BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Thread - Continuum Shift II patch & Platinum Out Now!

[quote name='MtlTom']The interesting thing to me is just gadget -> gadget, the Astral is just a nice touch ;)[/QUOTE]

While I was going through Score Attack, I noticed that I did a double Gadget Finger a few times by accident. I think I read on Dustloop that it may have to do with a crouching opponent registering as grounded or something. It's curious.

Oh, and now that you have all the Unlimited Characters, I figured that I may as well post this handy dandy guide to them I found on Dustloop by someone named Blade Galewind. A lot of them play completely differently from their normal counterparts:
http://gearproject.onehitcombo.net/Blaz_Blue/FAQs/Unlimited_Characters_FAQ_by_Blade.txt

EDIT: Wow, fail. I tried pasting a spoilerized version and the autocorrecting the forum does made it a giant wall of text. Just click the link then for the info. It's pretty thorough.

[quote name='GuardianE']
Oh, and now that you have all the Unlimited Characters, I figured that I may as well post this handy dandy guide to them I found on Dustloop by someone named Blade Galewind. A lot of them play completely differently from their normal counterparts:
http://gearproject.onehitcombo.net/Blaz_Blue/FAQs/Unlimited_Characters_FAQ_by_Blade.txt
[/QUOTE]
Thank you SO much for posting this. I scoured Dustloop and couldn't find that at ALL. I actually thought they removed the shortcut comands for Unl. Tager's GETB, but it looks like they changed the input AND they added the Astral. It actually gives me a starting point as what to do with the Unlimited versions of the characters. Let the trolling begin!

GGs today as always today Guardian. We need more people to join though!

[quote name='MtlTom']Thank you SO much for posting this. I scoured Dustloop and couldn't find that at ALL. I actually thought they removed the shortcut comands for Unl. Tager's GETB, but it looks like they changed the input AND they added the Astral. It actually gives me a starting point as what to do with the Unlimited versions of the characters. Let the trolling begin!

GGs today as always today Guardian. We need more people to join though![/QUOTE]

No prob. Had to do some digging for it. I think it was in a Makoto thread, since people were discussing how different her Unlimited Moveset was.

Good games. Hopefully bs will get the game soon. And we have Shinobi's friend. Maybe Roses would like to play sometime? And who was in our lobby on release date fight night?

Thanks for the games last week, Mtl & Guard. It always fun to play with you guys, even though I've been even less on my game lately.

ToxicDucky (the guy on my friends list) should be there on Wed. I really need to learn some more with Tao and Tsubaki. Speaking of Tsubaki, whoever joined the group that first night mained Tsubaki. Anyone want to claim that?

I tried for that hour long training achievement with turbo last night and it didn't pop, so I guess I'm doing this legit then.

[quote name='wjhard63']Thanks for the games last week, Mtl & Guard. It always fun to play with you guys, even though I've been even less on my game lately.

ToxicDucky (the guy on my friends list) should be there on Wed. I really need to learn some more with Tao and Tsubaki. Speaking of Tsubaki, whoever joined the group that first night mained Tsubaki. Anyone want to claim that?

I tried for that hour long training achievement with turbo last night and it didn't pop, so I guess I'm doing this legit then.[/QUOTE]

Good games, Shinobi.

I read online somewhere that turbo didn't work for some people too. Not sure what the deal is, but just practicing combos for an hour, with maybe a short break in between won't be too bad.

I rounded up some Gamertags posted earlier in this thread: kburns10 and BradVanDam7th. Maybe we can send some invites come Wednesday!

Knocked out Mint Condition Achievement today! Now I've just got the Ranked ones, Level Up ones, and 100 Challenges. I've gotten 50% of the Challenges and they're getting pretty brutal around now. Crazy pinpoint spacing/timing sometimes. Not quite as many terrible links like in Street Fighter IV, but the combos are soooooo long that it doesn't take much to screw it up.

I'm pretty sure it was FISTINFACE that joined us the first night. I sent him a message so hopefully we can get a pretty good session in Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it.

I finished Legion mode on hard and started medium. I've gotta say it's actually kind of fun. It'd be kind of cool if you could do Legion style battles online/offline in VS. I also started messing with Makoto. The mechanics of her drive are really interesting. I'll have to hit up tutorial & training with her.

