Buy my stuff! COMPLETE EARTHBOUND/CHRONOTRIGGER/MEGAMANX/X2/SEALED GEMS!!

[quote name='gameguy1001']updated. shipping has been lowered to 4$ from 5, hopefully to draw in more people. I may take a small loss in shipping, but i am hoping to increase people to bid :)[/QUOTE]

Well, it's certainly a nice gesture for you to do so.

Ys Seven - $8

A shipping tip. I use paypal to ship games for Goozex and can ship a single game w/bubble package for about $2 from Florida to California(and about $1 or so for the bubble wrapper). So if you got a scale you can probably cut some cost.

updated bids.

hell monkey - its different from canada to the usa, more expensive. I'm not in the usa, so i have to charge a bit more, but i thought 5 was too high so i took that bit off. if i lose a bit no big odds if it will bring people in, and i hope it does bring some more bids in :)

Well that explains it. I didn't see you were in Canada. Yeah 4 is pretty darn cheap. (I'm was debating bidding on more but if I go much higher I'd have to ask you to wait until the 26th, and I don't really like to delay on thingsl ike that)

hell - if you want to bid do so :) just let me know before hand(pm me) that you will pay in a few days or whatever. I don't mind if people bid and can't pay for a few days, i just want to know before hand so i can judge it accordingly. Its when people bid, and don't let me know anything till days after they won thats annoying lol. Thanks for your bids :D

Sorry, I made a mistake with the orange box bid, and would liek to move the $10 over to A Crack in Time.

Sorry for the trouble!

no problem, thanks for letting me know i will make the adjustment, since there were no other bids before you on orange box it is fine. thanks

thanks nightfox! the bumps and much lower shipping i had hoped would attract alot more bids, but alas they have not...well at least yet. hopefully over the next 48 hours the bids will be so many it will be a handful to keep up with lol.

come on guys!! i know you all want some of this sweet cheap game gear!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon quest VIII 5.00
Grandia 6.00
Beowulf 2.00
Final fantasy III 4.00
Final fantasy tactics a2 5.00
Devil survivor 9.00

bids all updated, thanks guys and keep em comin in!! 27-30 hours remain!!! gets your bids in while many many many great gamnes are still goin dirt cheap! support a good cause!

updated, thanks alot! :)

only 1 day remains!!! this could be over this time tomorrow, get your bids in guys! still ALOT of cheap great games!!!

Heavy Rain - 19
Red Dead - 16
Persona 3 - 8
Grandia 2 - 7
Grandia 3- 7
FFX - 6
FFX-2 - 4
FFXII - 3
DWVII - 17
Arc The Lad Collection - 25
YS 7 - 16
Kingdom of Heaven - 6
a scanner darkly - 5
master and commander - 5
legion - 7
trinity blood - 17

merci! :) updated, and im headed to bed, will look and update if any new bids in the morning. thanks guys and keep em rollin!!

[quote name='gameguy1001']Updated.

Few items got away from ya hell monker did they? Lol

Happy bidding in these final hours[/QUOTE]

Well Y's 7 keeps climbing and KoH I got outbid on, the other two seemed ok last I checked. I'll try to keep an eye on stuff though.

Still anothwr 10-13 hours left, lotsa time for lotsa bids! :) but the snipers will start coming..so keep an eyeout! Hopefully in the next 10+ hours there will be so many bids I can't keep up lol.

Thanks all and happy bidding

bread's done
Back