Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2] WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chuckywang']Anybody have an unused Robocop $5 coupon? I'll be buying it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

It should still be printable....TWICE

[quote name='chuckywang']It's no longer showing in the coupons.com link. :([/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry about that, you're right. i went ahead and printed all the Blu coupons that I thought I might use just in case something like that happened. The fact that they are good through black friday is great because usually these types of things expire the day of Thanksgiving. I would give you mine but I'm waiting to see if it's cheap on black Friday, if it is I'm using it so sorry.

Well, if you're going to use it, then Best Buy has it for $29.99 and they have a 30% off coupon right now, making it $21. With the $5 off coupon, it's going to be $16 + tax. I don't think you'll get lower than that on BF!

If only I could get that deal now. Grrr...

[quote name='Tybee']I saw that $10 GC for $40 in Disney Blu-rays deal. How long does it run? If TRU starts carrying the WOW disc, I might use it on that and maybe Fantasia/F2K. That would be a good stack with the $10 coupon from Disney.

Just FYI: I was able to "return" my TS3 preorder without a problem. I got a super nice TRU employee who was totally willing to do anything he could to help me out. Made me feel bad for being slightly dishonest with him (When I told him I lost the initial receipt, he asked if there had been anything else on it and I said "No.") Using my phone number didn't pull up my TRU Rewards card, but he was able to scan it off the CardStar app on my iPhone (which he said he also uses). But even after scanning that and the preorder card a dozen times and hitting a bunch of different keys, couldn't get it to work. Finally, he explained what he was trying to do to a manager who had wandered over with another customer and she had him try it in a different order, whereupon it worked and I got $5 cash back.

You should have thrown it through their window so you could see time fly...

...as you sit in jail on a vandalism charge.[/QUOTE]Hmm, must be an Atlanta thing. Had the same problem happen at the Tucker store. Couldn't get it to work thru scanning the card and had to use my phone number, then they put the credit on a gc and then cashed it out to give me cash. Whatever works.

Here's a rebate everyone will be excited about that I found while going through coupons:

Buy One Dove Hair Care product and The Sound of Music BR/DVD combo pack and get a $3 rebate. I checked the website listed for a form to link to, but didn't find anything about the rebate, just info on how you can win a trip to Austria, where men are men and women are too. Looks like anyone who's interested will have to check out the coupon sections of Red Plum, specifically from the weekend of October 31st, but may be in last week's too (?). Here's the site in case I missed a rebate link:

dovehair.com/soundofmusic

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']
Disney's A Christmas Carol

Save $10 off 4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack!

LIMITED TIME OFFER!

CLICK HERE TO PRINT YOUR COUPON!

Great Value!

Blu-ray Combo Pack includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy

Coupon Expires November 28, 2010
[/QUOTE]

It looks like the $10 coupons are back. I"m guessing TS3 had an 8 dollar coupon because they figured people would buy it anyway. I had no intention of buying A Christmas Carol but I might if it's a decent price somewhere.

It's in the BB ad for next week at $34.99. I hope they don't keep this trend of coupons for the 3D combos as they aren't cheap and they don't go on sale often.

Here's to hoping Targets system doesn't care which version you buy like it has in the past.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']$5 Off The Last Airbender:

http://www.becometheavatar.com/#/begin

It says all you have to do is upload a photo and you'll get a coupon.[/QUOTE]

I have not seen the movie but hear its worth less than 5 dollars. I'm a big fan of the TV show, just seeing scenes from youtube told me they fubar'ed this amazing IP forever.

The Last AirBender coupon expires December 31, 2010. Its a Manufacturer Coupon from Paramount & these coupon's barcode are not unique. BTW, its works on PDF ;)

[quote name='180husher']It's in the BB ad for next week at $34.99. I hope they don't keep this trend of coupons for the 3D combos as they aren't cheap and they don't go on sale often.

Here's to hoping Targets system doesn't care which version you buy like it has in the past.[/QUOTE]Walmart.com is showing it at $27.96, Amazon has it at $27.99. I doubt anyone's going to have it cheaper B&M than $34.99 because it's a 4-disc set with the 3D disc included.

[quote name='M3wThr33']The Fantasia $10 upgrade coupons are out. I typed in the UPC from my Laserdisc copy. Yeah, I'm badass.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Just printed it. Amazon says MSRP is $44.99. Anyone know how much it will cost at Target the week of release?

Damn, I missed the fucking Toy Story 3 Coupon. I was really sick and haven't been checking this thread.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Thanks. Just printed it. Amazon says MSRP is $44.99. Anyone know how much it will cost at Target the week of release?

Damn, I missed the fucking Toy Story 3 Coupon. I was really sick and haven't been checking this thread.[/QUOTE]

$29.99 for the 4 disc combo pack and
$24.99 for the 2 disc edition

BTW: The coupons.com coupons from last week (or week before) come in real handy at Target right now... and some stretched to next week. At least for the DVDs, pretty good prices on several that there were coupons for. And no I don't remember the exact prices, sorry... Jingle All the Way was 8.99 on sale with $2 coupon ($7 for a dvd that my son loves, not bad). Night at Museum 2 (dvd) $9 (not sale) and a $2 coupon for it. And there more... If your interested in dvds...

[quote name='wormraper']$29.99 for the 4 disc combo pack and
$24.99 for the 2 disc edition[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'd spend $20 for the 4 disc edition after using the coupon. That's a reasonable price.

[quote name='nixmahn']I have not seen the movie but hear its worth less than 5 dollars. I'm a big fan of the TV show, just seeing scenes from youtube told me they fubar'ed this amazing IP forever.[/QUOTE]
I'll put it like this. I wouldn't touch this if the blu ray was $4.99 before the coupon and the store gave me a penny for taking it.

