CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

Some people on x360a.org are arranging a party for Frontlines for this Saturday (July 11th) at 9am EST. I'm trying to push the time back to 12 pm though, cause 7am is too early for me.

If anybody wants to boost for Soldier of Fortune Payback achievements send me a message and a FR. I've got a group together and we'll probably be getting back together again today or sometime real soon.

I've been busy these past two weeks so we'll keep this open another 2 weeks. Everyone who has posted in this thread since my last post or who has PMed me I've updated the list with your stuff.

New game additions to the list include:
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2
Top Spin 3
Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers

If you own any of the above and would like you added to their lists (or any other games' list) then let me know.

Also, if you have any newer games, then let me know so I can add those too! I know NCAA Football 10, Red Faction Guerilla, Ghostbusters, and Fight Night Round 4 are out now. They aren't on the list yet and I don't add a game until someone owns it so let me know if you want me to add them or any others.

For those who brought up Gears, I'm willing to give it a go. I need a ton of achievements for the first game, as I got into it late, and could use some help with Gears 2 on Insane as well as Wingman and other achievements.

does anybody have Damnation and want to finish it. I only need like 3-4 more achievements for that game and I am done. Let me know, I will be available Saturday and Sunday this weekend and maybe more just make sure you contact me.

[quote name='Matt Young']For those who brought up Gears, I'm willing to give it a go. I need a ton of achievements for the first game, as I got into it late, and could use some help with Gears 2 on Insane as well as Wingman and other achievements.[/QUOTE]

I'm needing a few more Gears 2 achievements myself, and wouldn't mind doing some run through on gears 1 to help you out if you like. Be warned though, RAMM on Insane is about the first and last time I remember being so mad at a game I had to turn it off.

OH, and Cleaner7, I forgot, I own Magic The Gathering.

[quote name='juic3dUPs0ulj4']does anybody have Damnation and want to finish it. I only need like 3-4 more achievements for that game and I am done. Let me know, I will be available Saturday and Sunday this weekend and maybe more just make sure you contact me.[/QUOTE]

Crap man, I wish I knew you had Damnation. We were looking for people to finish it up earlier this week. I already sent it via Goozex this week after finishing it on Monday.

I wouldn't mind getting a group of CAGs together to do some Gears 2 mp sometime. I guess we would have to do the public achievements legit, but I figure if we had a good team of 5 and communicate well it is do-able.

I also wouldn't mind doing some horde to finish off those achievements. Still need to do waves 1-10 on Gold Rush & Courtyard, plus wave 1-50 on snowblind. Also if anyone got Dark Corners early I wouldn't mind playing those as well.

[quote name='Matt Young']I remember not enjoying RAAM on casual, even. But then again, I was new to Gears.

Which achievements do you need?[/QUOTE]

Completing on Insane and completing a Co-Op campaign.

And yeah, RAAM is even worse on Insane. There IS a little trick to it though, it's just a pain to get it going. That and the stupid raven's seem to kill you faster.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Crap man, I wish I knew you had Damnation. We were looking for people to finish it up earlier this week. I already sent it via Goozex this week after finishing it on Monday.

I wouldn't mind getting a group of CAGs together to do some Gears 2 mp sometime. I guess we would have to do the public achievements legit, but I figure if we had a good team of 5 and communicate well it is do-able.

I also wouldn't mind doing some horde to finish off those achievements. Still need to do waves 1-10 on Gold Rush & Courtyard, plus wave 1-50 on snowblind. Also if anyone got Dark Corners early I wouldn't mind playing those as well.[/QUOTE]

Yea did you do it with FatalityShark and Fragem? they both took me off their friends list and dang it lol I was wanting to get this thing done. I am about to give up and just send it back. I dont have very many achievements left on it but its to hard to find people who want to finish it.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Crap man, I wish I knew you had Damnation. We were looking for people to finish it up earlier this week. I already sent it via Goozex this week after finishing it on Monday.