PS: Can someone else please get the Unlimited characters so I'm not so mean? I found out in that guide that 1C/3C = instant GETB and 1D/3D = instant Astral, and both = instant lulz.

[quote name='MtlTom']I'm pretty sure it was FISTINFACE that joined us the first night. I sent him a message so hopefully we can get a pretty good session in Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it.

I finished Legion mode on hard and started medium. I've gotta say it's actually kind of fun. It'd be kind of cool if you could do Legion style battles online/offline in VS. I also started messing with Makoto. The mechanics of her drive are really interesting. I'll have to hit up tutorial & training with her.

PS: Can someone else please get the Unlimited characters so I'm not so mean? I found out in that guide that 1C/3C = instant GETB and 1D/3D = instant Astral, and both = instant lulz.[/QUOTE]

I think something that's really missing is Team Mode in general. Granted, it's not really something we toyed around with in SSFIV very much, but it's nice to have the option there.

I might buy those Unlimited characters. I haven't decided yet. I think if I'd been able to earn Unlimited Litchi I would have held off... but if I'm going to spend points, I'd just get them all.

I think I'm going to pick up those Unlimited Characters after all. I just found 4800 points that I had forgotten I had in my Amazon account.

The Unlimited characters are ridiculously fun to play. They're definitely broken in normal play, I just wonder if they're relatively "balanced" against one another.

My only complaint is playing Unlimited Tager playing with vanilla Tager. A lot of his normals are significantly faster or have charge properties, so the timing is a little faster on some of his BnB combos (specifically anything with 5C -> 6A -> Collider). This may not be an issue with most characters, especially Unl Litchi since I've heard she plays different from her regular counterpart.

On the plus side, run -> GETB (with 1C, no 720 buffering!) is the silliest thing ever.

Just got Continuum Shift today, having a blast with it! Quick question though about the DLC, as I'd really like to try out Makoto, is it restricted to just one gamertag? Or would the DLC be available on all gamertags on the Xbox?

I ask because my brother has a few points left and I have zilch, so would I be able to use the DLC on my gamertag if we bought it with his?

[quote name='crr_1119']Just got Continuum Shift today, having a blast with it! Quick question though about the DLC, as I'd really like to try out Makoto, is it restricted to just one gamertag? Or would the DLC be available on all gamertags on the Xbox?
[/QUOTE]
It should work like other DLC where anyone on the console you originally downloaded it on has access online/offline. I don't think you would be able to play it on another console though unless it was under his GT. I thought that was fairly standard at this point, but I can check the offline aspect of it next time I boot it up.

GGs last night Guardian, FISTINFACE, & Shinobi's friend (can't remember the GT). It's a shame you had to work last night Shinobi :cry:.

[quote name='crr_1119']Just got Continuum Shift today, having a blast with it! Quick question though about the DLC, as I'd really like to try out Makoto, is it restricted to just one gamertag? Or would the DLC be available on all gamertags on the Xbox?

I ask because my brother has a few points left and I have zilch, so would I be able to use the DLC on my gamertag if we bought it with his?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Tom's right with this. Since the license to the DLC is split two ways, one to the XBox unit and the other to the profile, any profile should be able to access the Makoto DLC as long as it's being played on the same XBox on which it was originally purchased. So it depends on if you guys are on the same harddrive/Xbox or not.

If you migrate your brother's account to another XBox, however, he (and you) will only be able to access Makoto if connected to XBox LIVE.

Also, good games to MtlTom, FISTINFACE, and ToxicDucky from last night. Unlimited characters are a blast. I ended up buying them last night after everyone had left.

Sucks about work, Shinobi. We'll catch you sometime later!

[quote name='MtlTom']GGs last night Guardian, FISTINFACE, & Shinobi's friend (can't remember the GT). It's a shame you had to work last night Shinobi :cry:.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I missed the session last night. I think my boss may be in your neck of the woods as we speak, Mtl, but his trip required some research which had to be done before he left this morning so we were in the office very late last night. By the time I got home, I figured the session was wrapping up plus I wanted to read my daughter a few books before bed, so sorry I missed it. /rant on 13 hour work-day.

I should be in for next week. Thanks for getting Toxiicducky831 in last night, I appreciate it.

I need to catch up to you guys on achievements in this game - I'm lagging behind badly!

