Buy or Sell inFamous - $35, and MORE @ Gamestaq

[quote name='flooty333']Hey - a lot of Fallout 3's were shipped out this morning.
You should have received a shipment confirmation email with tracking #.
Also, the status in your profile should be changed as well to Shipped.
Let me know if its still "processing".

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I just checked and it switched to "shipped". Thank you!

[quote name='chucknorrisisabeast']How long does payment take to get? This may be my second time sending a game in, but I will need it within 2 hours lol. So idk haha.[/QUOTE]

Yo!
Payments are being made between 24-48 hours.
But if you email to support your order #, I'll have them push through the payment quickly.

[quote name='ShadowEX']Did you get a chance to read my PM yet, flooty333?[/QUOTE]

Hey Shadow - Yes. Check your PM.

[quote name='Talonstryk']I just checked and it switched to "shipped". Thank you![/QUOTE]

Awesome.

I got an email saying that you guys got my item, here is the item number 300000049, can you process my money on paypal now.

im going to sell you infamous, little big planet, and gta4 soon.

i just have a question.

1) Do we get the payment sent to paypal and then ship, like do we have to wait for payment before shipping or should we just ship out as soon as possible even if the payment hasnt been received.

also when do u plan on extending the ps3 library because im looking to sell u games such as midnight club los angeles, bioshock, and condemned 2 but they are not on there.

[quote name='mixed_harmony']im going to sell you infamous, little big planet, and gta4 soon.

i just have a question.

1) Do we get the payment sent to paypal and then ship, like do we have to wait for payment before shipping or should we just ship out as soon as possible even if the payment hasnt been received.

also when do u plan on extending the ps3 library because im looking to sell u games such as midnight club los angeles, bioshock, and condemned 2 but they are not on there.[/QUOTE]

To answer your questions -
We'll arrange paypal payment within 24-48 hours.
You can ship the game/s out as soon as you can, or you can wait for the paypal payment and then ship. Either way works.

We're adding new games each week, and will post and update to CAG soon.

I had made a purchase and it has already been 6 days but it is still processing. I thought it only takes 2-3 days to ship out.

Could you please check my order?
Order number 100000027.

Thank you. =)

On my 2nd order.. #65. I know that you have to wait for my 1st shipment that I sent last friday before approving this.. so I'll wait.

First to Flooty... Your web site is awesome and I greatly commend you for the hands-on support you've been providing! I will look to use Gamestaq and refer to fellow gamers.

Everyone else... Give the guy a break!! Use the 'Contact Us' option on the web site for your personal transaction issues. And maybe just use this thread for ideas.

They obviously have great customer support (Evident by Flooty's willingness to help and answer all questions!).

[quote name='Robb']First to Flooty... Your web site is awesome and I greatly commend you for the hands-on support you've been providing! I will look to use Gamestaq and refer to fellow gamers.

Everyone else... Give the guy a break!! Use the 'Contact Us' option on the web site for your personal transaction issues. And maybe just use this thread for ideas.

They obviously have great customer support (Evident by Flooty's willingness to help and answer all questions!).[/QUOTE]

I used their contact us now button 4 times so far and I was only replied once. They got my game on Monday and I still have not received my money yet.

@ Kart - we apologize for the long delay in sending your payment for your 2nd Buy Back order.
I personally was on a small vacation the last couple days, so Ive been alittle out of the loop.
Seems that we've been having a delay in getting the games shipped back from you guys.
USPS has been holding our packages, and delivering them days after receiving them at their hub.
This effects us in so many ways (including getting you your payments on time, shipping out games on time, etc) and we're on top of it to get it straightened out right away.

well flooty, you got Pajo's endorsement now lol
I ordered the game, a bit sceptical to say the least, and the game came in (today to be exact)
only one gripe, I dont know if this goes to you or the seller, but the disc wasnt on the plastic thingy in the case, so the disc came loose, but surprisingly, not one scratch
I'll now know to come here first for any used game purchases
also, do you take a $56 EB Games gift certificate as payment? lol

edit: forgot to mention, manual was there too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Robb']First to Flooty... Your web site is awesome and I greatly commend you for the hands-on support you've been providing! I will look to use Gamestaq and refer to fellow gamers.

