Buy 2 get one free Microsoft Store promo (Save 60$! + 10$ Xbox Gift Card if you choose Titanfall)

kyuby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
Xbox is offerring a buy 2 get one free promo at Microsoftstore.com , following infor received from email:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/categoryID.67906600?icid=Xbox_2for1Promo

Choose 2 of these Xbox 360 games:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

BioShock Infinite

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

NCAA Football 14 

Battlefield 4

Batman: Arkham Origins

Dark Souls II

Saints Row IV

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Out-of-Stock)

Angry Birds Star Wars

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GOTY

Call of Duty Ghosts

Grand Theft Auto V

NBA 2K14

Titanfall

Get for free 1 of the following:

Any of The games above +

Need for speed Rivals

NCAA football 2014

Crysis 3

Dead Space 3

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Tomb Raider 2014

Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff

Splinter Cell: Blacklist(out-of-stock)

Choose 2 of these Xbox One Games:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Madden NFL 25

FIFA 14

Calll of Duty Ghost

Titanfall

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

NBA 2K14

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Out of Stock)

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Get for free 1 of the following games:

Any of the games above +

Need for Speed Rivals

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare

LEGO The Hobbit 

The LEGO movie videogame

Rayman Legends

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Valid 5/23/2014 to 5/27/2014, or while supplies last. Valid for select Xbox games. Limit 3 per customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
All 6 games, shipped with confirmation. One package already has tomorrow as delivery day, no sign of tracking on the other yet.. takes a bit of time.

No worries, folks - unlike many companies, Microsoft tends to honor these glitches

got my shipping confirmation :D

yeah I would have bought assassins creed x fifa 14 and get titanfall back in another order

oh well

Now that I'm thinking about it, was there any other free $60 games besides Wolf and Titanfall?  Because I got Wolfenstein but I have no interest in Titanfall.  I got it and sold it.  Gave it 2 hours and multiplayer only games, however good, are just not my cup.

Now that I'm thinking about it, was there any other free $60 games besides Wolf and Titanfall? Because I got Wolfenstein but I have no interest in Titanfall. I got it and sold it. Gave it 2 hours and multiplayer only games, however good, are just not my cup.
I think those were the only two $60 games. The other ones were the ones that were on the $29.99 list such as FIFA, NBA, NFS, Metal Gear, etc.

No shipping confirms yet, but no matter. After picking up Watch Dogs and inFamous at Best Buy today and then Mario Kart with its free game on Friday that will be 7 next-gen games bought in one week for less than $200. Great deals, but my backlog isn't getting any smaller!!

They only shipped Titanfall, which was the most expensive game on my second order of Xb1 games so I'm pretty sure they will ship the cheaper games.

I'm in the same 'only one of my three games have shipped' boat. I bought NBA 2k14, NCAA FB and got Titanfall free and, of course, its NBA that shipped, the one I want least

Last night, the tracking for my games was blank. It was a nice surprise to see that my games were out for delivery this morning :)

well might as well update: I have gotten tracking for only one of my games (my free south park). my 3 XBO games and 2 other 360 games still do not have tracking...

Anyone know if the $10 free credit on Titanfall was a dud or is really coming through?
I was windering this as well.

My MS account is an old spam account now but I have all the order info sent to my current address. I haven't been checking my old one however to see if the promo credit was sent there or not and would love a heads up if I should be haha

Wow my stuff got delayed.

A UPS error has delayed delivery. You should expect at least one business day delay

Went from getting it Friday to now Monday.

fuck You Chula Vista, California lol... oh well! I just need it before the Madden 15 cover vote player is chosen so I can get the rest of the cards for the collection. MUT25 POST

Mine finally shipped and has a delivery date of Friday. I wonder about the 10.00 credit though as i still haven't received the 15.00 credit for Watch Dogs yet.

Not looking promising on my end.  Order is still processing, but the charge on my debit card has been reversed.

Hoping it was just a hold that timed out due to the long processing, and they'll still ship.

Mine shipped today in two different orders. The free game (Lego Hobbit) shipped last and on its own. So with MK8 on Friday and the free game DLC that will make 7 next-gen games this week along with a surround system for my bedroom man-cave. It's been a great early Father's Day for me! Lol

Well, I placed my order on Friday and it's been in the "In Progress" status since BUT I received the games today. I just checked the order status and it's still listed as "In Progress". 

Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe they'll ship it twice...

Well, I placed my order on Friday and it's been in the "In Progress" status since BUT I received the games today. I just checked the order status and it's still listed as "In Progress".

i hope this happens to me, i ordered within 15 minutes of the first post of this and nothing has updated since then. well, the offer section at top where it says xbox one games offer went to completed but all the games say in process, annoying.

I usually get stuff to ship out the same day when I order with the MS store, and nothing has shipped yet. Charge is still listed as pending, but not reversed. I'm going to try and be nice to them if they do end up canceling, but I'm going to be pretty pissed if they don't help me out. Usually get great CS with them, and I'm a very, very loyal MS customer. I'd hope that accounts for something. We shall see. It'll be a week in 2 business days.

I'm in the same situation. The item "Xbox 360 games offer" is listed as complete but the individual games are listed as "In process." I was starting to think my order was going to stay in limbo but then I was surprised that my games came yesterday. Going to commerce.microsoft.com and looking at my transactions, the amount I'm supposed to be charged is listed as authorized but I haven't seen any authorizations on my credit card. While it would be nice, I'd doubt we'll get free games or a double shipment. I'm guessing it's a late authorization/charge.

bread's done
Back