Buy my stuff! COMPLETE EARTHBOUND/CHRONOTRIGGER/MEGAMANX/X2/SEALED GEMS!!

Bully Scholarship Edition-$1
PoPoLoCrois-$1
Y's Seven-$1

Im sorry to hear that about your son and I wish you the best of luck!!! Also, thanks for the lowball!

thanks matedawg :) and glad to help the CAG community, and to receive the help also :)

bid updated..now i go to bed, gotta be up for work in 5 hours

.Hack Mutation - 5.00
FFX - 3.00
Grandia - 1.00
Dragon Warrior VII - 12.00
Arc The Lad Collection - 23.00
FFVII - 20.00
FF origins - 10.00 - 4.00
Vampire Hunter D special edition - 7.00

have you shipped my stuff yet?

been a week, its not on the front page, and i dont feel like looking through 3 pages to see if you posted DC#s or something.

let me know, please/thanks.

Yes I did stripe. But there are no dc #s to the usa. It was all sent out Monday. sorry I never wrote you I just had it posted that all were sent.

Will update bids in an hour or so when I get home from work.

Bourne Conspiracy sealed - $5
Civilization Revolution - $7
Playstation 3
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In time no manual - $5

Blu Ray:
3:10 to Yuma - $1
A Scanner Darkly sealed - $1
Anime:
Lady Death movie - $1
Desert Punk viridian collection $1

good luck boyo :)

all bids updated! Chimpian, StripesOrBars ahd 1 dollars on all blu rays before you, have to bid at least 2 dollars to take the high bid :)

thanks all!! keep em comin!

Saints Row - $2.00 dv8mad

Saints Row 2 - $2.00 dv8mad

Demon Soul - sticker goo on front right side near top, also like someone pushed real hard in on plastic tore insert a tiny bit. - $14.00 dv8mad

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction - $4.00 dv8mad

FFX - complete everything in great shape except some sort of sticker/paper on front can easily be removed. - $5.00 dv8mad

FFX-2 - complete and in awesome shape - $2.00 dv8mad

thanks, got it fixed now. a few got mixed up, but i think i have them all. if anyone else notices any please let me know. thanks!

bump! i won't be around anymore tonight guys, going to a friends house to play a bit of poker and have a beer. I will check this again in the morning. night all

bread's done
Back