Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2] WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to pick up AiW at local BB with DMR coupon but not without resistance from the cashier & manager.

Same story... mfg coupons are not accepted for on-sale items. I advised that Mfg coupons were not BB coupons, and that I've used them for BB purchases before. Called over the manager who reiterated the coupon ban on sale items, and that honoring coupons for my previous purchases was an error.

Manager (or asst mgr, hard to tell) was nice and professional, and eventually relented after a few minutes of discussion. Coupons were honored, but their use in this manner wasn't acknowledged as accepted/correct/BB approved. Just mgr discretion to prevent a poor customer experience.

In all honesty, the confrontation and debate isn't worth it. I won't attempt to use coupons at BB again unless I have some clear communication from BB that transactions of this type are accepted. I've never had an issue with stores that actually scan the bar-code (TRU, Target).

[quote name='Mako1215']Bambi coupon is up I believe. I saw something on Slickdeals about it.[/QUOTE]

Look up 4 posts. It was posted here before shitdeals.

[quote name='typical guy']I have it locked in for 14.99 at amazon. Do we know what the b&m prices will be? I am worried that I will not cancel in time.[/QUOTE]If it release on March 1st, you can probably cancel on the 25th or 26th and not to have to worry about it shipping out. We'll know the prices for that release week by three weeks from today, so you should know by the time the prices come out if it's worth canceling on Amazon.

I'd bet it won't be worth canceling.

Damn what's up with all these people striking out at Best Buy.

I had no problems picking up my four copies with four coupons at Best Buy.

[quote name='typical guy']I have it locked in for 14.99 at amazon. Do we know what the b&m prices will be? I am worried that I will not cancel in time.[/QUOTE]

I would think that is going to be the same price as you would get at a B&M with the coupon. I would guess B&M will have it for $24.99.

I think that we got lucky with Alice in Wonderland being $19.99 because the "Un-Anniversary" version came less than a year ago. Whereas a lot of this movies are coming back out for the first time in years and are more in demand then.

It would be awesome to get 2 Disney classics on blu-ray for $10 each in 1 month. I managed to get the $14.99 price on Amazon last year, which I have no problem with, but if I can get it for $10, even better. :)

[quote name='fight_the_youth']Coupons.com has added a 5 dollar off coupon for

Thelma & Louise

Also there is a 10 dollar off coupon for

You Again

http://www.youagain-themovie.com/

Target has You Again for 22.99 - 10 off = 12.99 plus tax[/QUOTE]

I don't see a $10 coupon for You Again.

$10 off when you upgrade to the NEW Bambi Two-Disc Diamond Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Standard DVD) with your choice of DVD or Blu-ray case packaging (Log into your Disney Movie Rewards account to enter in the UPC code. If you have misplaced your copy, enter 786936244175.) - Expires 3/5/11 *NEW*

DVD or Blu-ray packaging??? Is this a steelbook/Ironpack? If so, who has it?

[quote name='Taco5']

DVD or Blu-ray packaging??? Is this a steelbook/Ironpack? If so, who has it?[/QUOTE]

It's either in a blu ray size case or dvd size case same as they did with a few other releases.

[quote name='derby70']Thanks. Looking forward to the blu ray coming out.[/QUOTE]Same here. I know that Best Buy had Alice in Wonderland for 19.99 this past Tuesday; I'm hoping for the same price for Bambi on the day of release. Ten bucks for Bambi is a steal.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Same here. I know that Best Buy had Alice in Wonderland for 19.99 this past Tuesday; I'm hoping for the same price for Bambi on the day of release. Ten bucks for Bambi is a steal.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! Thanks for posting this.

Does anyone know if Disney is going to have any coupons up for all the Blu-ray combo packs releasing tomorrow?? Or does anyone have any upgrade to Blu coupons they are going to use? Thanx!!

I'm on the fence with Bambi... it is depressing and I'm not sure my kids would like it but it is a great movie... hmmm....

Got an e-mail that indicated that there was an upgrade coupon for "Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind" does anyone have a UPC code?

[quote name='sangredekrazy']got an e-mail that indicated that there was an upgrade coupon for "nausicaa of the valley of the wind" does anyone have a upc code?
[/quote]

Can someone post the actual link to the Nausicaa coupon? I entered the code but was never given the link to redeem the coupon. Now, when I click on the offer, it says I redeemed it.

Thank you.

[quote name='gaelinic']Can someone post the actual link to the Nausicaa coupon? I entered the code but was never given the link to redeem the coupon. Now, when I click on the offer, it says I redeemed it.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

You have to be logged into your DMR account and have coupons.com software installed.

