CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

You can get banned from Halo 3 for doing achievement boosting now, even in social, because they have that new ranking system in place (I haven't gotten banned, but I know others that have). It's really stupid.

Anyways, good for them for punishing those people. It sounds exactly like what people were doing for COD4/WaW, but with achievements instead of flying, infinite ammo, etc.

@GLOCKGLOCK

I just searched on gamefaqs and that seems to be what the big deal is. Apparently it takes a lot of gametime to reach Level 100, similar to Prestige on COD

Im down for some achievement boosting either help other ppl or ppl helping me out .. add me to your friends list: Bullakai

quick question .. in Halo 3, do you need to have all the new maps in order to get the multiplayer achievements?

[quote name='nnthomas']Does anyone have Yaris? :>[/quote]

Unfortunately yes. I wish I had never earned any points from it , since now I can't remove it from my gamerscore list , and I feel compelled to get the rest of the achievements for the game so that I won't have a game on my list with less than total points.:whistle2:#:bomb:

Anyone have tiger woods 08? Trying to get the gamernet points and would be easier with a few people helping each other out. I sent the woodmeister a message since he was the only one listed but I was hoping to get a couple more.

[quote name='smokenrocket']Anyone have tiger woods 08? Trying to get the gamernet points and would be easier with a few people helping each other out. I sent the woodmeister a message since he was the only one listed but I was hoping to get a couple more.[/quote]

Yeah sorry dude I've not replied, I am of course willing to help out. Just let me know what I need to do.

Single player Achievement question here. Does anyone know where the best place to find Nitro and Houdini Splicers in Bioshock is? I could knock out 3 achievements in 1 go if I found out where I could find a lot of those enemies.

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah sorry dude I've not replied, I am of course willing to help out. Just let me know what I need to do.[/quote]

No problem. Doesn't look like you made an EA gamernet account yet. I will check tonight to see if that is necessary (I think it is).

Once its setup you can play each others saved clips. You get 10 points for each unique gamertag that plays your clip but doesn't beat it. So basically you just take a few seconds to purposely fail the challenge.Rinse and repeat. So if you have 5 people instead of 1 person playing each clip you get 50 points instead of just 10. You can only post 3 clips at one time though unless you spend 200 MS points that lets you post 6 clips at once (which I did). Its really easy to do just time consuming.

I have a question about Sonic UGC, only thing I have left to do is unlock everything but I don't know how to get the Sonic 2 unlockable. I heard you have to beat the first boss in 2 player yet I went through all 4 stages in 2 player versus and never came across a boss =\

edit: Nevermind I guess you can do 1 player with 2 players

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wristbandsnow']Enjoy using our fast and easy band creation center. Add art to your silicone wristbands and see them before they even arrive

at your door. We guarantee you will love how easy and fun it is to design your own wristbands.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

in4... wait, he didn't even post this in the deals thread? That's like failing at a fail!

I got a question about Two Worlds...

Does anyone remember how to open the northern gate (leads to the dwarf town) in this game? I can't figure out what to do and the mine is locked so I can't get to the other side through there >_<

Also if anybody wants to do some boosting for Gauntlet XBLA I'd be down. I don't really know what I'm doing in the game but seems like achievements are easiest in co-op.

Looking to play Soldier of Fortune Payback. Wanna check out the online and get some achievements but no one is playing. Any CAGs wanna hit it up?

Does anyone have Riddick? I'm interested in doing some quick boosting. Not so much the "1,000 / 10,000 kills/wins etc" but the easier ones like "get a triple kill, etc"

Dunno how long it will take. Shouldnt be long if it's 1v1.

[quote name='Blackout']Looking to play Soldier of Fortune Payback. Wanna check out the online and get some achievements but no one is playing. Any CAGs wanna hit it up?[/QUOTE]

I have it and so do a couple people on my Friends list. Its just kind of hard for us to get together and play because of work schedules. If you want send a FR and if we are all on we can start to boost.

The list is completely updated now and I noticed we haven't had an official update in months. I'm thinking we're due for one this month.

If anyone wants to be added to the latest update, please post in this thread or PM me what games you want to be added onto the list. The latest additions since January were SFIV, GH: Metallica, Riddick, Resident Evil 5, FEAR 2, and Halo Wars so we definitely have room for more.

On a personal note, I just graduated with a BA a couple of weeks ago and will be unemployed like many others starting next week. This means I will have time to boost while I look for a job.

