Buy my stuff! COMPLETE EARTHBOUND/CHRONOTRIGGER/MEGAMANX/X2/SEALED GEMS!!

ratfoot you made it. all bids updated.

sorry to anyone who bid after 9.00pm est thats when it ended(i want dv8 approved) and i will be having another

hopefully being canadian don't detur people....i want these to do good, but if people wont bid cuz i am canadian thats just crappy.

the next one will be a rolling auction i believe, if someone can pm me and tell me exactly how to do it either that or it will end between certain times, when i say its over bidding stops...may make it better for some, :)

hey gameguy why arent i the winner of 2001: a space oddysey? I had to edit something so it would of have been 6:00. Besides you said originally you would cut it off at your post.....

[quote name='51jack']hey gameguy why arent i the winner of 2001: a space oddysey? I had to edit something so it would of have been 6:00. Besides you said originally you would cut it off at your post.....[/QUOTE]

Rules of a lowball are always posted in the OP and they are the end all of sales.
It was said it would end around 9 and later confirmed to be at 9. His posting or not posting exactly at 9:01 saying it's over doesn't matter as there was a clear end time.
Secondly, your bid will not count as edits are never allowed. If they were, anyone could post, open a second window, wait for the lowball to end and then edit their post to whatever they would like one minutes later. Not that you did so, but this is why you are always encouraged to make a second post rather than an edit.

[quote name='51jack']thank you for being the only person in this thread who doesnt feel the need to bitch to me, espically since both of them didnt bid on anything so idont know why they there here in the first place.[/QUOTE]

The above was not bitching, it was answering your question as to why you were not the winner of the item.
Also, I did, in fact, bid in this lowball.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dv8mad']Rules of a lowball are always posted in the OP and they are the end all of sales.
It was said it would end around 9 and later confirmed to be at 9. His posting or not posting exactly at 9:01 saying it's over doesn't matter as there was a clear end time.
Secondly, your bid will not count as edits are never allowed. If they were, anyone could post, open a second window, wait for the lowball to end and then edit their post to whatever they would like one minutes later. Not that you did so, but this is why you are always encouraged to make a second post rather than an edit.[/QUOTE]

sorry buddy that one minute and changing something from 5 to 4 is the fucking apycoplyse besides he later said he would count the bids up till his post i would be a little annoyed if he were to change it around on me.

^ I see a bright future for you.

I'm sure he would be happy to accept future edits in which you lower your bids as well. Heck, why don't we all bid high and then edit lower. Seems fun!

i am new to the lowball, and after Ace bringing it to my attention in my rules i said it will end at 9pm EST so thats exactly when it ended, my comp crashed so i was 2 min late to say it.
as for edit they are not allowed its stated in my post also, if you need to edit post a second time. its just fair for everyone.

dv8 i am going to pm you after as well, i would like to ask a few questions for my next lowball. thanks!

and thanks everyone, will be messaging you all very shortly.

:drool:[quote name='dv8mad']^ I see a bright future for you.

I'm sure he would be happy to accept future edits in which you lower your bids as well. Heck, why don't we all bid high and then edit lower. Seems fun![/QUOTE]

im sure there are many people who can tell you they saw the bid at 4, i misread what someone had put down as the previous bid and quickly changed at what i thought was still 6:00. OK? so get your head out of your asian fantasy land.

[quote name='gameguy1001']i am new to the lowball, and after Ace bringing it to my attention in my rules i said it will end at 9pm EST so thats exactly when it ended, my comp crashed so i was 2 min late to say it.
as for edit they are not allowed its stated in my post also, if you need to edit post a second time. its just fair for everyone.

dv8 i am going to pm you after as well, i would like to ask a few questions for my next lowball. thanks!

and thanks everyone, will be messaging you all very shortly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for going back on your word.

The (cheap ass lowball creator) man has spoken, 51kjack. Don't make it worse on yourself, as you might even lose the item you bid on.

[quote name='51jack']:drool:

im sure there are many people who can tell you they saw the bid at 4, i misread what someone had put down as the previous bid and quickly changed at what i thought was still 6:00. OK? so get your head out of your asian fantasy land.[/QUOTE]

Very bright future dv8

[quote name='Ace!']Very bright future dv8[/QUOTE]

Ok, Ace dont what your problem is espically when you try and play moderator on this lowball and not even bid on anything yourself. whats the point of being here, do you really not have anything better to do?

[quote name='51jack']Ok, Ace dont what your problem is espically when you try and play moderator on this lowball and not even bid on anything yourself. whats the point of being here, do you really not have anything better to do?[/QUOTE]

Awww...did you really want the game that bad...I am so so sorry.

I have sniped my fair share of lowballs...I am known for that...and if I wanted any game/movie in this auction, I would have had it....unlike someone else I know.