Alright thanks guys for the responses! I know most DLC packs are available to all gamertags on the console they were downloaded on, but there are a few that remain restricted to just the one it was downloaded for. So I was hoping someone might know for sure before. I'm gonna go ahead and try it though.

[quote name='MtlTom']VALK! (Skip to 1:48)
[/QUOTE]

Wow, he totally looks like he might play similarly to Talbain from Darkstalkers. I'm really digging it.

First off, good games to bs000! I'm glad you have the game from the library. Now we can play on CAGnight. I think you should just go through the Tutorial (there's an achievement associated with it anyways) and pick the Challenges for Lambda. I have a feeling that she'll fulfill the Seth part of your playstyle. Check out the different drives for each character and see what sounds interesting. Maybe check out some high level play on Youtube and see what character's approach to the game is the most appealing. Since each character's style is so vastly different, I'd recommend focusing on whichever character appeals to you the most. A lot of skills learned with one character will not really carry over to another. If you wanted to learn Carl, learning Ragna will be worthless.

Of course, I'd recommend checking out the Dustloop.com forums for character specific strategies. They usually have beginner guides in each character's subforum.

Also, I found this guide for Street Fighter players making the transition to games like BlazBlue. I thought it was interesting. It probably doesn't apply to you, but there's useful stuff in there regardless.
http://www.shoryuken.com/content.ph...neral-Guide-for-New-School-2D-Fighters-Part-1

Secondly, BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 was announced! For arcades! In Japan! It's basically the console version of BBCS, with DLC characters and tweaks, to be released for arcades at a later date.

Thirdly, I snagged these Unlimited Character videos from Neogaf. They're Japanese high level players messing around with Unlimiteds. If that doesn't sound like fun, I don't know what is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6XKgkl7b3o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oePHYzk6QuU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmmrHNR1upE

EDIT: Two more. Like Tom was saying earlier, the Unlimited Characters seem surprisingly balanced against one another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTDkgyrcp4w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WTrB0Ze3Zs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltx6B_axp_w

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GuardianE']F
Thirdly, I snagged these Unlimited Character videos from Neogaf. They're Japanese high level players messing around with Unlimiteds. If that doesn't sound like fun, I don't know what is:

EDIT: Two more. Like Tom was saying earlier, the Unlimited Characters seem surprisingly balanced against one another.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, these are actually the same videos I mentioned that I saw on SRK. They're really fun to watch. Unlimited Hakumen is clearly SS rank.

Glad that you have the game for now it bs000. We'll have to play sometime soon.

[quote name='bs000']supsup livestream of some bbcs event it has liek 1k+ viewers so something big must be going down sweet action

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iplaywinner[/QUOTE]

That was pretty good. MikeZ put up a valiant effort up to the finals. It really is sort of interesting watching these after watching some Japanese gameplay vids on Youtube. Americans really do drop combos a lot more. I don't think I saw a single completed Litchi combo. :lol:

[quote name='MtlTom']Yeah, these are actually the same videos I mentioned that I saw on SRK. They're really fun to watch. Unlimited Hakumen is clearly SS rank.

Glad that you have the game for now it bs000. We'll have to play sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

It's funny. Lots of the characters seem to have infinites or near infinites. Ironically, I think that Bang and Litchi are two of the weaker Unlimited Characters, even though their normal forms are top tier. Unlimited Carl is absolutely ridiculous. The mirror match was insane.

[quote name='GuardianE']Yay, I just finished 100 Challenges! Now it's just the online achievements.[/QUOTE]Damn Guard, congrats! Hopefully we can get matches in on next week's fight night!

[quote name='wjhard63']Damn Guard, congrats! Hopefully we can get matches in on next week's fight night![/QUOTE]

Thanks!

After I got used to their movements, Hazama 1-9 and Tsubaki 1-10 were the easiest for me, I think. Ragna, Tager, Makoto are relatively easy too. If you're having any issues with a particular one as you're going through, let me know. Just something stupid like a neutral jump vs. a backwards jump or a slight delay between certain inputs is all it takes to make the combo work.

GGs last night Guardian. I'm sad no one else joined in. You guys have no idea how much lulz you missed with Unlimited Tager mirror matches.

