Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']My current opinion of Deathtrap[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that well thought out review - looking forward to trying the new class out!

Yeah that sucks - I see a lot of people complaining about it on the gearbox bl2 forums. Guess I'll wait a bit and see what comes of it before downloading.

[quote name='Spybreak8']Oh man, so can you backup your B2 save on a USB drive to be extra cautious?[/QUOTE]
You can back up character saves, but the Badass Rank is tied to your gamertag rather than any individual character.

I'm probably going to hold off on playing for a couple days to see if the dust settles on this.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Damn that sucks Trakan. Sorry to hear. Luckily I had no problems.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. My condolences Trakan especially in regards to the heads and skins. That's got to be a bitch to swallow.

[quote name='seanr1221']How close to the end am I if I just
fought angel
[/QUOTE]
A few hours. I'd say your a little past the 3/4 mark.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']You can back up character saves, but the Badass Rank is tied to your gamertag rather than any individual character.

I'm probably going to hold off on playing for a couple days to see if the dust settles on this.[/QUOTE]

Dang, well that doesn't make me.. shit. Ahh

[quote name='DCpinoy']Wow, Gaige is hella fun to use. I'm loving her Best Friends Forever skill tree.[/QUOTE]
That's the tree I've been messing with. I think I'm going to really like her. DT is a beast! I love letting him loose and just sitting back picking bandits off with my sniper rifle.

New trophies were found in the patch. There are 3 of them and they're all
pirate related.

New heads related to DLC also. They're all pretty cool.

rraLz.jpg

[quote name='Trakan']New trophies were found in the patch. There are 3 of them and they're all
pirate related.

rraLz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, can't wait! The new zero head is meh to me. Could have been so much better.

Wow, this is why I hate being in groups. My guns suck, so I'm having trouble progressing solo, so I don't have much of a choice. I finally get into a group that's about to down that big gunship (I forget it's name) and just as it's about to go down, the host kicks everyone out so he can take all the drops. So frustrating.

[quote name='opterasis']Wow, this is why I hate being in groups. My guns suck, so I'm having trouble progressing solo, so I don't have much of a choice. I finally get into a group that's about to down that big gunship (I forget it's name) and just as it's about to go down, the host kicks everyone out so he can take all the drops. So frustrating.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I only play with my cousin and we are pretty good about sharing guns. He uses sniper rifles so if I find a good one when I'm playing with him I will usually give it to him even if it is better than mine. I'm also paranoid about my save getting glitched like in the first game from random hackers.

Didn't realize that you could play online in split screen, I don't think that was available in the first game. Glad they added that, allowed me and my girlfriend to play online with more people last night.

[quote name='Trakan']New trophies were found in the patch. There are 3 of them and they're all
pirate related.

rraLz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The next DLC is called "Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty" and it's set in a new area called Oasis. Apparently the entire dialogue script has been leaked but that's a little bit more than I want to know yet. :)

Did any of you guys notice new enemies after the patch?

I saw what looked like a super Goliath with a slot machine strapped to his back yesterday after I updated. Never saw one of those before then.

[quote name='blindinglights']Did any of you guys notice new enemies after the patch?

I saw what looked like a super Goliath with a slot machine strapped to his back yesterday after I updated. Never saw one of those before then.[/QUOTE]

They're not new. They're called one armed bandits.

[quote name='opterasis']Wow, this is why I hate being in groups. My guns suck, so I'm having trouble progressing solo, so I don't have much of a choice. I finally get into a group that's about to down that big gunship (I forget it's name) and just as it's about to go down, the host kicks everyone out so he can take all the drops. So frustrating.[/QUOTE]

wow...hopefully that gamer suffers from oily discharge in public, while commuting or in a crowded elevator.

maybe now is a good time to use that golden key(s).

Wow, that's pretty foul... If I had to venture a guess my main character is likely only 3 levels ahead of you (level 32) or so and I would be willing to join your game and help you either get some new weapons (my bank is full, likely stuff that’s now junk that I thought I would once use) or just progress some in your story with you as host... :)

Only problem I imagine is that minus a few days I game strictly in the US mornings as I work nights. Anyhow, if that's not a game ender send me a friend request. :)

Was in a party of 4 yesterday but we couldn't get things going because the compatibility pack was -1 MPs, most likely done due to the concerns of progress being lost.