My main focus is getting the Untouchables, What Are You Trying to Prove? (need Blood Harvest but can help anyone with the others), and Nothing Special achievements on Left 4 Dead. Otherwise I'm open for suggestions.

As for XBLA I recently got Gel: Set & Match, Zombie Wranglers, and Hasbro Family Game Night (Battleship, Connect 4, Scrabble, and Yahtzee) for anyone who wants to play those.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']If anyone has NCAA Basketball 09, Pro Evo Soccer 6, or Pro Evo Soccer 2007 and wants to boost the online shoot me a message.[/QUOTE]

I have the two soccer games Glock (I think, I definitely have the older one, the other one I have might be 2008), the problem with Pro Evo 6 is you either have to play the entire game or someone has to quit out to the dash, that gets a bit annoying after a while. Mind you last time I was doing it was that holiday period when Live was screwed which didn't help.

Send me a message on Live if you see me on and want to boost something, as usual.

Can ppl help me with Halo 3 multiplayer achievements .. dont have any of the map packs though, just the ones that came with the game .. PM or add me to your friends list .. thx

[quote name='EnronLackey']Can ppl help me with Halo 3 multiplayer achievements .. dont have any of the map packs though, just the ones that came with the game .. PM or add me to your friends list .. thx[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nnthomas']^ Halo 3 map packs are free, except some of the newer ones (Mythic, Cold Storage?)[/QUOTE]

Unless legendary just went free recently , the only map packs that are currently free are heroic and cold storage , and cold storage isn't really that useful online if you don't have the legendary maps since it's considered part of the legendary map pack for matchmaking purposes.

If your talking about getting the online multiplayer achievements , your going to need Heroic , and your going to have to play in lone wolve matchmaking mode.

-------------

Cleaner7 , there are some games on the main list that I no longer have , or do have now. I'll either post or PM you an updated list later.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Cleaner7 , there are some games on the main list that I no longer have , or do have now. I'll either post or PM you an updated list later.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Just finished updating.

You also bring up a good point... I don't know if/when you guys sell or get rid of games on the list so if you do that then feel free to PM me or post it in here and I'll update accordingly. I don't just add games to the list, I remove them. :)

anyone playing juiced 2 still? need someone that I can run a couple pinks and bets with to advance to the worldclass league

Can you add me to the list?
I havent been on in forever, but I am looking forward to spending time with the 360 once school is done in a week..

Games I would like to boost for:

Forza 2: MAIN WANT
Halo 3
Gears 1
Gears 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Saints Row

I'm looking forward to getting back on and I will be buying a new game very soon

I am going to update you pretty soon with games I got rid of.

At the moment though, I have Lord of the Rings Conquest from Gamefly and I'd like to knock out some of those MP achievements. I want to finish out some Condemned 2 stuff too. I tried xbox360a.org but they aren't serious enough since I get adds but nobody ever plays. If we can arrange a time to do some for either game, that'd be great.

[quote name='neworlbush25']Can you add me to the list?
I havent been on in forever, but I am looking forward to spending time with the 360 once school is done in a week..

Games I would like to boost for:

Forza 2: MAIN WANT
Halo 3
Gears 1
Gears 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Saints Row

I'm looking forward to getting back on and I will be buying a new game very soon[/QUOTE]

With the exception of Saints Row I'd be happy to help with any of the others especially Forza 2. I've been meaning to sit down and actually "work" on that game ever since I got it. So far I haven't really done anything other then completing the arcade mode.

[quote name='flybrione']I have it and so do a couple people on my Friends list. Its just kind of hard for us to get together and play because of work schedules. If you want send a FR and if we are all on we can start to boost.[/QUOTE]

I just saw this. I'll send you a FR when XBL comes back up. Most of the stuff I need is in ranked games.

[quote name='Blackout']I just saw this. I'll send you a FR when XBL comes back up. Most of the stuff I need is in ranked games.[/QUOTE]

Me and my one friend can play on Monday and Wednesday nights from around 7:30pm to about 10:00pm CST. I'm not sure how many people we need to boost though on this game I'll have to look it up. We might need 4 people total.

[quote name='flybrione']Me and my one friend can play on Monday and Wednesday nights from around 7:30pm to about 10:00pm CST. I'm not sure how many people we need to boost though on this game I'll have to look it up. We might need 4 people total.[/QUOTE]

Local Chicago CAG! Nice. I just noticed that, lol. I might not be able to play tonight. I think you need 3 or 4 people to start a ranked DM.