[quote name='MtlTom']GGs last night Guardian. I'm sad no one else joined in. You guys have no idea how much lulz you missed with Unlimited Tager mirror matches.[/QUOTE]
Sorry guys. I wish I could've been there last night but had some family stuff I had to take care of. Hopefully next week - I need my weekly fight nights!

[quote name='MtlTom']GGs last night Guardian. I'm sad no one else joined in. You guys have no idea how much lulz you missed with Unlimited Tager mirror matches.[/QUOTE]

Great matches! Unlimited Tager matches were obviously the highlight. They were hysterical. I'm always down for a game. It's a shame that Shinobi couldn't join us. :cry:

[quote name='wjhard63']Sorry guys. I wish I could've been there last night but had some family stuff I had to take care of. Hopefully next week - I need my weekly fight nights![/QUOTE]

No worries, man. Hope everything gets taken care of with you.

[quote name='bs000']ValkVid[/QUOTE]

You make me sad. :( I am disappoint.

[quote name='wjhard63']Sorry guys. I wish I could've been there last night but had some family stuff I had to take care of. Hopefully next week - I need my weekly fight nights![/QUOTE]
It's all good. I might take a break next week because of Reach, but we'll see.

[quote name='bs000']Valk Vid[/QUOTE]
Why do you care? you don't ever play this game :cry:.

---------------------------

In case you missed it Shoryuken has posted a list of balance changes from the BBCSII Arcade Loctest. I wonder if these balance changes will be included with the Valkenhayn DLC, with Platinum, or at a later date:

The most notable thing is moves list for Valkenhayn:
cannot block or crouch in wolf form. cannot switch directions.

"Step Character" - has reasonable range. Good at follow-ups while doing damage.

cannot crouch/block in beast mode/ [something odd about walking left and right based on attack/throw? direction]

5A, 2A - small punches
5B - kick
2B - low kick
6A - some kind of knee kick
6B - some kind of mid attack
5C - ridiculously long kick; reaches far
6C - flying kick; hits mid ; feet invincible; no disadvantages even on guard; crushing attack
2C - anti-air kick; fast startup; crushing attack
3C - knockdown kick
j.A, j.B - par for the course
j.C - downward kick; even Slayer would be surprised how good this is.
236A - like "Hell's Fang" - slight advantage on hit
236B - has B-follow-up; low rush
236C - "Upper"-type rush; hits mid
Beast A - low clawing motion
Beast B - stabs upward; head invincible
Beast j.A - clawing motion
Beast j.B - rages about in mid-air
Beast C - goes airborne quickly
Beast 236A, 236B - wolf charge; A moves horizontally, B moves diagonally upward
Beast 236D - command throw, 2300 damage
632146D - like Chipp's FujiyamaGeisha super; left defenseless if all hits are guarded
j.236236C - Chokkagata Dandy
214214214D - Astral Heat ; launches opponent, transforms, [something happens involving moon]

Litchi Changes:
Can't cancel into 41236D.
More gattlings without staff
6A[m] must be RC otherwise no followups available
4D slides. follow up possible in corner
6D's level(?) decreased. [maybe priority?]
jC is now techable
3C[m] is now techable
6B[m] and j.C[m] doesn't wall bounce even on counter-hit
All-Green is techable on air hit
4D>2D possible. If she's near the wall, she can pick them up with 6C, and 6C[m]'s spin can just barely follow it up if you're in a corner
2C>4D possible. If she's somewhat close to the wall, 2D will follow-up, and if she's at the corner, Haku (3-Dragons: white) will connect
2C > Haku > Chuu > Hatsu, A-Reach > Ippatsu > on-staff B, 6B > D > j.C > D-returns > land > 6C > Itsuu-C > aerial finisher (3700 dmg)
6C[m]'s spin staggers, can just barely combo afterwards in the corner.

WOW. She's getting hit hard witht he nerf stick. Not to say that she doesn't deserve a little nerf, but the fact that you can't cancel into 41236D disables most of her bread and butters. Most of the combos in her Challenges will be unperformable in the actual game. :lol:

EDIT: Read on Dustloop that these changes are incredibly tentative. It was all part of a preliminary loc test to figure out what works and what doesn't. Take it with a grain of salt. :)

EDIT2: Maybe I'm misunderstanding the change, because no one is refering to the 41236D as a big deal. Maybe it's no longer cancelable? Or maybe her BnBs actually don't cancel, but link? I really thought they canceled.

