Buy or Sell inFamous - $35, and MORE @ Gamestaq

[quote name='chucknorrisisabeast']300000024[/QUOTE]

Yup - order placed earlier this morning.
Scheduled for today by 6pm.

Awesome prices man. I just traded KZ2 to FYE. Should have sold it to you. Oh well that's what happens in life. Will be doing business with you in the near future. Good luck :)

Are you going to expand your collection? I would be very interested in buying/selling some older cheaper games.

[quote name='KMunley']Are you going to expand your collection? I would be very interested in buying/selling some older cheaper games.[/QUOTE]

We'll be adding new games every week or so.
Yes we do plan on expanding our library to include older/cheaper games, but it may take a couple months till we get to there.

[quote name='Taboner']Thanks again;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='paradise2894']Awesome prices man. I just traded KZ2 to FYE. Should have sold it to you. Oh well that's what happens in life. Will be doing business with you in the near future. Good luck :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chucknorrisisabeast']Thanks dude!

I highly recommend this site. I love how communicating to the owner is so easy. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback guys - you keep us in line.
Keep it up.

When we feel the site is bug free, and has the features we want included for a full featured launched.
FYI, Gmail just came out of Beta THIS MONTH! ;-o

Hey guys I registered and there is an automatic PW that lets you login.
Now I cannot login with that same PW I guess. Also, when I say forgot your PW, it says error code 10.

one thing i dont like about the site is the $2.00 service charge plus an additional $2.25 for shipping. I know its not a huge deal but that adds up. Instead of paying 35 i pay nearly 40 for a game.
I just bought a game today and I am waiting for it in the mail. Will let you guys know how everything goes.

[quote name='serenitygod']Hey guys I registered and there is an automatic PW that lets you login.
Now I cannot login with that same PW I guess. Also, when I say forgot your PW, it says error code 10.[/QUOTE]

Hey - if you email [email protected] - they'll be able to help you pretty quickly.
Thanks.

I've got a simple question here
I just ordered Infamous and I live in Canada
just wondering how long it will take to process the order and arrive at my door/mailbox (would like separate times please)

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to read the FAQs and everything on your site. I think I'll give this a try. I wish you the best of luck with this site! I hope it does really well.

I can vouch for getting the payments from them. I just have to ship out my games tomorrow. That's like 1-2 days after my order. They say 5 days, but hey I live in NY like them.

Wait. Do I have five days to ship or does it have to arrive five days after the order? I am shipping first class tomorrow. Is that ok? I was kinda busy today.

[quote name='Pajo']I've got a simple question here
I just ordered Infamous and I live in Canada
just wondering how long it will take to process the order and arrive at my door/mailbox (would like separate times please)
thanks[/QUOTE]

Processing time is usually 2-4 days, and we ship via USPS.
USPS posts transit times to Canada of approx 7-14 days.

[quote name='Taboner']Wait. Do I have five days to ship or does it have to arrive five days after the order? I am shipping first class tomorrow. Is that ok? I was kinda busy today.[/QUOTE]

Just kidding man... have a drink.:bouncy:
Package should be postmarked 5 days from the order date.
Use the free shipping label to ship us your games. One label should be fine for the 2 games. And just drop it in the nearest mail box or post office.

Thanks a lot flooty.
If this experience goes well I can see myself going back to this site time and time again.

[quote name='Raymond']Is this used game? Does their games come complete with everything? And in like new condition?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the games are used and most of them come with manuals. All games come will their original case and are in playable conditions.

I just sold them RE 5. Mint and complete. Honestly, it is the best price for trade in or sales. Beats ebay, amazon, and best buy. The trade in is the same amount with Gamestop if you have edge card and trade in 6 games for the bonus, but I didn't have 6 games I wanted to trade in to them.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']I just sold them RE 5. Mint and complete. Honestly, it is the best price for trade in or sales. Beats ebay, amazon, and best buy. The trade in is the same amount with Gamestop if you have edge card and trade in 6 games for the bonus, but I didn't have 6 games I wanted to trade in to them.[/QUOTE]

Also with Gamestaq the money goes to your Paypal which you can use for anything and even request a check from. Gamestop's promotions always give you in-store credit.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Also with Gamestaq the money goes to your Paypal which you can use for anything and even request a check from. Gamestop's promotions always give you in-store credit.[/QUOTE]

touche salesman...

thanks for the info. cool looking site. it will be forever till i get infamous at goozex, so this is a bargain, especially at 35 bucks. thinkin i'll grab the bigs 2 also. thanks. :D

