Brawl Nights - Tonight's the night!

[quote name='ProfWho']I am up for being your punching bag if you are up for it.[/QUOTE]
I can play, Paul. We can do item matches :bouncy:

GG guys. I need to get some sleep. At least I feel like I am starting to finally get better, though I still suck.

Wow, I haven't played Brawl in a little while (I've been enjoying The Conduit lately).

Is anyone playing tonight? I'll be joining in on the fun if so.

Brawl nights are back!

Tonight from 8 to 11pm est, I'll be down for playing.

Who else is up for some brawlin' after this long hiatus?

Come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Warriors confirmed
--
and thanks the crotch, for motivating me to get back to this :cool:

Whatever. I'll try'n be there, is all.

EDIT: Nevermind, no I won't. Sorry. This sort of Event needs more forewarning, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that sounds like a better idea.

I won't be free til late tmrw, but thurs I'm fairly open.
For what its worth, I'm still trying to recover from seeing chuck lidell on dancing with the stars lol

I[m starting to hate online. It seems like some of moves don't came out the way they should. Every time I get hit, it seems to lag. GGs everyone.

And we managed to get four people together. Good games guys.
Sweet payback there at the end against Joe who was edge-hogging most of the game :lol:

lol. That was so ridiculous; I would never do that in a serious set. And that stupid death was what it cost me. :)

So, who's playing tonight?

Maybe. I want to watch the Office and all of the other NBC offerings. I might make it around 9 or 10PM.

You're on right now?

Shoot, that's the first time that's ever happened. My game crashed! Hold on JoeB, I'm coming back.

Wii Version 4.2 probably has something to do with this.

Yeah, that's pretty sad. That has NEVER happened between us, though! Do you think the recent Wii update may have something to do with it?

I'm getting on tonight. I might not if no one responds, since that would be a sign of absence.

I miss Brawl Nights, though, and I really want to battle you guys.

bread's done
Back