I'm incredibly stoked hearing the words "low rush" and "rush upper" being associated with Valk.

From what it sounds like they are toning down Litchi & Bang. I don't think they were that bad. Certainly not at the level of Nu in CT. It seems like Rachel has some massive buffs & she's going to be near the top again, which is weird

Meanwhile, Tager has no changes and will still be bottom tier. FML :cry:.

[quote name='MtlTom']I'm incredibly stoked hearing the words "low rush" and "rush upper" being associated with Valk.

From what it sounds like they are toning down Litchi & Bang. I don't think they were that bad. Certainly not at the level of Nu in CT. It seems like Rachel has some massive buffs & she's going to be near the top again, which is weird

Meanwhile, Tager has no changes and will still be bottom tier. FML :cry:.[/QUOTE]

Something tells me that he still won't play anything like Balrog. :p

Tager Changes:
6A faster start up, super armor, chargeable, no longer jump cancellable (needs more insight

Hmmm, interesting. Seems as though they didn't really fully test him out.

Still too early to tell, though. They may adopt some, all, or none of those changes from the loc test. And they may add more. Ragna got nerfed superbad,

We might have to wait on Valkenhayn. Here's a translated list of changes from Dustloop coming along with the patch:

-----------------
"PlayStation ® 3 version of the patch delivery September 20, 2010 September 21, download content delivery (Japan time, respectively) are planned. For Xbox 360 version, because Microsoft's Xbox LIVE events is confirmed the system does not download correctly, you will be now be delivered at a later date. For delivery schedules, Members will be notified later. Xbox 360 version of the user experience for everyone We apologize for the inconvenience you, you for your thank you for your understanding." (according to Google Language Tools)

PS3 patch - 9/20 Valk - 9/21 (JPN time)
360 patch/Valk - delayed

System changes & bug fixes
- Trophy/Acheivement update w/ Valk DLC
- Faster matching speed in Ranked Matches
- Fixed a problem where some effects didn't disappear, which made the game have to process more info.
- On Kagatsuchi Port (Rain) stage, fixed a problem where an environmental sound effect didn't play correctly
- Fixed a problem where under certain circumstances if you choose Makoto in Player Matches the character select screen glitched.
- Fixed a problem in training mode where sound effects may not stop under certain conditions.
- Game now autosaves after completing each mission in challenge mode, you no longer have to go back to the main menu to save progress for that.
- Now when clearing score attack, your final score is displayed (this wasn't done before? never played score attack)
- Fixed the problem where in Legion mode DLC character portrait icons appeared, even though they're unusable in Legion mode.
- In network mode it remembers the last character you chose, and defaults to them.
- On network mode results after matches, "Used character PSR" and "Top PSR" information is displayed.
- Fixed a problem where in Ranked Matches / Quick Match the matching system would lock up and not advance.
- When training in ranked / player matches, on the character select screen you can now hit select/back to return to the room.
- Fixed some typos.

Character adjustments & bug fixes
- Fixed a problem where after George gets hit by Carl's Cantabile special, he started acting oddly.
- Fixed a problem where when using Taokaka's DLC colors, the displayed effects became distorted.
- Fixed a problem where icons sometimes did not display correctly near the health guage when Nirvana dies.
- In challenge mode, when using Λ-11's gravity well, the gauge auto-refills (I guess after dropping the combo, so you no longer have to wait for it to recharge)
- Fixed a problem which caused v-13's ghost merging with Λ-11 during her intro vs. Ragna to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a problem where if you pause during Tsubaki install the sound effect loops (or if you reset in training mode lol)
- Fixed a problem where under certain conditions after using Hazama's Jakou the effects didn't disappear properly after the move executes.
- Fixed a problem where Hazama didn't use the correct voice set vs. certain characters in Network Mode.
- Fixed a problem with V-13's voice set in Network Mode.
- Changes made to how Makoto's Space Counter (Parry) functions. (Probably goodbye parry loop imo)
- Changed something about how holding the D button to charge Makoto's Big Bang Smash and Planet Crusher.
- Changes made to Makoto's beginner mode.
- Fixed a problem where during Makoto's Planet Crusher Astral her crest effect didn't display.
- Fixed the problem where after getting hit by Makoto's Planet Crusher Astral you could still move around sometimes.

