Buy my stuff! COMPLETE EARTHBOUND/CHRONOTRIGGER/MEGAMANX/X2/SEALED GEMS!!

lowkey - you may get SWFU2 for real cheap :D

ace - it will end at 9pm est yes. i have to go give the baby his bottle now then put him to bed to be back and ready to end it at 9 :)

updating bids now. thanks!

bids updated!

lowkey - hopefully star was does shoot up a bit haha

last update for a bit, gone to feed baby his bottle now...keep em comin in strong! get this rolling for the last 40 min!!!

Legend of Dragoon - 3
Diddy Kong Racing - 3
Xbox - 1
Paper Mario - 6
Lunar Silver Star Story - 6
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core - 3
Magical Starsign - $2
Children of Mana - $6
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $7
Animal Crossing: Wild world - $5
Wild Arms Alter Code F - sticker residue on front case, includes bonus anime disc no manual - $6
Atelier iris 2 - manual has a wave to it. $7
champions of norrath greatest hits - $3
Suikoden 3 - disc has a few more scratches then some others but plays perfect. - $8
Suikoden 4 - has used sticker on bottom left back of case. - $4
Odin Sphere - $9
Eternal Ring - 1

ace...you let me down no bids :( shipping is really not much more expensive unless the package is overly heavy, and shipping times are niormally not too bad either, sometimes they can be tho with customs.

will update bids now and start on sending ppl messages with subtotals.

thanks everyone!!!

i just like sniping in these things...

sucks for gameguy in his first lowball sale...most of these items ended way too damn low...think its the canadian shipping :(

[quote name='gameguy1001']actually ace i'm going to let it go to when i said it ended, as thats what i said i was doing in a previous post, and 2 min really is nothing...but all other bids after that, sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

glad I didnt bid afterall then...those guys should be a little mad. Wont get a dv8 approval doing that.

i don't see the issue with canadian shipping, it does cost a bit more yes, but whats a couple bucks if your getting a cheap ass game? i wuill never understand...especially seeing how i buy off soo many people in the usa.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gameguy1001']i don't see the issue with canadian shipping, it does cost a bit more yes, but whats a couple bucks if your getting a cheap ass game? i wuill never understand...especially seeing how i buy off soo many people in the usa.[/QUOTE]

I dont like waiting 2 weeks to get a game.

bread's done
Back