Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off at Toys R Us - 4/2 and 4/3 Only

bg2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]13587[/IMG-R]Toys R Us is having a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale on all in-stock video games today and tomorrow (4/2 and 4/3). Offer available online and in-store. Commercial was seen on Oxygen.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
ToysRUs.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TrueBlueLS']If you don't mind buying used... get Bayonetta from Family Video for $19.99[/QUOTE]

Wow what a great price! the sad part is there is no family video were I live :(

[quote name='Defunkled']So I had a list of 4 games that I was looking for at my local Toys 'R' Us:

Infinite Space
Resonance of Fate
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
[/QUOTE]

Um, BB carries SMT: SJ and VP: COTP is in the easter bins for $15. So go pick up SMT: ST and see if they have IS. Get one of those for $15 bucks and pay $15 for Valkyrie. Its like a B2G1 kinda deal.

[quote name='Defunkled']So I had a list of 4 games that I was looking for at my local Toys 'R' Us:

Infinite Space
Resonance of Fate

And, of course, they had none of these. Heck, they barely had anything at all! Has anyone seen ANY of these games at their local TRU? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Most of TRU's games are mainstream and stuff that families would buy. They rarely carry the niche titles like those. They should have Valkyrie Profile and maybe SMT

[quote name='kk012']I dropped by my local TRU and picked up

PS2 Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories $14.99
Xbox 360 Qubed $7.49

So, I spent $22.48 + tax. I was able to leave TRU without buying any pricey games, which would be cheap by the time I get to them since my current backlog is monstrous-haha.

Thanks for the info, OP![/QUOTE]

Is that the regular price for Qubed? Can't beat 7.49 for three quality games.

[quote name='jonathanp']Is that the regular price for Qubed? Can't beat 7.49 for three quality games.[/QUOTE]

Qubed is currently $14.99 at TRU.

I just bought it along with another game and got 50% off $14.99. Sorry for the confusion!

Infinite Space
Resonance of Fate

And, of course, they had none of these. Heck, they barely had anything at all! Has anyone seen ANY of these games at their local TRU? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I've seen Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume before at TRU awhile ago, but not the other games you are interested in buying. For some reason, I believe Valkyrie Profile is now in the BB Easter dumpbin and priced at $14.99 so you might want to check your local BB for this game.

Dug through the little clearance bin at TRU and found Sly Cooper 1 and 3 for $5 each. Ended up 7.xx for those two awesome games. Glad this sale came along because I would have wasted $2.50 picking them up without.

Bought Just Cause 2 and FF13 for $85, worked perfectly. I wanted Resonacne of Fate, but apparently TRU doesn't stock it, and my local Best Buy wouldn't price-match, so i'm selling FF13 on eBay and getting Just Cause 2 for ~$35. Worth it.

just cause 2 is on sale for 49.99 there and the clerk told me that it was stackable with buy 1 get 1 half off. so you could get just cause 2 for 25$ i was at the one in charlottesville, va and picked it up there

Infinite Space
Resonance of Fate

Haha, I went to both TRU and BB looking for Infinite Space and SMT Strange Journey and left empty-handed both places. Probably my own fault for going after the kind of obscure stuff that's generally only available at GS/Amazon. I can't 100% say they're not at TRU, though, because the one I went to was an absolute mess. Nothing was alphabetized and there was no way I was going through every single game.

As someone already suggested, look for VP at BB. I got one today for $15 in the bargain bin as part of their B1G1 50% off.

Got WarioWare DIY and Prof. Layton DB.

Dont know how I feel about them, I kinda wish I got bowsers inside story instead of Layton.

Tried to get JC2 and FF13 they didnt even have a spot for jc2, so i bought 2 copies of FF13 going to take one back and exchange it for JC2 when they get it in.

I had an unopened Indiana Jones 2 Lego Xbox 360 game that I bought with a gift card a couple months back... They let me return it for Store Credit. I got Just Cause 2 (PS3) and Indiana Jones 2 Lego (XBOX 360) game again for $27 total out of pocket. Not bad of a deal! Glad I didn't open the game as I am backlogged...

I PM'd FF13 & Heavy Rain at my BB in Springfield, MO.

I like building up my Reward Zone points and trying to keep my Premier Silver status.

bread's done
Back