They obviously have great customer support (Evident by Flooty's willingness to help and answer all questions!).[/QUOTE]

Hey Robb - thanks for the good words and we love to hear when core gamers think our site is awesome. We built it for you guys!

We're open to any and all ideas...

Man, I really hope this is not a scam or anything. If this website really works, I'll be making a few more purchases in the future for sure.

I used the "contact us" on the website and they were quick to respond.
So now, I'm just waiting for my order to come in. =)

[quote name='flooty333']@ Kart - we apologize for the long delay in sending your payment for your 2nd Buy Back order.
I personally was on a small vacation the last couple days, so Ive been alittle out of the loop.
Seems that we've been having a delay in getting the games shipped back from you guys.
USPS has been holding our packages, and delivering them days after receiving them at their hub.
This effects us in so many ways (including getting you your payments on time, shipping out games on time, etc) and we're on top of it to get it straightened out right away.[/QUOTE]

that's fine, I only wanted a proper response.

I enjoy the site. I have sold about 6 or so games to them already. Payment takes over 24 hours, but to me, it is worth the wait considering how many people on EBAY take days to pay anyway.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']I enjoy the site. I have sold about 6 or so games to them already. Payment takes over 24 hours, but to me, it is worth the wait considering how many people on EBAY take days to pay anyway.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tardoman']flooty! Love the site, I just sent off another game![/QUOTE]

Thanks guys! We love you too. :lol:

Shifty - we're adding staff over the weekend that'll speed things up all around.

I almost just bought infamous but the fact that I might receive the game without a manual really held me back. It would be great to see a feature implemented that says whether or not the copy you're purchasing contains the manual. Other than that the site is looking great flooty.

Hey Flooty, I want to trade in more games, but the site keeps saying that you haven't received that game yet. I wondered if you didn't receive the game or if the site just hasn't been updated. Order #300000033

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Hey Flooty, I want to trade in more games, but the site keeps saying that you haven't received that game yet. I wondered if you didn't receive the game or if the site just hasn't been updated. Order #300000033[/QUOTE]

Hey Hockeyfun - check out my post a few posts up... we've had a snag with USPS this week.
They're holding about 30 packages of ours, and will hopefully deliver them today.
Once they're delivered we'll be able to process and everyone will see the updates in their profiles.
Sorry for the delay.

How long does it generally take for an order to be processed? I've had Little King's Story in "processing" status since 8/2. I thought it'd ship the next day at least.

mm..one question

is it ok to ship two games inside one bubble mailer using 1 shipping label or should i ship each game seperately in two seperate bubble mailers and just print out the shipping label twice?

sorry if this is a simple question its just that the only time i have ever shipped games was to goozex and i would ship them individually.

[quote name='mixed_harmony']mm..one question

is it ok to ship two games inside one bubble mailer using 1 shipping label or should i ship each game seperately in two seperate bubble mailers and just print out the shipping label twice?

sorry if this is a simple question its just that the only time i have ever shipped games was to goozex and i would ship them individually.[/QUOTE]

I've shipped multiple games to them in one mailer a few times now. I haven't heard anything bad about it from them so I would do it. As long as both still remain first class.

Guys. Ok to ship 2 games in a single package with a single label. Please try not to ship in a box, since that adds alot of cost to the postage.
Thanks again.

[quote name='paradise2894']Flooty I had a question. I have a copy of Fallout 3 for the PS3 but I dont have its original case or manual. Can I still trade it in??[/QUOTE]

Hi Paradise... Sorry, but at this time we're only accepting games with original cases.
In the future we will be looking to allow different standards/quality of games and packages.