PS3 Specific fix:
- Fixed a problem where after clearing score attack and uploading your score, it wasn't registered.

360 Specific fix:
- Fixed a problem where PSR was added during Player Matches.

-------------------------

Bye Parry loop :lol:

Still nothing on Valk for the 360 :cry:

However, Dustloop posted a list of changes from the most recent loketest.

Faster sledge, better magnetism, and delayable 6A (like Unlimited Tager) makes me happy. Not sure how I feel about losing 5C -> 6A. I really hope it doesn't stick because that's going to affect a LOT of his combos.

Opening to BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-qbq4Ilk9w

Looks like they put a little more money into the the anime cutscene effort. Looks significantly better.

And before anyone gets up in arms, it's still unclear how this update will be distributed to consoles (via DLC, update patch, or new retail release). It's alleged that the clusterfuck that is Valkenhayn right now may have a mutual release with BBCSII.

[quote name='MtlTom']12/7 we're finally getting Valkenhayn! Only 3 months later than expected! The date is for Japan, hopefully US will get it about the same time.

http://shoryuken.com/content/valkenhayn-dlc-xbox360-blazblue-continuum-shift-finally-ready-2612/[/QUOTE]

About damn time. Looks like those are Japanese release dates, and hopefully there will be a simultaneous U.S. release.

It also seems that Valk will launch at a discount for the delay... and the discount will be in effect up until January 2011.

He's out! He's out now! Squeeeeeee! *Screams like a schoolgirl*

You know what the ridiculous thing is? Aksys, the game's publisher couldn't even comment on the release date because they had zero information about it aside from the Japanese press release. I find it surprising that both Microsoft and Arc System Works would/could keep info like that from Aksys.

I only played Valk for like 15-20 minutes and he seems like he's going to be awesome. His drive mechanic is going to take some getting used to, but his wolf meter recovers pretty fast if you don't let it run out.

Kind of disappointed that after all this the DLC Achievements are glitched, but at least it's finally out.

Has there been any other announcement for further DLC/updates other than that arcade version? Jubei would be a cool character to play as.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Has there been any other announcement for further DLC/updates other than that arcade version? Jubei would be a cool character to play as.[/QUOTE]

Nah, not besides the rebalancing. Those are the only three characters that have been announced/had their songs hidden on the game disc.

Thanks for linking to this thread, MtlTom. If any of you all want to play some C.S. tonight, I'd love to see what CAG has to offer. :3

Just a warning, though- I'm infamous for going for Astrals. :3

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Thanks for linking to this thread, MtlTom. If any of you all want to play some C.S. tonight, I'd love to see what CAG has to offer. :3

Just a warning, though- I'm infamous for going for Astrals. :3[/QUOTE]

I'm online tonight if you want to play. I'm going to be on in about 30 minutes. Gamertag GuardianE9999, or find me on the CAG FIGHTER IV tag.

[quote name='MtlTom']- Trophy/Acheivement update w/ Valk DLC
[/QUOTE]

This is a lie. :cry: I was crestfallen after beating Challenge 8 and hearing no *bleep-bloop*. I posted about it on the Aksys Forums, and that was the first they'd heard of it. They're going to ask Arc System Works about the problem.

Good games to Jackie Chandler yesterday, and his beastly Rawrgna. I ate quite a few Astrals. I've gotta level up my game, pronto. I appreciate the matches. Lots of fun!

Valk is really cool. Strong, fast normals with very little startup and a whole lot of range. I'm still not sure what his bread and butters are (since Challenges are rarely a character's bread and butter), but he looks like he has a lot of potential for fun. For the heck of it, I played a match against Unlimited Valkenhayn. I look forward to seeing what his complete moveset is, but it looks like he has a combobreaker move, where he can evade out of a red combo... which is ridiculous.

Hopefully we can get a good group going tonight. I think Shinobi, MtlTom, and Chandler will be down. I have a friend who's just starting the game that might join us, and there's also Shinobi's friend, ToxicDucky. TooLateForRoses? FISTINFACE?

I think we all got murked by Jackie Chandler last night :lol:.

No but seriously, great games last night to everyone. Jackie showed me I have a lot to learn, but it was still really fun.

Now I just need to start learning Valk...

bread's done
Back