Buy my stuff! COMPLETE EARTHBOUND/CHRONOTRIGGER/MEGAMANX/X2/SEALED GEMS!!

is that Halo Reach LE the Halo Reach - Legendary Edition if so 50

[quote name='gameguy1001']Starmask - Its the sealed limited edition that you buy from the store, not the one that comes with the legendary edition :)[/QUOTE]

o ok that it was the Halo Reach - Legendary Edition :):)

hows your kid doing

no just the limited edition, i'll change that now so people know :)

He's doing well. The treatment seems to be setting in, his bod is not rejecting it, its all looking up :)

Don't worry. There is always often a lull in the middle of lowballs. That's why the ones that go longer than a week get forgotten about!

all bids updated!

Hell monkey - I don't have pics no, as the items that are being donated by Nightfox31 are in his possession. You could pm him and ask if he has any pictures he could show you if you would like, but i don't have those items as they will be sent directly by him.

I am very, very (very) interested in "Dragon Warrior VII". This and DQVI are the only DQs I do not own (Yeah, I know you care immensely :lol:). Could you please tell me the condition, in detail, of the actual discs?

Thanks, in advance.

saetia - i just sent you a pm :) youcan ignore the first part, as i read your msg wrong and thought you inquiered about DQVIII also :p

Halo Reach Limited Edition SEALED - $28.00 dv8mad
Saints Row 2 - $4.00 dv8mad
Just Cause - $2.00 dv8mad
Heavy Rain - $16.00 dv8mad
Dragon Quest VIII sealed
(one with slipcover and FFXII demo) shows sign of age/shelware as it was never shrinkwrapped, jsut had the circular tape on top and bottom...gotta love walmart!
- $3.00 dv8mad
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - $4.00 dv8mad

updated. shipping has been lowered to 4$ from 5, hopefully to draw in more people. I may take a small loss in shipping, but i am hoping to increase people to bid :)

bread's done
Back