I also wouldn't mind doing some horde to finish off those achievements. Still need to do waves 1-10 on Gold Rush & Courtyard, plus wave 1-50 on snowblind. Also if anyone got Dark Corners early I wouldn't mind playing those as well.[/QUOTE]
I'm down for some gears 2...

[quote name='juic3dUPs0ulj4']Yea did you do it with FatalityShark and Fragem? they both took me off their friends list and dang it lol I was wanting to get this thing done. I am about to give up and just send it back. I dont have very many achievements left on it but its to hard to find people who want to finish it.[/QUOTE]

No, I don't know those guys. I boosted it with another guy and he found some people to do the online. Of course one guy screwed us by bolting when he got all his achievements and then pulling some lame excuse everytime we asked him to help. We actually did some of it legit at the end before we could find a 4th. I can't even believe we found randoms playing is since you need 4 to start a ranked match.

[quote name='Ronin317']I'm down for some gears 2...[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm going to setup some Horde games tonight starting around 8-9pm EST. Maybe if everyone doesn't have the map packs we'll do some MP as well. I'll shoot you an invite if you are on.

[quote name='Aku']Completing on Insane and completing a Co-Op campaign.

And yeah, RAAM is even worse on Insane. There IS a little trick to it though, it's just a pain to get it going. That and the stupid raven's seem to kill you faster.[/QUOTE]

Well, we can always worry about the Gears 2 achievements first. I haven't done any co-op campaign on that.

I can help out with Horde if you need it. Just send me a message, although I'll probably have to switch from Tales of Vesperia. I don't have the DLC maps though. I plan on getting All Fronts...maybe.

As far as Gears 1 goes, I still need to beat Acts 2, 3 and 4 on Insane, and 3 and 4 in co-op (as Dom) if anyone wants to help me there. Just make sure you send me a message saying why you want to add me as a Friend or else it's automatic deletion.

Anyone know of a way to help boost in Soul Calibur IV? I would like to get the Level 20 and 100 wins, but I think I'm somewhere around 10 wins and level 4 or something now. Willing to swap back and forth with wins.

I'm probably a bit late in the day on this one but if anyone has NBA Homecourt and can help me out with the 2 online Achievements (play 10 games and win 10 games) I'd be very grateful.

If you already have them but still have the game and could help me out I'd be willing to help you get some online achievements on something else.

PM me here or on Live if you're interested, thanks

EDIT - Got them now, thanks to SlimJim0725 :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for some boosting. GoW1+2, Halo 3, NBA Homecourt, Left 4 Dead, World At War, Midnight Club: LA, Orange Box, RE5, GTA4.

XBL: JINYX1

Available most nights and weekends.

Alright I've added everyone who has posted since I last did. I'll probably email GLOCKGLOCK the updated list tomorrow night.

Post/PM me any last minute additions to the list by noon PST tomorrow and I'll add you.

Judging from some of the recent posts here, it looks like there's a few people who need GoW1 MP achievements. Would anyone be interested in a weekly boost session for them?

If you have Overlord 2, then help me help you get the online achievements out of the way. It should take at most an hour. Just msg me. I am EST

[quote name='wjhard63']Judging from some of the recent posts here, it looks like there's a few people who need GoW1 MP achievements. Would anyone be interested in a weekly boost session for them?[/QUOTE]

I would be interested, but I thought those matches had to be on ranked?

[quote name='wjhard63']Judging from some of the recent posts here, it looks like there's a few people who need GoW1 MP achievements. Would anyone be interested in a weekly boost session for them?[/QUOTE]

I would up for that. I think we need 8 people for ranked matches though.

I would be up for it, too. I don't think we need a set amount of people for ranked, though. Although, I never played Gears 1 in ranked.

[quote name='KingBroly']I would be up for it, too. I don't think we need a set amount of people for ranked, though. Although, I never played Gears 1 in ranked.[/QUOTE]

We had a dedicated group of people to boost Gears 1 last year and it actually was a lot of fun. It is quite a grind though and will take you probably 20-30 minutes to get about 30 kills if you are going for weapon achievements especially once you are starting out before you get used to the method. If everyone is just grinding out kills to get Seriously you can get 30 kills in 15 minutes or so.