[quote name='buffdrew84']ah leave the poor guy alone he missed it by a min. it sucks, lets move on.[/QUOTE]

I will not let him talk to the lowball genius like that :)

[quote name='buffdrew84']ah leave the poor guy alone he missed it by a min. it sucks, lets move on.[/QUOTE]

thank you for being the only person in this thread who doesnt feel the need to bitch to me, espically since both of them didnt bid on anything so idont know why they there here in the first place.

alright guys lol. i am following the rules as i lern, Ace is just helping me out and i thank him for that. I want to have more lowballs with even better results, even tho being canadian i think hurts that :(

no need to pick on 51 either, hes new like me and we all make mistakes no big deal. i'm sure he will snipe some next time :D

i will also pm you Ace as you seem to have alot of knowledge in this

invoices are almost all out!

[quote name='51jack']thank you for being the only person in this thread who doesnt feel the need to bitch to me, espically since both of them didnt bid on anything so idont know why they there here in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Guess you didnt see dv8 bid on an item earlier...

I wont almost as many items as you did and I didnt bid.

thanks to all who participated! invoices out, some payments in. Hoping to get all payments by sunday so i can ship on monday or tuesday! thanks guys!

debating on my second one, as i don't know if people want to bid as much due to me being canadian...feedback on this?

[quote name='gameguy1001']thanks to all who participated! invoices out, some payments in. Hoping to get all payments by sunday so i can ship on monday or tuesday! thanks guys!

debating on my second one, as i don't know if people want to bid as much due to me being canadian...feedback on this?[/QUOTE]

I think its the uncertainty of shipping prices...other lowballs have set prices, so people know exactly how much it is...this is where being in Canada hurts the lowball.

And being a newer member doesnt help the fact...I have seen many lowballs and the newer users dont have as many bids in their lowball.

I agree with Ace on this one. Perhaps you specify that shipping for example is 5 dollars for the first item and 1 dollar per addtional item. I think that would have helped you get more bids for sure.

well now that i have been packaging up items and getting prices on 1-4 items and so on i have a good idea of what i can charge as flat rate and not hurt myself for shipping but others should be okay with it as well. Hopefully that will help my next lowball. And after this lowball once everyone receives i will have28 feedback plus i have other coming. so i am hoping that will help me alot more in my future ones also.

most payments in just waiting on a couple. hopefully all items will be out on Monday or Tuesday!

getting ready for my next lowball when people receive from this one. Hopefully it will be dv8 approved. Will have specific shipping prices posted. Time will end on a certain date between 6pm PST and 8pm PST giving everyone a chance to get home and have a look. hopefully i get a good turn out next time, as people realize shipping is a little more but not much more expensive from can-us :D

Lowballs are sure fun, aren't they? ;)

As I understand it, editing your post does not change the time it was posted. If you edit within a minute, there will be no indication on the post that it was edited. Anything after a minute and the bottom of the post will state it was edited and when.

Lowball #2 looks to be fun. Time to find some spare change. :)

i think you are right with the edit thing TLP, i looked into it.

I am hoping lowball #2 will go better, this one sold everything but for alot lower then expected, which actually a few people said some of the items should have went higher. But i think with the next one being dv8 approved, a shipping rate wrote there(even tho its a bit higher then others, i am canadian :) ) freebies, a possible mystery box, and i will have 28 or more feedback when i do my next one. All these things should definately help it! and well i will have quite a bit listed again. So far everything i got on the spoiler will be going, except i am unsure on the final fantasy games

ohh sounds good ace! :D there will be more coming to the list also. got to go throgh it all. will be more blus, n64 games possibly controllers, ds games, possibly psp games, more 360, more anime to i think. debating on the final fantasy games still to!

he has contacted me and is suppose to be paying today/tomorrow i believe. There has only been 3 not contact me yet but they have yet to come online, and 1 guy contacted me but never said he was paying of gave me his shipping info and is kinda mad that i ended it at 9pm instead of 9:02 when icame back on.

but if for some reason the guy who has those 2 snes games does not pay i will msg you and update the total for you :)

and sacred for pc did not go, i had ment to change that before my auction ended. the guy messaged me and we came to an agreement.

0_0 - it will be opened in a cpl weeks. I need to wait till i have 15 or more feedback to ensure it to be a dv8 approved lowball :) hopefully this one will take in lots of cash!

i'll probably not be around any more tonight, going to start Solty Rai and see if i like it :) i may check back on once or twice tho..but other then that...BUMP!

packages will all be going out tomorrow except any who have not paid/the guy sending cash

Thanks! All items that were paid for were shipped only mjw(oaying cash) idnno and 51jacks items never got posted today.

bread's done
Back