Bing GOLD RUSH EVENT - DEC 4 - EBAY CURRENTLY AT 15% GO GO GO!

gomikeoh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
http://www.bing.com/community/blogs...ark-your-calendars-a-gold-rush-is-coming.aspx

MARK YO CALENDARS.

From cnet blog about event:

Bing Gold Rush Many people really like Microsoft's Bing cashback program, and with good reason: After buying stuff you were going to buy anyway, you get money back. Three percent here, 10 percent there--it adds up. Starting Black Friday, retailers like AT&T, eBay, Gap, Sears, and Walmart will be raising their cashback rates as high as 35 percent. Microsoft didn't give me any specific details, but if you're planning to shop online, Bing is probably a smart place to start.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13845_3-10402387-58.html

But it doesn't show the sponsored link, like the other stores. It appears, ebay, HP, tigerdirect, but not newegg, even if i go trhu bing link it does not appear the message about the cashback (this order is eligible for cash back,etc). I already tried different browsers.

[quote name='spideymike']I'm not seeing a Newegg discount for me in Bing. Weird.[/QUOTE]

Yeah is anybody getting the bing cash back link for a Newegg? It was showing this morning but I don't see it at all anymore. Well I guess I can wait on that 360 as I already have the other 2 consoles. I wanted all 3 but don't want to pay too much for it.

Is there a difference between assassin's creed 2 and Assassin's Creed II - complete package? I need to make sure before I buy something I wouldn't really want. Miami Tech Solutions has the latter up for $30.00 through Bing search.

edit: ignore this post, I just noticed 3 letters that killed it for me - DSi

Not really gaming but.... Just bought a Macbook w/Bing 10%. The rebate was instant, within 10 seconds of checkout the rebate money was deposited in my PP account. Anyone interested in some bigger ticket items should definitely check it out.

[quote name='ccohen322']Not really gaming but.... Just bought a Macbook w/Bing 10%. The rebate was instant, within 10 seconds of checkout the rebate money was deposited in my PP account. Anyone interested in some bigger ticket items should definitely check it out.[/QUOTE]

Whoah, thats pretty awesome.

Ive been wanting to get myself this sweet new monitor from Dells website:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-1070

With 20% bing, the savings would be GREAT!. I was hoping the monitor itself would be on sale as well do..:whistle2:#

[quote name='Cheapass24']Yep, ebay is 8% now. Wtf?[/QUOTE]
I just completed checkout with 10%. Search until you see a 10% ebay bing item. Try laptop.

Is there a way to make sure the CB is working on Dell? I used the direct link (http://www.dell.com/content/topics/...en&s=gen&ST=dell&dgc=ST&cid=47549&lid=1247970) since it won't come up on the main Bing CB page.

I'm trying to get an Xbox Live 4000 points card for $49.99 - $9.99 (20%) = $40.

I also kind of want Modern Warfare 2, so maybe I'll go to Walmart and get it for 15% back with their $10 e-gift card, then use the card on 4000 points there.

Dell has free shipping for over $49, BTW.

And if you have Upromise: Dell and eBay have 2 percent cash back. Walmart has 1 percent. Pretty much check UP if you're doing this so you can double-up.

I bought a Zune off of Dell a couple of months ago, and it never showed up on Bing. Had to contact them with order number and stuff and they then apply the CB as pending afterwards.

Anyone know if bing cashback works if youre using a promo code at the original store? not sure if that matters or not, i've never used this or anything like that... I'm going thru bing.com for eastbay, and they have $25 off $100 promo code. so im hoping to double dip that chip! any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hmmm I guess I'll try. After reading thru the thread a few people have said promo codes cancel out the cashback. Any idea how quick it comes through? If I can find out before my order ships... that way I can still cancel it if it doesnt work.

[quote name='stewie75']Hmmm I guess I'll try. After reading thru the thread a few people have said promo codes cancel out the cashback. Any idea how quick it comes through? If I can find out before my order ships... that way I can still cancel it if it doesnt work.[/QUOTE]

It depends on the business you're buying from. Back when Deep Discount had their 25% off sales, Bing was giving you the percentage back BEFORE the 25% discount.

Does the % chashback get taken off from the price on the item? Or on the Order Total?

[quote name='Purkeynator']It often takes a day, sometimes 2 days to show up in you account. Definitely contact them if its over 2 days.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I just bought a new monitor from dell, hopefully the bing cashback gets processed promptly.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Has anyone found a $299.99 PS3 sale on Dell?

I already bought the bundle at Walmart, but just wondering what Dell has to offer.[/QUOTE]

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/...nment-sales-event?c=us&cs=19&l=en&pid=8&s=dhs

They had one for $270. With 20% Bing, you're getting a PS3 for $216. Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon had really nice extras but with the $84 saved, you could create your own mega bundle with older AAA games (like MGS4 for $15, GTA IV for $10, and add a newer game like Dragon Age for $35). Too bad I already have a PS3 and those games.

Is the price on those Dell net books any good? It does seem to have gone up in price since yesterday but nothing too outrageous ($30). Thinking of getting one as a gift for someone who is always on the net.

Any chance someone could update the OP? I know it's in the title...but is that all the big ones? eBay, Dell, Walmart?

Anyone know if there's a cap on how much cashback you can get in a single transaction? I think it was $200 for eBay, but didn't know if that's different for other vendors. 20% off on Dell is pretty tempting for some TVs...sales tax is kind of a turn off though.

[quote name='Tubaker']Has anyone recieved there Dell CB yet? Im still waiting for an email .. its been 2 and 1/2 days now[/QUOTE]

Nah, nothing for me yet either. From what i've been told it should be deposited into the bing account 1-2 days after the product ships and the sale is complete, rather than when they first charge your account.

I successfully got the Bing cashback from Dell for my Wii console w/ New Super Mario Bros. deal from BF. Just got the email earlier tonight.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']for some reason Dell isn't listed on the cashback store list for Bing[/QUOTE]

I can't find it either. Trying to get a small TV.

ok let me clear this up i search something in bing.com then say bestbuy comes up with the bing cashback sign i click on it then enter my email and then order what i want correct?

There are also links to the cashback section which will show you most of the stores who have this option. You can make an account as well, I think the first time it prompts you to make one.

[quote name='dansoccerball']do i have to use paypal if i order from best buy or can i use my credit card?[/QUOTE]

You can use any payment method you want, however if you don't use paypal you have to wait 60 days before you can get your cashback.

[quote name='Oceaniax']You can use any payment method you want, however if you don't use paypal you have to wait 60 days before you can get your cashback.[/QUOTE]

oh thanks and also i ordered stuff on thursday and used bing but it has not yet been posted in my account but it eventually will right?

[quote name='dansoccerball']oh thanks and also i ordered stuff on thursday and used bing but it has not yet been posted in my account but it eventually will right?[/QUOTE]

It should. I am waiting for my BestBuy Bing Cashback also

[quote name='Oceaniax']You can use any payment method you want, however if you don't use paypal you have to wait 60 days before you can get your cashback.[/QUOTE]

Thanks i needed this info. I used my credit card for additional cash back. :)
And i got confirmation within 15 hours at Dell.

I used Paypal for my transaction on Dell.com. Instead of waiting 60 days, how many do i have to wait for paying with Paypal?

bread's done
Back