Buzz! Quiz TV - CAG Night: Sundays at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST

My Skype is evergoo and my AIM is evergoo03. Let's see if we can get some more fun this time with better communication. ;)

I've added Jest to my PS3 Buddy List. Like usual, Buzz Nights happen on Sundays at 6 pm PST.

Edit: Yes to Jest's question.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evergoo']GGs Jest, Mana, and Freaky.

I was surprised to see Freaky not winning as much as last week. Are you going soft on us? :whistle2:k[/quote]

I'm actually REALLY bad on a certain catagory... >_

[quote name='brettsp']How is this game for kids? Will it be too hard for the average 7-8 year old?[/QUOTE]It might be a little on the harder side, but if they know TV/movies, they might be okay.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']If anyone wants to play tonight at 9pm EST again/ 6pm PST, I'll be around.[/QUOTE]

It's a date Mana!

[quote name='brettsp']How is this game for kids? Will it be too hard for the average 7-8 year old?[/QUOTE]
It will be too hard for 7-8 year olds.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Well, looks like I'm effectively retiring this game... I think I'll trade it for Resistance 2. ;)[/QUOTE]Uww. :whistle2:( The game is staying forever with me, since I love playing it with people, but you already know the answers by now anyway. :p

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Uww. :whistle2:( The game is staying forever with me, since I love playing it with people, but you already know the answers by now anyway. :p[/quote]

Which is exactly why I'm going to trade it. ;)
I basically experienced the full game already, now it's time to move on. At least you guys will have a better chance of winning now. :lol:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Which is exactly why I'm going to trade it. ;)
I basically experienced the full game already, now it's time to move on. At least you guys will have a better chance of winning now. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Trophies whore. :p

You weren't even any challenge to us. ;)
Just kidding, you Buzz bully. :whistle2:(

Just so you guys know, I sucked at the sports questions... Yeah, I was really bad. I think that's why I saw more of them each week. :lol:
I swear, whenever it was your time to choose a catagory (Mana & evergoo)... I was practically screaming at my TV, begging you guys not to choose the sports questions. :lol:

Thanks Freeky! I'm playing the game as we speak until 3 AM. Waiting for the AMAZON 15 game deal to come up before I sleep in peace.. AMAZON Is killing me.

[quote name='Kandal']I'm available for BUZZ NOW! just received my copy today from newegg =)[/QUOTE]You're on my friends list and evergoo's I believe, so it will work out.:) I'd actually be willing to play most of the time since I still need to play 17 more times online to get the gold trophy for sofa vs. sofa.

Does anyone know if the wireless buzzers can be used on a PS2 system?

I know that the PS2 buzzers work with PS3, and the PS3 Buzzers work with the PS2 games played on PS3, but i didn't know if the wireless worked right on the old system.

[quote name='nbballard']Does anyone know if the wireless buzzers can be used on a PS2 system?

I know that the PS2 buzzers work with PS3, and the PS3 Buzzers work with the PS2 games played on PS3, but i didn't know if the wireless worked right on the old system.[/QUOTE]I'm honestly not sure, since I never tested it (I don't have a PS2 Buzz game).

Is there any way to play user-created quizzes consecutively one after the other? It's a pain to go through the process of setting up a game, answer 8 questions then have to do it all over again.

I see this is down to $41.99 on newegg. How would this compare to something like Scene It on the 360? Is sony updating any new DLC at all?

[quote name='mtxbass1']I see this is down to $41.99 on newegg. How would this compare to something like Scene It on the 360? Is sony updating any new DLC at all?[/QUOTE]The game has DLC. We haven't had some in over a month, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got updated (but I have no idea if the developers made other quiz packs which haven't come stateside).

My personal opinion is that while Buzz may not have the variety of games Scene It has (Scene It tends to mix it up, Buzz mostly sticks to a certain setup depending on what you play), I overall prefer Buzz because it isn't just movie stuff for questions (there are Sports, Global, Science, Technology, etc. questions). The video game pack is really cool too. Some games show short video clips and pictures and you gotta Buzz in.

Anyway, tonight IS Buzz! night, at 9pm EST. I just wanted to let everyone know.

Oops, I have some bad news. I was originally going to have Buzz tonight, but then I realized it's the Spike video game awards on TV (no way I'm missing since I want to see some trailers). I'll see about re-scheduling, like Monday evening late maybe?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']To let everyone know, I am looking to have Buzz night tomorrow (Sunday). evergoo is the host, if he can attend.[/QUOTE]

I'll be there and try to get my sister(s) in the act. Just came back to beautiful San Diego to visit my family for the winter break.

bread's done
Back