Not a fan of Deathtrap. Boosted our Mechromancers to 35 last night to play around. I plan on trying the ricochet skill with shotguns and see how well it works for farming.

Finally had some luck with orange drops. Me and a couple of friends got two within about an hour play time last night. Each from two separate chubbies in caustic caverns. A bunny rl and a whiskey tango foxtrot shield.

[quote name='bordjon']Finally had some luck with orange drops. Me and a couple of friends got two within about an hour play time last night. Each from two separate chubbies in caustic caverns. A bunny rl and a whiskey tango foxtrot shield.[/QUOTE]

The WTF shield was the first legendary we got too. It's neat, but a little dangerous.

lol what a d-bag
im not sure what lvl you are but i have a lvl 38 commando, lvl 32-34? siren, lvl 11 mechromancer
if you looking for people to run with im always down.. my usually squad has been MIA lately and i been getting tired of solo runs

[quote name='elessar123']The WTF shield was the first legendary we got too. It's neat, but a little dangerous.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it doesn't really look like my kinda shield. And I don't ever use an rl so that bunny is just a novelty too.

My two characters - siren lvl 25 and commando lvl 29 - seem to be outgrowing guns faster now than they did a while back. I carried my kerblaster for nearly 15 lvls and it seems now the weapons are only lasting me a couple lvls before they don't do any damage. I trade in my good touch/bad touch combo pretty regularly though and those are my go-to guns for both classes right now.

Mechromancer is pretty meh so far. Only level 9, but boring .. so far.

On the plus side, I get to enjoy all my early purples/blues all over again! Yippee!

[quote name='HydroX']Mechromancer is pretty meh so far. Only level 9, but boring .. so far.

On the plus side, I get to enjoy all my early purples/blues all over again! Yippee![/QUOTE]

aren't all the classes kinda meh until you hit lvl 16?

[quote name='100xp']aren't all the classes kinda meh until you hit lvl 16?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I'm still struggling to level my Maya to/past that point.

I'm up to level 15 on my Mechromancer. I just started the TVH mode on my Commando so this is the 2nd time in 24 hours i've gone through the beginning of the campaign. It really is interesting seeing the polar opposites of going through the game on normal vs. TVH mode in such quick succession.

If I finish Walking Dead tonight i'll try to get some online play in.

Well after that shitty group I posted about earlier, I got VERY lucky, joined a game, and there was just a pile of oranges sitting on the ground. I got 2 different Conference Calls and 2 sweet ass rocket launchers. I'm now about a level and a half away from 50 so I can actually use them. Just need to get my hands on a bee shield now!

I just beat the Warrior (NBA 2K13 and school got in the way). That was pretty tough. I kept dying and couldn't get any decent damage done, so I found a place near the respawn point to the left of the blue fence where I could jump and get some shots in. Wasn't pretty, but I got it done.

Anybody know if I can go face him again in playthrough 1?

[quote name='advanced']I just beat the Warrior (NBA 2K13 and school got in the way). That was pretty tough. I kept dying and couldn't get any decent damage done, so I found a place near the respawn point to the left of the blue fence where I could jump and get some shots in. Wasn't pretty, but I got it done.

Anybody know if I can go face him again in playthrough 1?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can.

On one of the earlier missions where you fight a giant bug (forgot the name), It was it was so powerful that I was forced to hiding behind a rock and shooting at it from a safe distance...the giant bug flew around to a heavy enemy area and the enemies got into a fight with it and helped me take it down.

What sucked was that I couldn't get the final blow on it so I missed out on the XP :bomb:

[quote name='Bezerker']Hooray, log in today to find out my badass rank has been reset to 0. Gearbox says its not related to the DLC, but up until I downloaded it, i didnt have an issue. Word is that it has to do with shift & going offline/online. There are a few youtube vids where people can replicate the glitch with ease.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/b...glitch_not_connected_to_mechromancer_dlc.html[/QUOTE]

Well good news should be if it can be reproduced then they should be able to patch it.

All those extra heads are pretty ugly IMHO except for the XXX one. The robot heads are the worst though.

bread's done
Back