Buy 12 Month PS+ Sub on PSN for $49.99, Get 3 Bonus Months Until 3/5/13

[quote name='Azuvidexus']There's someone else selling for $39.99, but I can't say I vouch for the person (no clue who that is), just passing the word. As some might say, proceed at your own risk.[/QUOTE]

that one is for 12. 1mo. codes.

[quote name='tfr']I let it expire, and renew many times, haven't lose anything.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks man. I just got weirded out when the sony rep himself said I could lose the games...

I got my code from the canadian seller, he just sent it via ebay messages.

Edit: Code worked, and it gave me 12+3 bonus months.

[quote name='htz']I got my code from the canadian seller, he just sent it via ebay messages.

Edit: Code worked, and it gave me 12+3 bonus months.[/QUOTE]

When did you buy?

At this time I haven't received my code yet.

I just got my code from the Canadian seller and it added 15 months to my service. I placed my order with him last night around this time.

I finally got the code sent (Canadian seller). Trying it out as I'm speaking.

Edit: It worked, and I also got 15 months added.

Really hope this works until March, we might see some cheaper one-year PS+ during the time frame, and further stack on this deal.

[quote name='Azuvidexus']I finally got the code sent (Canadian seller). Trying it out as I'm speaking.

Edit: It worked, and I also got 15 months added.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Wolf_Asari']I just got my code too, 15 months added.[/QUOTE]

Did you both request the code be emailed?

[quote name='Wolf_Asari']I just got my code too, 15 months added.[/QUOTE]

*highfive*

I guess we were in the group that got the codes almost 24h after the purchased was made. T_T

Downloading gaaaames nooooooww ^_^

Like everyone else, just received my code. No issues, bonus 3 months.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Did you both request the code be emailed?[/QUOTE]

I contacted the seller and asked that he message me the code (via ebay message).

Hmm i wanna jump on this deal but I might move to vietnam or saudi arabia for a semester during fall. Anyone know if psn+ works in vietnam or saudi arabia? lol

[quote name='iphosho']Hmm i wanna jump on this deal but I might move to vietnam or saudi arabia for a semester during fall. Anyone know if psn+ works in vietnam or saudi arabia? lol[/QUOTE]
as long as you have the Internet. your account is set-up for a US account and it will stay that way unless you change it. You can change your location but that will not change the fact that your account is set-up with the PlayStation network America. I have a Japanese account bc I was in Japan when the ps3 first came out and I'm now back in the states so I use two accounts one for the Japanese Network & Market the other for USA

[quote name='iphosho']Hmm i wanna jump on this deal but I might move to vietnam or saudi arabia for a semester during fall. Anyone know if psn+ works in vietnam or saudi arabia? lol[/QUOTE]

I am in Saudi Arabia in the time being & everything work in the right way . Contact me if you are coming here .

Hi guys

If I buy a 12mo PSN Plus from Amazon/Best Buy this promo will add 12+3mo or a specific 12+3mo card is needed? I tried the Canadian Seller link but the auction ended.

thanks in advance.

[]'s

[quote name='Mclarry']Hi guys

If I buy a 12mo PSN Plus from Amazon/Best Buy this promo will add 12+3mo or a specific 12+3mo card is needed? I tried the Canadian Seller link but the auction ended.

thanks in advance.

[]'s[/QUOTE]

if u buy it from amazon u will get 12 months + 3 months as a bonus

[quote name='Mclarry']Hi guys

thanks in advance.

[]'s[/QUOTE]

As long as it is a full 12 month code, it'll add the +3 months. The promotion is for any 12 month purchase (physical or online). You can not get the +3 months by doing 12 x 1month cards or 4 x 3month cards. It has to be the full year.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']You guys think the 12 month card that comes with the new white super slim bundle works?[/QUOTE]

They basically guaranteed it in the blog post.

Sorry guys. I am a little late to the party and trying to figure out what's going on. I assumed that the 3 free months would only come with the purchase directly from PSN, but it sounds like others are getting it with any code they redeem. If I buy a code from Amazon or Best Buy, will I still get the extra 3 months?

Also, does anyone know how many years will stack for PS Plus? I know Xbox Live Gold limits it to 4 years, so I didn't know if PS Plus has a similar limit.

Tried to redeem my code from Ebay Canada seller on the Sony PSN WEB store and got the following error message:

This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC.

Will have to wait until I'm home late tonight to try it on my PS3. Anyone else try this?

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Sorry guys. I am a little late to the party and trying to figure out what's going on. I assumed that the 3 free months would only come with the purchase directly from PSN, but it sounds like others are getting it with any code they redeem. If I buy a code from Amazon or Best Buy, will I still get the extra 3 months?

Also, does anyone know how many years will stack for PS Plus? I know Xbox Live Gold limits it to 4 years, so I didn't know if PS Plus has a similar limit.[/QUOTE]

Yep. As long as it is a 12 month card you should get the 3 extra months.

[quote name='GT']Tried to redeem my code from Ebay Canada seller on the Sony PSN WEB store and got the following error message:

This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC.

Will have to wait until I'm home late tonight to try it on my PS3. Anyone else try this?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. You can't redeem PS+ time on your PC, it has to be done through the console. No clue why.

[quote name='theemadgamer']Looks like that Canadian seller has more in stock, for $44.61[/QUOTE]

He follows the PS+ Truck around and picks them up off the road when the truck hits a bump.

Seriously, how do you secure a whole bunch of codes to resell like that?

I was selling these for forty five the other day in the PSN thread. then someone told me to take a hike and get a real job. So i just went to craigslist and sold them for $45 a piece. Learning experience, carry a marker to check some counterfeit bills.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='knightsmith']as long as you have the Internet. your account is set-up for a US account and it will stay that way unless you change it. You can change your location but that will not change the fact that your account is set-up with the PlayStation network America. I have a Japanese account bc I was in Japan when the ps3 first came out and I'm now back in the states so I use two accounts one for the Japanese Network & Market the other for USA[/QUOTE]

Ooo thanks for the info, ill prolly get the deal then. Hopefully my internet wont be super slow over there so I can still download games lol

I'm thinking about getting this, but I only want the discounts on PSN games, I'm not really interested in the free games that you can't play once your subscription runs out, though that is a small plus. Would this service still be worth it?

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yep. As long as it is a 12 month card you should get the 3 extra months.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info, this actually answered my question. Buying my card tomorrow I guess. I just got a BB reward certificate.

[quote name='Naterrs']I'm thinking about getting this, but I only want the discounts on PSN games, I'm not really interested in the free games that you can't play once your subscription runs out, though that is a small plus. Would this service still be worth it?[/QUOTE]
Unless you have a weird, picky taste in games, you should be able to easily make your money back in savings in a few months.

I bought four games in the 13 for '13 sale and saved $60 with that one purchase.

yeah contacted sen and they said no way they can retroactively give me 3 free months. im like dude i was a day early cant you just add 3 months and the csr said that his wife just renewed last week also. its like ok thats relatable but we are both screwed? lol. oh wellz im good for awhile anyway, but 3 free months is 3 free months.

[quote name='Velo214']yeah contacted sen and they said no way they can retroactively give me 3 free months. im like dude i was a day early cant you just add 3 months and the csr said that his wife just renewed last week also. its like ok thats relatable but we are both screwed? lol. oh wellz im good for awhile anyway, but 3 free months is 3 free months.[/QUOTE]
that sucks. he probably uses that as a cop out, he thinks people will let him off if his "wife" has a similar story.

bread's done
Back