Here is a link to a thread that describes how we boosted it.

http://www.achieve360points.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84134

You need at least 6 people and it has to be ranked, but if you setup the games as listed you should be able to get all your players in with no real issues. You can swap out maps based on what weapons you need. We also did rooftops and gridlock alot. If you just want kills war machine is a very quick map.

I only have Seriously left, but I wouldn't mind grinding out some kills every so often. But remember that these achievements are very glitchy. If you have 6 people and someone quits out or gets dropped from the game, more than likely the kills will not count. I had all my weapon achievements pop somewhere between 100-150 kills each, but there are those horror stories where people have to get 2 or 3x as many kills as required to get an achievement. Also there are people with 15,000+ kills who still do not have Seriously so be forewarned! ;)

Thanks for all the info, GlockGlock, it's very much appreciated. I'll take a look over it before I start hosting matches.

Right now, I'd like to try for this Thursday night, Aug. 6 at 11:00 p.m. EST if we can get enough players. If not, maybe next Thursday (Aug 13) at the same time. I can go until about 2 a.m. EST, so as long as we have a minimum of 6 players the whole time, so we might be able to rotate out people for those who can only make a few matches.

I figure we'll start with the wins in a row-wins on maps/weapons achievements first and then move into either annex (which doesn't count towards Seriously...) or just work on Seriously.

So far, the interested parties are:

wjhard63 (XBL tag: Shinobi Hanzo)
ZeroTypeX (XBL tag: ZeroTypeX)
smokenrocket (XBL tag: SmokenRocket)
King Broly (XBL tag: KingBroly)

GlockGlock - every once in a while (XBL tag: Drunkz 27)

Please feel free to send me a FR on XBL for party/match invites.

I may have a few friends on my list that would boost for this during this time as well and if you have people on your list that would be interested in boosting this, please let me know so we can bring them into the boost night, that way we're not completely relying on everyone in this thread.

If you guys have any suggestions on how this could be run better or anything else I can include, please let me know.

Thanks!

I just picked up Gears 1, and haven't played it much yet, but I would be up for some multiplayer for achievements. I just saw the post this morning, so I missed last night's session, but I should be available for the 13th. (XBL tag: WRXKayaker)

I would boost Gears 1 as long as I'm not boosting something else when you guys want to boost. I'm on pretty often, especially at night.

I don't think the gears 1 boost happened last night since Live was down...well at least I wasn't able to participate. Next Thursday should work if anyone wants to boost for gears 1.

Also got NFS Carbon, if anyone wants to boost online with me.

Anyone down for some Kane & Lynch? I'd actually like to play the game. I keep getting into games with people who are boosting whores and keep going traitor as soon as the game starts, or are working together to kill everyone else in the game. It's no fun. Anyone be interested in playing K & L?

[quote name='freshzen']Some people on x360a.org are arranging a party for Frontlines for this Saturday (July 11th) at 9am EST. I'm trying to push the time back to 12 pm though, cause 7am is too early for me.[/QUOTE]

Does anybody around here ever play Frontlines? I just picked it up on clearance at Target for $9.98 and I was always interested in it but nobody on my friends list had it. I'm thinking I might just take it back if the online community is just dead.

[quote name='aheineken']I just picked up Gears 1, and haven't played it much yet, but I would be up for some multiplayer for achievements. I just saw the post this morning, so I missed last night's session, but I should be available for the 13th. (XBL tag: WRXKayaker)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='freshzen']I would boost Gears 1 as long as I'm not boosting something else when you guys want to boost. I'm on pretty often, especially at night.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZerotypeX']I don't think the gears 1 boost happened last night since Live was down...well at least I wasn't able to participate. Next Thursday should work if anyone wants to boost for gears 1.

Also got NFS Carbon, if anyone wants to boost online with me.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for some GoW1 boosting....I've been wanting to get back to that game for some more achievements.

