Buy or Sell inFamous - $35, and MORE @ Gamestaq

[quote name='Taboner']flooty- We don't need to send in Wii Speak for AC:CF right?[/QUOTE]

"DOES NOT INCLUDE Wii Speak." Click on the game for a description.

Holy freakin cow! You guys are on top of things!!!
We just added those games... updating box art tonight and tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up on Prototype. Will include that in our box art update for tomorrow.

Will post a new blog entry to list out the new games.

Just sold L4D tonight, and the print out has the game going to you in NY. I thought you were just mediators and not consolidating games. Not an issue to me at all as long as I get paid :), but was just curious. Seems like you guys are workin' hard, hope it turns out well as it seems a great service.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']ah..i love the update of 360 games. I just might have to get bigs 2 now. What is the max number of games per order?[/QUOTE]

2 for selling, not a limit for buying.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shiftymcneely']ah..i love the update of 360 games. I just might have to get bigs 2 now. What is the max number of games per order?[/QUOTE]

There's a 2 game limit for selling.
For buying we havent really set an official limit.

[quote name='Steve0Matic']Just sold L4D tonight, and the print out has the game going to you in NY. I thought you were just mediators and not consolidating games. Not an issue to me at all as long as I get paid :), but was just curious. Seems like you guys are workin' hard, hope it turns out well as it seems a great service.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we are mediators... but for the time being we are the go between for buyers and sellers.
You can check out more info in some earlier posts back in the 1st couple pages of this thread.
Thanks for your order!

[quote name='Taboner']Can I cancel an order if I have a problem with something? (before I ship something)[/QUOTE]

Email your issue (with order #) to support, and I'll check in with them to see what we can do.

[quote name='Samus']lol I don't know where you're getting this weird ass box art from, but the UFC 2009 360 box art is also wrong. Here's the right one: http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/dailyloaf/files/2009/06/ufc_2009_undisputed_griffin_cover.jpg The Prototype one looks a bit faded but that's not a big deal I guess.[/QUOTE]

LOL - I guess thats the "non-final" box art.
We get the box art and game info stream from a licensing firm which we are working with.
Gonna have to call em and kick their ass now.

[quote name='Taboner']No it's not an issue. Just a question for future reference.[/QUOTE]

Oh, in that case - as long as the paypal payment wasnt sent out, then there will be no problem to cancel the Buy Back order.

@ chucknorris. Our carrier decided not to deliver to us today for some stupid ass reason. They have packages waiting for us, so we should get them tomorrow.

Hi, I decided to try your service and the free postage is 1st class. I'm just wondering if 1st class is OK, since 3 games might weigh more than 13 oz (1st class maximum limit).

I read earlier that we can send 2 copies of the same game right? What's your limit on multiples? and if the game needs to be opened or sealed is fine? thx.

[quote name='madmonkey700']my games are still processing also, sorry, but i'm impatient.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow. whats your order #? Get back to you in a few min.

Shipping out tomorrow morn.
Was supposed to ship out today, but as i wrote above, our carrier decided not show up today.
So its all packed up and ready to go out tomorrow.
You'll get a shipment receipt with tracking # too.

@gi60 Current limit on Buy Back orders is 2 games at a time. Once we receive your first games you can place your 2nd order.
Thanks.

I am very interested in this. Looks like a better way to get cash for games than selling on ebay. I have one question though, does paypal take a chunk out the payment they send you? I have a credit card enabled paypal and have had problems with this before, has anyone had this problem when they sell games here?

It's not that bad. There is the GameStaq fee of course and the PayPal fee. For example, I sold a game for $30 and $26.89 was deposited into my PayPal

[quote name='kart007k']when does the money show up in my account?[/QUOTE]

Usually within the 24 hours of when you place the order.

[quote name=' Sulik2']I am very interested in this. Looks like a better way to get cash for games than selling on ebay. I have one question though, does paypal take a chunk out the payment they send you? I have a credit card enabled paypal and have had problems with this before, has anyone had this problem when they sell games here?[/QUOTE]
There was a few dollar fee on paypal the first time, but since then I haven't had any Paypal fees.

[quote name='kart007k']when does the money show up in my account?[/QUOTE]

You should receive paypal transfer by the next day.
Let me know your order # and i can check it up for you.

[quote name='Sulik2']I am very interested in this. Looks like a better way to get cash for games than selling on ebay. I have one question though, does paypal take a chunk out the payment they send you? I have a credit card enabled paypal and have had problems with this before, has anyone had this problem when they sell games here?[/QUOTE]

For now, all payments are coming from us (Gamestaq)... we dont use a CC to send out payments so Paypal doesnt take ANY fees.
Hope this helps.

Edit: Hockeyfun - just saw your post. Beat me to it. You guys are amazing.

[quote name='Pajo']hey flooty,

order number 100000011 for infamous
still processing since thursday
could I get an update please?[/QUOTE]

Hey Pajo - ur order shipped out today.
Check your email soon for the tracking #. Thanks again!

[quote name='Taboner']Are you sure flooty? PayPal took $1.11 from $28. They take fess from every payment that isn't personal I believe.[/QUOTE]

Hey Taboner - Yeh, going forward there shouldnt be anymore Paypal charges for Sell orders.
Some of the earlier trades had the charges, but we made an adjustment on our end so you guys wont see that anymore.

[quote name='flooty333']Hey Taboner - Yeh, going forward there shouldnt be anymore Paypal charges for Sell orders.
Some of the earlier trades had the charges, but we made an adjustment on our end so you guys wont see that anymore.[/QUOTE]

Any chance early sellers can be reimbursed...?

so i had a couple of questions still after reading the faqs page on the website. so if we do buy a game, we pay for it, and the money will go to a seller? and then the seller will get my information to send it out? is that how it works? cuz from reading the faqs part that was my impression. or are the games actually shipped from your company?

[quote name='flooty333']You should receive paypal transfer by the next day.
Let me know your order # and i can check it up for you.

For now, all payments are coming from us (Gamestaq)... we dont use a CC to send out payments so Paypal doesnt take ANY fees.
Hope this helps.

Edit: Hockeyfun - just saw your post. Beat me to it. You guys are amazing.[/QUOTE]

300000043. I shipped out my games.

@ChunkyLover78
Not sure if you saw the beta splash page or maybe you bypassed it by clicking through a direct link, but in a nutshell.. We are a place for gamers to buy and sell used games directly with other gamers. During beta these transactions will go through us, but once we get the community up to a healthy level we'll start passing things over to you guys and you'll be doing transactions directy with other gamers.
Hope this helps.

I received payment. Thanks guys. Is it possible for me to sell two more games now? Or do I have to wait? Also, why can't there be a setup for instant paypal payment?

[quote name='flooty333']Hey Taboner - Yeh, going forward there shouldnt be anymore Paypal charges for Sell orders.
Some of the earlier trades had the charges, but we made an adjustment on our end so you guys wont see that anymore.[/QUOTE]

My payment from you guys on the 26th and on the 29th had fees taken out from Paypal.

bread's done
Back