Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

[quote name='komugi']Alright, I'm buying a 4 pack -- Anyone who wants a slot PM me[/QUOTE]

PM sent. Thanks

Seeing as Amazon fucked up with the 2-3 week delivery for the PC version, I'd be interested in going in with a group for the 4-player pack.

[quote name='shinzero01']PM me as well. Not exactly sure what I need to do though.[/QUOTE]

I hate to say it, but if you don't know what you "exactly need to do" you probably are in the wrong forum...:roll:

I wouldn't mind starting a group as long as those who would wish to be a part of it have some type of reference for me to look at to make sure I'm dealing with someone credible (i.e.: CAG Trading Feedback, Heatware, Ebay Feedback, etc.)

Here's my Heatware (and obviously can see my CAG trading feedback)
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=40011

Note: I would also prefer to deal with only those who have no reservations about doing an IMMEDIATE purchase. It seems the game is going live this afternoon and I don't want to wait a day or two for "money to be added to a Paypal account/paycheck on its way" sorta of thing.

Feel free to PM me so we can get this ball rolling!

Just bought a pack have 2 spots left, $34, PM if your interested.

Edit: All gone. Thanks guys, that was quick! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I might have a 4-pack ready to go. Going to reply to those first 4 who sent me PMs so check your in-box. I'm looking to finalize all of this by tonight so I can game with this badboy all night long ;)

It should be noted that the 4-pack has jumped about $14 since the "preorder" price. So you're looking at about $37 per gifted game.

Yep, I'm waiting confirmation from Darius, but there still seems to be an open slot.

Unfortunately, two people that were interested have gone with another group :/

So please if you are serious, pm me as soon as possible.

I need to take my son to Soccer practice so I'll be gone for an hour...if that.

Thank you

[quote name='hdsemaj']No we are waiting for a full roster of 4. Send a PM, but I think they went to soccer practice for a bit.[/QUOTE]

Err... Sale is over...

its regular price.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, but like I said, my son needed to get his soccer in :)

But yes, we have a completed group and unfortunately, and it's been a hectic day for me, but I actually received 4 payments. Unfortunately I'm not sure who "David Sims" is, but I will be more than happy to refund you. Please contact me via PM as I will be refunding your payment. Thanks again.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Sorry to keep you guys waiting, but like I said, my son needed to get his soccer in :)

But yes, we have a completed group and unfortunately, and it's been a hectic day for me, but I actually received 4 payments. Unfortunately I'm not sure who "David Sims" is, but I will be more than happy to refund you. Please contact me via PM as I will be refunding your payment. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Cool my steamid: xenomorphjdh

[quote name='kn00tcn']i have 3 borderlands (+ my own)
want 1 l4d2 & 2x $33.75[/QUOTE]

Wait you have one for sale at 33.75?

what was that?

[quote name='hdsemaj']Cool my steamid: xenomorphjdh[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, thank you, I was just going to ask this.

If the other 2 would be so kind to PM me or post their steam ids so I know who to look for to gift :)

Thanks again guys...I'll be leaving some feedback for you.

I went ahead and ordered the 4-pack last night at the sale price. I have 2 more slots available for $35 by PayPal. Send me a PM if you're interested.

PM'ed beelulzebub & Lexxon... hmm... & my friend isnt backing out... maybe i should have pm'ed blindman since he posted literally 8min earlier than lexxon

edit: nevermind, blindman seems covered

edit2: lexxon got his borderlands

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kn00tcn']PM'ed beelulzebub & Lexxon... hmm... & my friend isnt backing out... maybe i should have pm'ed blindman since he posted literally 8min earlier than lexxon

edit: nevermind, blindman seems covered

edit2: lexxon got his borderlands[/QUOTE]

Are you getting my PM?

Weird... LOL I send a couple PM your way earlier...

Sure would like to play tonight.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Holy crap, Borderlands sucks on PC. Quad Core & 9800gt can't run it on lowest settings[/QUOTE]

Upgrade your drivers.

I'm running a dual core CPU with a 260GTX with all settings on high and it runs like a dream.

I have a friend who's running on an old AMD 2800+ with something like a 7600GS with all settings on low and he's running fine.

It's not the game... it's YOU. :p

I'm looking for a steam copy of borderlands if anyone still has extra copies. I can provide my ebay feedbacks and have a verified paypal account. Please PM.

[quote name='rainless']Upgrade your drivers.

I'm running a dual core CPU with a 260GTX with all settings on high and it runs like a dream.

I have a friend who's running on an old AMD 2800+ with something like a 7600GS with all settings on low and he's running fine.

It's not the game... it's YOU. :p[/QUOTE]

It's the game. It's not optimized for Quad Cores according to a bunch of people pissed off about it in other forums :cry:

My friends with dual cores are running it fine. Hopefully they'll fix the game because right now it is broken for me :whistle2:(

I am also looking for a 4 pack group! Amazon isnt shipping for 2-4 more weeks so I am not going to wait that long. I can also provide my ebay account and paypal account for verification. I will pay promptly! Msg me if you want my steam ID or email :)

I'm looking for a single copy... or 3 - people to split with.. I plan to order by tonight. Hit me up if u interested.

Interested in joining a 4-pack, or I'll even start one up.

Please let me know, can paypal money at any time. Could even take 2 copies if necessary.

bread's done
Back