[quote name='cheeky']How long does it generally take for an order to be processed? I've had Little King's Story in "processing" status since 8/2. I thought it'd ship the next day at least.[/QUOTE]

Hey Cheeky - we had some delays this week due to USPS (see my explanation a few posts back).
But, I do know that alot of games got shipped out today... so yours should have shipped as well.
Thanks!

i shipped out my games today, infamous and gta4 in perfect condition with everything. I couldnt print the free shipping label cause my printer has been giving me problems. I tried at the neighbors house and i was able to print it but it came out all blurry cause they were out of ink. Ive been sick all week with a fever, cough/everything so i didnt feel like like dealing with it and just paid the 3.50 to ship at the post office.

I received my payment to paypal within the 48 hours as promised. im really liking the site so far. itd be better if paypal didnt take some of meee money though ={.

[quote name='ajac09']hmmmm mine been processing for a couple of days now they still have more delays?[/QUOTE]

Yea, they just keep taking their vacations...

Last edited by a moderator:
I put in my first order today, I am hoping it all works out. I had a problem where my computer locked up when trying to print the postage label, so I'm hoping to get that resolved via the feedback option.

[quote name='mixed_harmony']
I received my payment to paypal within the 48 hours as promised. im really liking the site so far. itd be better if paypal didnt take some of meee money though ={.[/QUOTE]

I thought Flooty said that Paypal didn't take fees on this?

[quote name='flooty333']Actually - when you sell a game, since we dont make payment from a CC, there arent any paypal fees.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flooty333']Did you guys place your orders sat/sun?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I actually placed my order late Friday night/Saturday morning.

[quote name='converse']I thought Flooty said that Paypal didn't take fees on this?[/QUOTE]

I'm more than certain that Premier accounts take fees on everything. The other account that paypal has (forgot the name, but it ahs sending/receiving limits) doesn't get charged fees.

[quote name='ajac09']placed my order thursday took the moeny fast enough wish the shipping was that fast or close to it[/QUOTE]

Hi Ajac - Can you let me know your order number?
Also, please notice that we do not charge your card until your game is shipped out to you.
However your card does get authorized that amount at the time of order.

Thanks!

[quote name='flooty333']Hi Ajac - Can you let me know your order number?
Also, please notice that we do not charge your card until your game is shipped out to you.
However your card does get authorized that amount at the time of order.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

isnt that the same thing? 100000045 is the order number

I love the site..traded in my Madden 09 and got Ncaa 2010..the same day it came out but for 15 cheaper then the bestbuy down the block. Was just wondering though being that my job is a 20 min walk to the office. When I order infamous can i just pick it up?? Lol hell ill even treat to starbucks..

[quote name='Hacc Sparrow']I love the site..traded in my Madden 09 and got Ncaa 2010..the same day it came out but for 15 cheaper then the bestbuy down the block. Was just wondering though being that my job is a 20 min walk to the office. When I order infamous can i just pick it up?? Lol hell ill even treat to starbucks..[/QUOTE]

LOL - i wish it were that easy. We're not really setup for in-person transactions.
Email me once you place the order, and I'll see if i can sneak it out of here... but i cant promise anything.

[quote name='RedGamer']Can you guys please add BlazBlue Standard Edition to the Buy/Sell on GameStaq?

I've been looking for awhile.[/QUOTE]

Hey - thanks for your game request... hope to get it up there soon for you!

[quote name='gi60']Flooty, got the paypal payment for the 2nd trade order. I'll ship the games today. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WyldRyce']Payment received. Game shipped out today.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys!

[quote name='ajac09']isnt that the same thing? 100000045 is the order number[/QUOTE]

No, one is just an authorization to make sure there are enough funds on the card to make the purchase. But no funds are transferred.
Once we ship, the card gets officially charged and the money gets transferred to us.

When you guys send paypal funds, how are they sent? I think if you send them as a gift the person receiving can avoid paypal fees. Just a thought.

bread's done
Back