Bulletstorm (PS3, 360, or PC) $7.99 each w/ free shipping @ BestBuy.com

I just ordered it about a half hour ago but it looked in stock online. Can I still do in store pick up instead of shipping? Although having to deal with any Long Island mall shopper traffic I wouldn't be disappointed if I have to just sit it out until it arrives with the rest of my in process orders.

No clue if it's worth getting or if this has been previously stated, but they also have Brink for $10.

I got Bulletstorm for more during an EA sale, and it is absolutely 100% worth it at this price. One of this year's most criminally overlooked games.

I must've ordered at least 15 new games during this BF, even at $8 I'll pass this up! too many deals/games going on

Someone needs to tie my hands. When the hell am I going to play these games. I literally JUST got back from Best Buy.

In for one for in store pickup.

Hey guys, if I buy Bulletstorm for in-store pickup for right now do I have to pick it up today as well or can I pick it up tomorrow? It's getting late and I don't really want to head out but don't want to wait to purchase tomorrow just in case they run out of stock.

Bleh, got the backordered email. I think I'll just wait out the estimated 1-2 weeks until it ships. I've already ordered enough stuff so I won't be playing it right away. Besides, shipping is free, but gas is not.

[quote name='Deuce-']Hey guys, if I buy Bulletstorm for in-store pickup for right now do I have to pick it up today as well or can I pick it up tomorrow? It's getting late and I don't really want to head out but don't want to wait to purchase tomorrow just in case they run out of stock.[/QUOTE]
i think u have 7 days to pick it up

Nice deal. I'd pick it up but I rented it and finished it when it first came out. Too many other games to play at the moment.

Best buy just lost a customer. I was refused a price match because "it's a cyber Monday deal only". In which I told them that doesn't make any sense since I can drive home order it for in store pick up and then come back, but that would be a complete waste of gas. All I received in return was "there's nothing I can do". So for a shitty policy I will never shop there again.

[quote name='smashingradioheads']Best buy just lost a customer. I was refused a price match because "it's a cyber Monday deal only". In which I told them that doesn't make any sense since I can drive home order it for in store pick up and then come back, but that would be a complete waste of gas. All I received in return was "there's nothing I can do". So for a shitty policy I will never shop there again.[/QUOTE]
next time order online instead of price match bb are good in driving there customers insane

[quote name='Dorkus06']The insert inside the case says:

"bonus content including additional Echoes Mode maps and additional leash color. This code also gives you access to Epic Edition content* including an additional leash color, new skins, a 25,000 experience point head start, and access to the Gears of War 3 beta**"[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Of course I bought this for $17.99 from Amazon... looks like I'm returning that one!

Best Buy is tearing it up this year.

Thanks a lot OP, I've been waiting for a real good price before I jumped in on this one and $8 will definitely do it for me.

[quote name='smashingradioheads']Best buy just lost a customer. I was refused a price match because "it's a cyber Monday deal only". In which I told them that doesn't make any sense since I can drive home order it for in store pick up and then come back, but that would be a complete waste of gas. All I received in return was "there's nothing I can do". So for a shitty policy I will never shop there again.[/QUOTE]

Try going into a B&M store trying to match Cyber Monday deals and you will end up never shopping at a ton of places again. There are plenty of stores that dont match their online prices at all.

Why not use one of the in-store kiosks and order it from there while IN the store?:) I've done that before and it's quite funny to watch the gaming department person going to pull the game or whatever for your online order when you're about 20-30 feet from them while they're doing it.:lol:

I did instore pickup and I got the Epic Edition. Don't really know what the extras are for the Epic Edition but it's nice just having the game for this price, thanks everyone!

I did an in-store pick-up, got the Limited Edition. Look at it, think, this looks familiar. Get home and realize I had bought it from Blockbuster last week. Damn you CAG...

Good price to get two for co-op. Just remember not to shoot each others dicks, that privilege is reserved for somebody you meet in the campaign.

GOt my order in, this game wasnt on my radar but after a shitty BF where I only bought 1 game (from gamefly) I decided to jump.