[quote name='gaelinic']Can someone post the actual link to the Nausicaa coupon? I entered the code but was never given the link to redeem the coupon. Now, when I click on the offer, it says I redeemed it.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same issue:bomb: It says I have already printed the coupon when I have not

Just got off the phone with Best Buy customer support. Didn't want a repeat of my AiW experience, as it's likely BB will be the best place to purchase Bambi & Tangled 3D.

TRU is back to overpricing, orders few to none blu-ray package versions, and doesn't carry 3D. Target tends to carry lighter inventory on blu's (esp 3D) on release week.

Anyway, long story short. BB CS confirmed it is NOT their policy to honor MFG coupons for on-sale items. They advise some stores/mgrs will do so at times to enhance goodwill/customer loyalty/experience... but it is not their policy.

If I had the energy, I'd probably call DMR to get their take, but I'm simply too tired of this routine. I'm not going to beg for what should be a valid discount/payment.

I think I'll stick to the best online price available, limited to the titles I really want... and forget the "too good a price to pass up" stuff.

Or if BB has the best price, just price match at Target, all you need is the physical weekly ad. That is of course if you have a Target close by, I know some people don't. I've never had an issue and their computers always take these coupons no hassle. I was one of the lucky ones that got Monsters Inc. and UP for less than $13 altogether when they came out.

Target price matching is definitely the way to go these days. Not as good as the coupon stacking at TRU, but being able to get these on release day for $10 is good enough for me.

I don't get why Best Buy doesn't want to honor manufacturers coupons. Its not like they are not getting reimbursed for the value. They should honor them to get the customer in the store and hopefully buying more stuff.

[quote name='typical guy']You have to be logged into your DMR account and have coupons.com software installed.[/QUOTE]

I did all of that and have had the software installed for a long time. However, that didn't help. Every once in a while this happens. Can someone post the direct link to the coupon that activates the software? Thank you.

[quote name='gojiboy']Or if BB has the best price, just price match at Target, all you need is the physical weekly ad. That is of course if you have a Target close by, I know some people don't. I've never had an issue and their computers always take these coupons no hassle. I was one of the lucky ones that got Monsters Inc. and UP for less than $13 altogether when they came out.[/QUOTE]Walmart also takes the coupon without any issue at the register, as it scans at the register without any issue like Target. They'll also do PM + manufacturer coupon, since they get reimbursed for it. That's why whenever these coupons show up, I always to go Target or Walmart for the no-hassle checkout.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I don't get why Best Buy doesn't want to honor manufacturers coupons. Its not like they are not getting reimbursed for the value. They should honor them to get the customer in the store and hopefully buying more stuff.[/QUOTE]I have no idea why they won't either. If it was one of their coupons, that's one thing, though they're getting their money back on a manufacturer coupon, so I don't know why they have such issues with them. All the more reason why I go to Target or Walmart when manufacturer coupons come out.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I've never seen Naussica, but with this $10 coupon I'm going to have to get me one.[/QUOTE]

Same here... will it be $10 with the coupon? I printed 2 without issues.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I don't get why Best Buy doesn't want to honor manufacturers coupons. Its not like they are not getting reimbursed for the value. They should honor them to get the customer in the store and hopefully buying more stuff.[/QUOTE]
Quite honestly I gave up trying to justify why and just stopped shopping there entirely. They will learn or die.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I don't get why Best Buy doesn't want to honor manufacturers coupons. Its not like they are not getting reimbursed for the value. They should honor them to get the customer in the store and hopefully buying more stuff.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why BB would keep doing at your location that's just dumb on their part. I mean a coupon is a form of payment and it should be accepted. Next time if the cashier won't do it go to CS and if they won't do it call Corporate and kindly explain to them what happen and hopefully you'll get GC or something.

[quote name='neoz']I don't see why BB would keep doing at your location that's just dumb on their part. I mean a coupon is a form of payment and it should be accepted. Next time if the cashier won't do it go to CS and if they won't do it call Corporate and kindly explain to them what happen and hopefully you'll get GC or something.[/QUOTE]

That's what I did and they are sending me a GC for my troubles...score!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']That's what I did and they are sending me a GC for my troubles...score![/QUOTE]

Awesome, I'm glad you were able to get something for all the trouble you had to go through. Maybe next they'll have learned their lesson.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I've already have gotten 2 "we suck" gift cards. I probably couldn't get another.[/QUOTE]

Um . . . I've gotten over half a dozen over the past two years because of Best Buy # 502.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back