Buy 2, Get 1 Free Video Game Sale at Amazon

Dranakin

Member since Oct. 2003
Feedback
2 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]18997[/IMG-R]Matching Target's Sunday ad promotion, Amazon is running a buy 2, get 1 free sale on over 1000 titles. All platforms, including PC & Mac are represented. Be sure NOT to use 1-Click checkout or the discount will not apply.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 2, get 1 free at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking about getting Kirby Mass Attack, Professor Layton and the Last Specter and Super Mario 64 DS for $56.68. Is it worth getting them now or should I wait for a better deal?

Ok I love amazon but this list is kinda sad. I just checked all PS3 and 360 titles and I don't think they are doing us a big favor by doing this sale really. we get way better deals on the warehouse.

They dropped a couple of prices. Like SSX to 45 and Resistance 3 to 29. It's start but they need to keep fixing the prices and adding more titles to make this respectable.

And how is WWE 12 still 50+? I've been kind of wanting that since it came out but I never see it around 30 bucks. Oh well. lol. I'm sure it was at one point and I must have missed it.

[quote name='Drclaw411']"fulfilled by amazon" games dont count. fail.[/QUOTE]

of course not. they're not the ones selling those games.

are you new to Amazon sales?

The markups on some of these games are really dumb...

That being said, I picked up Dirt 3 Complete, Radiant Historia with Devil Survivor 2 free. Picked up 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for $20 along with them.

Tempted to go with:

Professor Layton and the Last Specter

Resistance 3

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition PC

i want tales of graces f and i doubt there will be a better sale for it but i dont know what games to get with it :/

[quote name='ayob']i want tales of graces f and i doubt there will be a better sale for it but i dont know what games to get with it :/[/QUOTE]

If you are a tales fan and also have a 3ds, you might consider getting Tales of the Abyss. Not an ideal pairing due to the price difference.

[quote name='ayob']i want tales of graces f and i doubt there will be a better sale for it but i dont know what games to get with it :/[/QUOTE]

Tales of Graces F is not eligible for this unless I'm missing something here.

Meh. Decided not to get anything. If only I had held off on a couple games I bought earlier in this month.

This is a good deal for those who just picked up a 3ds, however. One can easily pick two or three 3ds games out of this deal.

[quote name='confoosious']of course not. they're not the ones selling those games.

are you new to Amazon sales?[/QUOTE]

i guess im new to the situation. i've never seen a sale that may include a title that ended up being something "fulfilled by amazon". i was hoping since they fulfilled it, it might count. i can understand why not though.

[quote name='Jrmint']Someone fucking tell when the deal ends lolol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']in 2 hours.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jrmint']Thanks![/QUOTE]:rofl: That was great.

[quote name='dominator']I just got a 3DS yesterday and picked up Resident Evil Revelations. What games would you guys recommend from this sale?[/QUOTE]

Tales of the Abyss and Mario 3d Land

I was going to pick up 3 vita games here but gamestop really fucked it up for me with the possibility of Unit 13 for $20 and Modnations for $10! Damn you for saving me money evil empire gamestop!

[quote name='szechwang']Picked up Tales of the Abyss, Resident Evil: Revelations, and Radiant Historia. Was this a good buy?[/QUOTE]Uh...YES. While I can't speak for RE:R (heard nothing but good things about it, though), I loved TotA on :ps2: and Radiant Historia reminded me of Chrono Trigger--it's easily among my Top 10 RPGs. :applause:

It's past midnight and the deal is still going on.

I just ordered SSX ([FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]45.02), Dark Souls ([/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]36.99) and MGS HD ([/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]36.99) for Xbox.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Awesome, thanks OP. I was waiting for something like this. Grabbed Tales of the Abyss, Super Mario 3D land, and New Vegas Ultimate (360).

was worried that amazon would do this but after seeing the prices, i am ok that i went with the target b2g1 deal since amazon jacked the prices up for a lot

[quote name='szechwang']Picked up Tales of the Abyss, Resident Evil: Revelations, and Radiant Historia. Was this a good buy?[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Great choices.

I am looking to go with Silent Hill HD Collection (Xbox 360), Fall Out NV CE (Xbox 360), and Resident Evil Revelations (3DS).

I already have a $10 gift certificate and I traded in some old blu-rays and Skyrim (bought the collector's edition in the recent New Egg sale) for $55. The trade in is out for delivery today, so I should get the credit today or tomorrow.

This would make the total price for these 3 games $3 and change for me.

Not too shabby.

[quote name='captaintek3304']No KOA:R?

No deal![/QUOTE]

Agreed, I was considering mixing this and FF13-2. My friend wants KOA so 13 would be my freebie after giving him $10-$15 cash.

X-men Destiny for $59.99 is ridiculous. lol Tempted to get Fallout Collection, Syndicate, and Jax collection or maybe Heroes of Might and Magic 6. There's a D&D PC collection that has a ton of games. Holy crap, you could probably get 500+ hours of gaming out that collection.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Retail stores offer B2G1: everyone goes nuts.
Amazon offers B2G1 at same prices: everyone gets pissed.[/QUOTE]

That's bs. First, the retailers do b2g1 USED games, and they don't jack up to msrp

bottom line, this deal sucks, no matter how you justify it

[quote name='sukTHEfac']That's bs. First, the retailers do b2g1 USED games, and they don't jack up to msrp

bottom line, this deal sucks, no matter how you justify it[/QUOTE]

Theres been variations with new games. And also, even if you did include the brick and mortars, they usually offer more of the newer releases in their sales (I would have jumped on this if it had a couple new titles). I mean, X-Men Destiny is jacked up to 59.99 and it came out late september 2011, even Skyrim isn't 59.99 any more and people say that was the GOTY.

Granted, there are a couple decent deals depending what you're looking for. I'm holding off though since I have a feeling the games I want are going to be on sale soon.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']That's bs. First, the retailers do b2g1 USED games, and they don't jack up to msrp

bottom line, this deal sucks, no matter how you justify it[/QUOTE]

wtf are you talking about? Target is doing B2G1 on new games (they don't have used games) and Amazon matched it

Fine text says it limits maximum 2 copies of the same game for the lifetime of promotion.

But adding two copies of WKC2 triggers an error message. :ragefist:

[quote name='flybrione']I decided to pick up

Tales of the Abyss
Resident Evil Revelations
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus[/QUOTE]

Thats what i have sitting in my cart now. Ninja Gaiden is the only hold up i have. Really dont think i will play it much, since i never got into the others.

Also dont know if this has been talked about but those Interested in The Show. Since the PS3 version is part of the B2G1 promotion it will stack with the save $20 on the Vita Version making it $19.99.

59.99 MLB The Show 12
59.99 Game 2
00.00 Game 3
19.99 MLB The Show 12 Vita
------
139.97 Total

Picked up Jak & Daxter HD Collection, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, and Resident Evil Revelations. Would've gotten these at Target on Sunday but my local store didn't have Jak so this works for me!

All the games I want got meh reviews (RE:Racoon, SH: Downpour, Ninja Gaiden 3). I'll wait for those to drop. $40 each (with the "deal") is still too much.

bread's done
Back