[quote name='warriorscaptain']is it possible to switch to in store pickup after purchase and setting it for shipment?[/QUOTE]

To switch from shipping to store pickup, call within one hour of placing your order. 1-888-BEST BUY

I dont think BB EVER got any "regular editions" of the game. All the copies ive seen have been the limited version, and the one with the normal cover is way more rare than the "limited" one. Personally I hate the cover of the limited edition and wouldve rather had the other one

[quote name='SeanTM22']I dont think BB EVER got any "regular editions" of the game. All the copies ive seen have been the limited version, and the one with the normal cover is way more rare than the "limited" one. Personally I hate the cover of the limited edition and wouldve rather had the other one[/QUOTE] The "gaming expert" at my BB said that this store only ever had the limited/epic editions b/c they never sold through those to get the regular ones. And they had about 20 copies left of the PS3 version.

Doesn't make any dif to me. I ordered one online for in-store pick-up and then picked up another copy when I went to get it. The CSR had to price adjust the second copy for me. It was ringing up at $29.99.

[quote name='SeanTM22']I dont think BB EVER got any "regular editions" of the game. All the copies ive seen have been the limited version, and the one with the normal cover is way more rare than the "limited" one. Personally I hate the cover of the limited edition and wouldve rather had the other one[/QUOTE]

^^^ This exactly, I agree 100%. I prefer the regular edition cover, but I rarely see it (Target has it I think), and never discounted. Funny that the "regular edition" game will end up being rarer than the Limited/Epic editions!

[quote name='WatTsu']I got Bulletstorm for more during an EA sale, and it is absolutely 100% worth it at this price. One of this year's most criminally overlooked games.[/QUOTE]

Not kidding. I played the demo a while back and wasn't impressed, but I picked it up on sale recently and as it turns out the demo doesn't give you anywhere near the idea of how good the game actually is.

[quote name='Thomas96']Man, thanks OP. I've been chasing this deal for a long time (I.e. gamefly deal). I'm going broke .....[/QUOTE]
gamefly screwed me over and never shipped this last time it went on sale for $10. they said my credit card was expired and I had 3 days to fix it. I fixed it that same day, but they still cancelled my order at the end of the 3 days. Then customer service told me to just buy it at the current price of $15. When I didn't accept that offer, they told me to call someone by phone. what screwy customer service. Oh, well. I can handle $8 and a trip to best buy to pick it up. I don't use gamefly often anyway.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I just ordered the game... but... if I don't get the Epic Edition... can I return it right there in the store?[/QUOTE]

Of course regular return policies apply so thats no problem, but you're pretty much guaranteed to get the Epic/Limited edition, since that's all Best Buy ever got AFAIK. If you get a regular I'd normally say I'll trade an Epic for it (I'm looking for regular editions for each platform, but I have extra Epic/Ltd editions), but shipping kills that deal for both of us!

Best Buy definitely has non-epic non-limited. At my store during Black Friday, I saw a few of the regular edition ones. However, after BF and this deal went live, all the copies on the shelves were Epic / Limited (and A LOT) for both consoles.

I kind of wondered if the regular editions were all shipped to other stores or to people through a wave of SD purchases.

my order email told me its backordered, but then i login to BB and i cannot Cancel it cause it says you cant cancel items that are preparing for shipment even though it says Null in my order timeframe. anyone know what this means?

[quote name='Viktor Freez']my order email told me its backordered, but then i login to BB and i cannot Cancel it cause it says you cant cancel items that are preparing for shipment even though it says Null in my order timeframe. anyone know what this means?[/QUOTE]

No idea but I'm in the same situation.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Of course regular return policies apply so thats no problem, but you're pretty much guaranteed to get the Epic/Limited edition, since that's all Best Buy ever got AFAIK. If you get a regular I'd normally say I'll trade an Epic for it (I'm looking for regular editions for each platform, but I have extra Epic/Ltd editions), but shipping kills that deal for both of us![/QUOTE]

Well... my wife went to Best Buy yesterday and picked up the game for me. I got a regular edition. I think I'm going to return... unless you want to trade it.

Where are you? I'm in TX.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Well... my wife went to Best Buy yesterday and picked up the game for me. I got a regular edition. I think I'm going to return... unless you want to trade it.

Where are you? I'm in TX.[/QUOTE]

Replied to your PM.

in for 1 god it's like best buy is just taking it out of my pockets i swear this website is going to be the end of me...

[quote name='momshotdad']in for 1 god it's like best buy is just taking it out of my pockets i swear this website is going to be the end of me...[/QUOTE]

Ain't that the truth. I spent over $500 on deals over the past few days, all thanks to CAG.

bread's done
Back