List is updated.

I added evilmojo12542 and neworlbush25 to the list. If you guys could post here or PM me your availability times, then that could help others know when to be on to boost with you or schedule times. Also, if you want to boost on any other games, feel free to list them all.

[quote name='flybrione']Me and my one friend can play on Monday and Wednesday nights from around 7:30pm to about 10:00pm CST. I'm not sure how many people we need to boost though on this game I'll have to look it up. We might need 4 people total.[/QUOTE]

I have SoF and can help if you need another for the ranked achievements. I think you need 4 for some and 6 for some. You can do alot of them in player matches though.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I have SoF and can help if you need another for the ranked achievements. I think you need 4 for some and 6 for some. You can do alot of them in player matches though.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll send you a FR.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I have SoF and can help if you need another for the ranked achievements. I think you need 4 for some and 6 for some. You can do alot of them in player matches though.[/QUOTE]

I know you need 4-6 for ranked matches, the other ones you can do with only 2 people though they can take a while. If you absolutely can't find a 4th or a 6th and see me on, send me a message and I will let you know if I can switch over to help.

Cool Glock thanks for the help as always!

XBL:AgentOfAnarchy
Headset:Yea
Times: Weekdays: 10pm-3am Weekends: Any Central Timezone

I'm not really looking to "boost" but get some people to play some older games like Prey and Blacksite: Area 51 that still need some Achievements. Not sure if anyone is down for that but if you are, add me.

[quote name='Collectorguy00']XBL:AgentOfAnarchy
Headset:Yea
Times: Weekdays: 10pm-3am Weekends: Any Central Timezone

I'm not really looking to "boost" but get some people to play some older games like Prey and Blacksite: Area 51 that still need some Achievements. Not sure if anyone is down for that but if you are, add me.[/QUOTE]

That is pretty crazy that you have that GT, my second account is Ag3nt0fAnarchy.

Hey CAGs - I'm looking to work on Battlefield: Bad Company multiplayer.. any takers?
Feel free to respond here or send me a message on live. :bouncy: No I'm not an annoying 12 year old kid. ;)

GT: thehuskerfan05

[quote name='SlimJim0725']That is pretty crazy that you have that GT, my second account is Ag3nt0fAnarchy.[/QUOTE]

It just shows that it's not really unique.

List is updated. I added everyone who PM'd me and who posted in this thread. Let's keep this going for another week and then I'll send the list to GLOCKGLOCK.

Anybody interested in boosting for Soldier of Fortune Payback? I think we only need 1 more person, assuming you can do ranked matches with just 4 people. I thought it was 6 but one of the people I was going to boost with says its only 2 vs 2 needed.

I just PM'd you my updated list, Cleaner.

Is anyone looking to work on the first G.R.A.W. right now? Specifically, I'm looking to knock out Heavyweight (10,000 online kills - most easily done against A.I. on Co-op Territories), the coop missions, Perfect Chapter (all coop missions with all primary & secondary objectives complete), & Team Player (30 co-op matches with at least 6 gamertags in the room). PM or add me on XBL (my tag: Shinobi Hanzo).

Also, is anyone wanting to work on the first or second Gears of Wars multiplayer achievements? I know you can't really boost GoW2 mp achievements, but finding 5 players with the same agenda can help voting to get the matches needed for the achievement (i.e. Submission, Guardian, etc.). If nothing else, I'd welcome a partner for wingman matches, so we can get the achievement there.

I wouldn't mind boosting for Gears 1. I'm waiting for the all fronts pack to start playing Gears 2 again--aside from that skeletons in the closest achievement I'm trying to get solo. For some odd reason when you play horde solo now wave 10 is all tickers. I had 93 kills on wave 10 of Subway, first one I got through wave ten on. Horde isn't that hard by yourself, just more time consuming.

i dont have a set time frame when i get on live but i would like to be added.
xblgt: Calmlikea13omb

bomber man live
call of duty waw nazi zombie mode/map pack2
castle crashers
fear
fear 2
frontlines fuels of war
gears of war 2
guitar hero 3
halo 3
kane and lynch dead men
left 4 dead
lost planet
magic the gathering plainswalker
marvel ultimate alliance
overlord
prey
rock band

I can help out with Gears 1 or 2 with anyone. I still need help on getting the Alas Poor Yorick on Halo 3, too. I can also help out people with RE5 if they need it (as long as it's not the DLC).

bread's done
Back