any specific details, but if you're planning to shop online, Bing is probably a smart place to start.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13845_3-10402387-58.html

[quote name='thextreme1']I think you have to use Paypal anyways to get the cashback. Or am I wrong about that? I know that is the case with Ebay.[/QUOTE]

Negative

You only need to use paypal to get the super fast cash back.

Bing cash can't be retroactive can it. ORdered a TV from Newegg but I had no idea they participated in Bing Cashback. I know it is my error and can live with it. Just curious if it is even possible.

It is possible if you email them and try to make a case that you did it even though you didn't.
It's up to you to decide if lying is worth 10% of a tv.

[quote name='aj_hix36']It is possible if you email them and try to make a case that you did it even though you didn't.
It's up to you to decide if lying is worth 10% of a tv.[/QUOTE]
I sent them an email earlier this morning when I realized my over-site but I didn't lie. I fully expect them to say no though.

Sure could have used the help on the insane $40 shipping charge that I couldn't find a promo code for. It was still a good deal though.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Bing cash can't be retroactive can it. ORdered a TV from Newegg but I had no idea they participated in Bing Cashback. I know it is my error and can live with it. Just curious if it is even possible.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes if you threaten to cancel your order and make a new one (assuming you still have the chance) they will give it to you. They don't want to have to deal with the extra work, usually. But, yeah, probably not.

-[Unknown]

Has anyone used Cashback this year? I just made my dell purchase, and I havent recieved any type of email from bing, and the CB isnt in my CB account. Just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Man, the Wal-Mart 15% looks pretty good, but I feel like holding off until tomorrow just in case it goes up any more. I'm not crazy thinking there's no way it should go DOWN by that time right?

[quote name='unknownbrackets']Sometimes if you threaten to cancel your order and make a new one (assuming you still have the chance) they will give it to you. They don't want to have to deal with the extra work, usually. But, yeah, probably not.

-[Unknown][/QUOTE]
Heh. They responded to my email and told me to just cancel my order and reorder. Guess they don't view it as a problem. $50 cashback for me. Yea!!!:lol:

Now I just have to be prepared for the credit card company to call and confirm the second purchase since it will appear almost as a duplicate to them.

It depends on what merchant you are going to buy from.

Basically log in if you have a windows live id or make one.

Then once logged in click on the link for the store that you want to buy from. It will take you to a special link that tells you % off is activated and it may ask you to enter your email again. (use same one that you registered).

Once purchase, you should eventually get an email saying youve earned cashback

Does the 20% apply to the PsP Go at Dell?

I have it in my cart and i went to checkout, but it's still reflecting the MSRP.

[quote name='GoRiLLaH']Does the 20% apply to the PsP Go at Dell?

I have it in my cart and i went to checkout, but it's still reflecting the MSRP.[/QUOTE]

You pay full price.

Cash back is effectively a rebate.

[quote name='GoRiLLaH']Does the 20% apply to the PsP Go at Dell?

I have it in my cart and i went to checkout, but it's still reflecting the MSRP.[/QUOTE]
Yes it should. The price wont reflect on the msrp you have to pay full price. Then bing will send you an email confirming how much money you are getting back. you wont get your cashback right away.

[quote name='dcm1602']You pay full price.

Cash back is effectively a rebate.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iTz Spooky']Yes it should. The price wont reflect on the msrp you have to pay full price. Then bing will send you an email confirming how much money you are getting back. you wont get your cashback right away.[/QUOTE]

Ah...Ok. Thanks.

I guess I'm just blind. I can not find dell on the list, which totally sucks, because I've spent almost 2 grand with them in the last couple of months including just under a grand a couple of days ago.

With no tax and free shipping I think 10% cash back at newegg is a FAR better deal than dell.

Unless of course you pay tax at newegg.

Eitherway not having to deal with the god awful atrocious customer service at dell makes newegg all the more worthwhile to me.

[quote name='driver01z']OK what the hell
Newegg is not showing up on Bing
Think it will show up later?[/QUOTE]

www.bing.com type in newegg and tada right at the top

Works perfectly fine

[quote name='dcm1602']It specifically says it only works in home and office[/QUOTE]
Yeah... I just thought there might be a slim chance that it would work on Home / Home Office systems from the outlet. If you go to their H/HO site there's a link under the "Deals" tab that takes you to the outlet systems.

So, I've only used Ebay cashback, and not cashback for stores. The Walmart 15% is tempting, and would be awesome to use with the PS3 Batman bundle...so, I assume you can't. Do any of you have experience using cashback with "sales" or "special" offers?

has anyone that has usedc cashback today get an email or anything? im still wait5ing to hear from dell

[quote name='Tubaker']has anyone that has usedc cashback today get an email or anything? im still wait5ing to hear from dell[/QUOTE]
I got an email pretty quickly for my Newegg cashback. Dell is taking longer (it's been an hour so far).

Do you have to search for each item individually and buy it like that? Or could you go to a store like Newegg through Bing, and then manually add things that way?

It's a little hard to actually shop through Bing when you know what store you want.

With newegg you just go to the store.

And at the top it should say "this order is eligible for cash back bla bla bla"

bread's done
Back