[quote name='madmonkey700']thanks for the info. cool looking site. it will be forever till i get infamous at goozex, so this is a bargain, especially at 35 bucks. thinkin i'll grab the bigs 2 also. thanks. :D[/QUOTE]

Ya, I have tried Goozex and it would take months to get a decent game. If Gamestaq lets you buy it then they have it in stock.

gonna try out this service... will post after seeing how it goes. the trade-in values are top notch, though the selection is pretty limited right now

Great guys. I recommend them. I forgot the PO was closed yesterday and I couldn't ship my games so i email them asking if I can ship on Monday and they agreed:D

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Hey, I sold a game yesterday around noon and I still do not have any paypal payment. What gives?[/QUOTE]

Hey, send an email over to [email protected] and explain your situation to them and they will work it out.

[quote name='flooty333']Actually I am one of the founders of the site. Not sure who the others guys are but I'm happy to see some users like our new take on game trading. I can answer any questions you guys may have, though I am not allowed to promote as gi60 pointed out.[/QUOTE]
I ordered two games yesterday but the order is still processing. What does that mean?

Yeah I agree, looks like the site has a great concept and has the potential to take off. Good business model as well.

However, without proper marketing, this site will never gain any penetration. I'm hoping the site owners know what they're doing and that they read up on marketing. First thing I would do is make new users feel the site is legit, and at the very least understand why they're giving out their credit card info.

Other than that I would work on increasing Google rankings, create YouTube videos that provide content but are "sponsored" by Gamestaq, attempt to get featured in blogs, etc. Make it happen flooty! I love the site look however--good web designer.

I sent an email out a few hours ago for my payment. Still no reply. Has been over 24 hours. I hope this is just an isolated incident. Damn, I wanted to sell more games to them too...

[quote name='madmonkey700']I ordered two games yesterday but the order is still processing. What does that mean?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shiftymcneely']I sent an email out a few hours ago for my payment. Still no reply. Has been over 24 hours. I hope this is just an isolated incident. Damn, I wanted to sell more games to them too...[/QUOTE]

Hey guys - sorry havent posted earlier today...

Anyway, I just checked up on both your orders and they are processed in our system.
i will keep an eye on them and push them through for you.

Re processing of orders.
We can only process during the week, and will usually ship out on the coming Monday-Tuesday. Shipping confirmation will be sent to you as well.

Paypal payments for orders placed on weekend will be arranged on Sunday night or Monday day, based on the amount of trades made that weekend.

As we add more staff in the coming weeks, we hope to make Paypal payments more frequently for weekend orders.

Thanks again.

Hey man I have an idea for the site, how about when games are going to change in value you give everyone a week notice. This doesn't mean you have to say up/down, just a value change notice (atleast posted on cag).

[quote name='serenitygod']Hey man I have an idea for the site, how about when games are going to change in value you give everyone a week notice. This doesn't mean you have to say up/down, just a value change notice (atleast posted on cag).[/QUOTE]

Yea, if you could also post what games you are going to add it would be very appreciated.

[quote name='Taboner']@flooty

I shipped both games today with DC via USPS. That's ok right? I won't be charged right?[/QUOTE]

You're all set.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Yea, if you could also post what games you are going to add it would be very appreciated.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='serenitygod']Hey man I have an idea for the site, how about when games are going to change in value you give everyone a week notice. This doesn't mean you have to say up/down, just a value change notice (atleast posted on cag).[/QUOTE]

Hey guys,

Re notice when changing game values.
Not sure we can do a full week's notice, but will see if we can get a few days in there for CAG's.

Re new games being posted.
Whenever we add new games to the site, we will always post up a new blog entry with the details, as well as post an update on Twitter.
Of course, any CAG user can post the same here if they like what they see.

Thanks guys.

[quote name='chucknorrisisabeast']I also shipped both of the games on Saturday. You should probably get them today or tomorrow.

And my bank account should be refunded the $66 soon right?[/QUOTE]

Yeh - should be 4-7 days max after the authorization was done.

I think you guys will be glad to hear that we changed the site to not authorize the cards when selling games for now. :applause:

[quote name='flooty333']Yeh - should be 4-7 days max after the authorization was done.

I think you guys will be glad to hear that we changed the site to not authorize the cards when selling games for now. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Awesome!, more work for you tho.

i must say the game came as promised. I ordered ghostbusters and it looks brand new. There was even some of the original shrink wrap on it. I am impressed with gameshaq.

bread's done
Back