Burn Notice

Cant wait to see what happens next in it. Its one of the few shows on tv I actually like it. Even if its basically the same forumula done over and over again since the start of the show I still like the characters in it.

Oh man, Michael has to bust out a even more dangerous man than Gilroy?

Another great episode. Sam doing David Caruso impressions!!! That left me... in stitches.

I felt real sorry for Gilroy. :whistle2:( I can't believe they killed him! I wanted to see he and Michael team up and take out Simon.

I have the say that Management really failed in the this episode. arriving with only 1 guard, landing in the only helipad in the area, picking up local fighters hired by a trained assassin. These things surely didn't add up.

I hope Mike gets Management to clean up is file, remove the burn notice then puts a bullet in his damn head for fucking up his life from the beginning.

I think the guy being taken away was Simon.

Wow a crazy GTA-like episode, and where did they take Michael?!

I'm kinda surprised that Fraiser's dad managed to walk away without a problem despite being in the middle of an explosion, being dragged and kicked by Simon, an ambulance crash.

Can't it be June 3 right now!?! Expecting BIG things out of this season of BN - especially that Thursday!

You all hear Burt Reynolds is gonna be a guest star this season?! So cool! He’s gonna be playing a former Cold War agent that Michael ends up helping out – and apparently there will be some odd similarities between his situation and what Michael’s future could turn out to be. I’m impressed – Burt is such a great actor and totally *perfect* to play a former spy type. Can’t wait to see him in a scene with Bruce Campbell – how cool is that going to be?

Finally premiere day! I can't wait to watch tonight to see how they follow up last season's finale. Been waiting all spring to find out more about Mike's burn... Anybody else agree with wwe and hubu? Or are there any other ideas out there?

I fucking hate the fact I have to watch it in SD since I don't have HD on Dish. It's so Shitty...

As for the episode... kinda lackluster although I'm still glad to have the show back.

Also... WTF?! Why does Royal Pains get limited commercials while BN gets half the show worth of commercials!?!?! I want Royal Pains to end if they are going to focus on them more than BN. Not cool.

Fi looked nice.

Dude how about Fi with that slap to the face?! I thought this show was good but it has me more excited about the rest of the season. I'm all about the direction this season can go in with this newly burned spy. I mean Michael clearly seems affected by it so he'll probably want to do something to fix both their situations. What do y'all think?

for a premier, it fell flat.

the only funny part was when mike and co were in the car driving really fast and everyone talking fast.

Yeah I said it after the premiere and I'll say it again. I'm really into the direction of the show this season. I'm hoping he gets really close with Management and schemes his way to the person who actually burned him. What do you guys think? Any new theories based on the last couple of episodes?

I thought that the season premier was pretty weak, I felt like I was let down, but the 2nd episode was freakin' awesome. I'm guessing Jesse finds out Michael was the reason he was burned at the mid-season break, which will setup the second part of the season as Michael vs Jesse.

She wasn't good enough to watch Numbers but... this show, Navi Rawat is Rawwrrt.

1. Very inspirational episode.

2. lol @ Micheal's mom walking out of the clinic smoking.

Justina Machado was nice too.

Sweet! I had been waiting for a solid date for so long I completely got sidetracked by Dexter. Coby Bell did such a great job I'm seriously looking forward to how everything will play out in the premier.

Wow, what an exciting episode once again. Who was that pink man who stole the Bible last episode? I think they said his name, but I forgot...

Damn, I'm officially scared of Jessie. I at least hope there will be a cool showdown between the two at the end of this series.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I like this idea, if its well executed hopefully we get a Fiona movie and a Michael one too, showing us when he got burned.[/QUOTE]
The pilot episode showed the burning. I think he was in the middle of a meeting where he was buying or selling something, and got a phone call letting him know he was burned.

Fiona also had a thick accent in the pilot.

Tried to find this thread a few weeks ago, but the search is broken. Found out that the search by tag still works though.

We're six episodes deep into season 5, everyone enjoying it?

I'm enjoying this season. The episode, this season, where Maddie Westen is featured prominently is a good one. Sorta wondering what happens with the double.

bread's done
Back