I had issues when I had some gift certificate money riding on my account with it not doing the promo exactly right. So I applied the GC money to a pre-order and the coupon took off fine for Bambi.

Odd.

Well, it is night before the release of Disney's A Christmas Carol. With the $10 DMR coupon, which retailer has the best deal for this movie? TRU? Target?

Since I just received my $5 "R" Us dollars, I'm thinking of doing the following at TRU:

2 x $28.99 A Christmas Carol (4 disc version)
- $5 Magical Savings coupon (Buy A Christmas Carol and any other Disney blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up) YMMV
= $52.98 + tax
- 2 X $10 DMR coupon
= $32.98 + tax, but you also get a free $10 GC because of the following promotion:
$10 GC with any Disney Movies purchase of $40 or more

Will this work?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kk012']Well, it is night before the release of Disney's A Christmas Carol. With the $10 DMR coupon, which retailer has the best deal for this movie? TRU? Target?

Since I just received my $5 "R" Us dollars, I'm thinking of doing the following at TRU:

2 x $28.99 A Christmas Carol (4 disc version)
- $5 Magical Savings coupon (Buy A Christmas Carol and any other Disney blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up) YMMV
= $52.98 + tax
- 2 X $10 DMR coupon
= $32.98 + tax, but you also get a free $10 GC because of the following promotion:
$10 GC with any Disney Movies purchase of $40 or more

Will this work?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking that it will. Don't forget to use your R US bucks. The price is still a little steep, given that you're paying 16 per movie although the gift card helps sweeten it a little. The main problem with the gift cards is that they have an expiration date, it will probably expire at the end of the year.

[quote name='typical guy']I'm thinking that it will. Don't forget to use your R US bucks. The price is still a little steep, given that you're paying 16 per movie although the gift card helps sweeten it a little. The main problem with the gift cards is that they have an expiration date, it will probably expire at the end of the year.[/QUOTE]

@typical guy, thanks for the response. I miss having those $10 off pre-order discounts at TRU. I forgot to factor in the current 10% TRU rewards promotion so that does make this deal a little better.

[quote name='kk012']@typical guy, thanks for the response. I miss having those $10 off pre-order discounts at TRU. I forgot to factor in the current 10% TRU rewards promotion so that does make this deal a little better.[/QUOTE]

That 10% is in r us bucks they send you later. It's not an immediate discount.

has anyone tried using the $10 coupon for the 4 disc Christmas Carol on the 2 disc blu ray combo pack anywhere/more importantly has it worked?

[quote name='pk24']has anyone tried using the $10 coupon for the 4 disc Christmas Carol on the 2 disc blu ray combo pack anywhere/more importantly has it worked?[/QUOTE]

Yep, used it at Target about an hour ago. They were out of the 4 disc already anyway. Worked like a charm on the 2-disc.

[quote name='lawdood']Yep, used it at Target about an hour ago. They were out of the 4 disc already anyway. Worked like a charm on the 2-disc.[/QUOTE]

left my house as soon as you confirmed that. haha worked fine for me too. i guess if the cashier wanted to read the coupon, they COULD decide not to use it. but, no problems for me as well.

HUH?!
The 2 TRUs I checked tonight do not sell the 4 disc version of "A Christmas Carol." Employees at both stores checked the computer and there was a "X" next to its status. Why advertise in the weekly circular that the 4 disc version is on sale for $28.99 when not all stores have this in stock?

Using the $10 DMR, I picked up the 2 disc version at Walmart using the self check out for $9.96. The 4 disc version is $34.96.

Someone @ SD forum got those Target $5 off coupon to work on A Christmas Carol 3D Blu-ray with $10 MQ coupon.

You are allow 1 Target Coupon, 1 Manufacturer Coupon & countless Pricematch.

$29.99 - $5 - $10 = $14.99

These coupon doesn't have a "Start Date" so this will be valid until 11/24.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Someone @ SD forum got those Target $5 off coupon to work on A Christmas Carol 3D Blu-ray with $10 MQ coupon.[/QUOTE]
Woah, woah, woah. . .the $5 Target BD coupons are back?! SCANS PLZ!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Someone @ SD forum got those Target $5 off coupon to work on A Christmas Carol 3D Blu-ray with $10 MQ coupon.

You are allow 1 Target Coupon, 1 Manufacturer Coupon & countless Pricematch.

$29.99 - $5 - $10 = $14.99

These coupon doesn't have a "Start Date" so this will be valid until 11/24.[/QUOTE]

What's this Target $5 coupon you are talking about?

[quote name='lordopus99']What's this Target $5 coupon you are talking about?[/QUOTE]

Its in next weeks paper according to the blu ray forum

[quote name='typical guy']Its in next weeks paper according to the blu ray forum[/QUOTE]
Yum. I look forward to the PDF.

From a thread at Slick Deals: Click the second image for the $5 Target coupon.

The coupon reads: "$5 off $16.99 or higher Disney Blu-ray, Excludes The Search for Santa Paws."

The fine print reads "Limit one manufacturer and one Target coupon per item."

To the right of the coupon they are advertising three Disney Blu-ray movies for $19.99 before coupon: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (Blu-ray only), Prince of Persia (Blu-ray only), and The Last Song (Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack).

[quote name='typical guy']Its in next weeks paper according to the blu ray forum[/QUOTE]
Looks like I need to buy a paper.

:Edit:
Oh I thought the $5 off any Blu-Ray coupon was back. Not all that interested in any Disney Blu-Rays except maybe Fantasia.

[quote name='Techsticles']Looks like I need to buy a paper.

:Edit:
Oh I thought the $5 off any Blu-Ray coupon was back. Not all that interested in any Disney Blu-Rays except maybe Fantasia.[/QUOTE]Fantasia doesn't release until 11/30/10, so it's not useful for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back