[quote name='Blackout']Anyone down for some Kane & Lynch? I'd actually like to play the game. I keep getting into games with people who are boosting whores and keep going traitor as soon as the game starts, or are working together to kill everyone else in the game. It's no fun. Anyone be interested in playing K & L?[/QUOTE]

I have the game but have yet to crack it open. I really liked the demo and picked it up on clearance at CC before they croaked. I'd be down for some co-op (didn't even realize it had online co-op).

[quote name='woodcan']Does anybody around here ever play Frontlines? I just picked it up on clearance at Target for $9.98 and I was always interested in it but nobody on my friends list had it. I'm thinking I might just take it back if the online community is just dead.[/QUOTE]

Nah its not dead, I ended up getting all the multiplayer achievements without boosting. Its actually not too hard at all to find pubic matches and some people are really good at using the tech weapons and vehicles so it can get pretty competition. Its a good game, but the mp has a little too much going on with all the different ways to kill people its kind of a turn off for most I think, and the single player is basically go here, kill guys, go there, kill more guys.

If anyone wants to do guitar hero 3, world tour, madden 10, or gears 2 please add
SAL HASAMANGINA i am available pretty much all throughout the day for the next couple just send a friend request and a message please thanks in advanced

I'm desperate for help with RE5 Versus mode achievements, since the damn online community is pretty much dead. If anyone has it and wants to boost some achievements, PM me and we can get a group together.

I really only need the 30 Wins Achievements. The others I've gotten on my own. I just want to complete Resident Evil 5 and move on. I can help people get the other Achievements.

[quote name='GuardianE']I'm desperate for help with RE5 Versus mode achievements, since the damn online community is pretty much dead. If anyone has it and wants to boost some achievements, PM me and we can get a group together.

I really only need the 30 Wins Achievements. The others I've gotten on my own. I just want to complete Resident Evil 5 and move on. I can help people get the other Achievements.[/QUOTE]

Not really that big of a surprise but sucks to hear since I was planning on picking up the VS DLC here soon to mark off those achievements. I still need the Professional completion and all the Figures achievements too on the main game.

[quote name='woodcan']Not really that big of a surprise but sucks to hear since I was planning on picking up the VS DLC here soon to mark off those achievements. I still need the Professional completion and all the Figures achievements too on the main game.[/QUOTE]

I can help you with those if you join my endeavor to get the Versus Achievements. I already have a local friend who would help out. That's 3 out of 4 people needed for pretty much all of them.

Versus IS fun... a lot of people didn't give it a chance.

Anyone up for helping me get some Crackdown achievements today? I'm going for Pack Rat and Tag Team -- I only need 9 more time trial bosses for the second one. I'll be on looking for random matches, so send me a message if you care to help (or need help yourself) :)

Anyone have 50 Cent Blood on the Sand?

I haven't started it yet but I am looking for a partner to get the full 1000/1000. Send me a FR or message. Gamertag is DomLando

I recently got 1000 points in LOTR:Conquest with the help of some fellow Cags, if anyone needs help boosting the online stuff for this game PM me. Now I've done it once we should be able to burn through it pretty quick.

This is a limited time offer though, I'll be trading it in the next time GS has a decent deal going.

Traded it in 09/16

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='benjamouth']I recently got 1000 points in LOTR:Conquest with the help of some fellow Cags, if anyone needs help boosting the online stuff for this game PM me. Now I've done it once we should be able to burn through it pretty quick.

This is a limited time offer though, I'll be trading it in the next time GS has a decent deal going.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to do these with you next time you have a moment.

Also, I'd like to throw out a reminder to everyone out there that your chance to get the "September 44" achievement for Brothers In Arms is fast approaching. This is a 50 pointer for playing the game on September 17. It was unachieveable until now since the game didn't release until after Sept 17 last year. Here is your chance to finish off your 1000 on this game and it wont come back for another year.

In regards to that I would like to get a group together to do the multiplayer achievements done in Brothers In Arms. Yes, I know they are all "0" point achievements, but for completion sake I'd like to get them out of the way. We need 4 people and from what I'm reading they wont take too long, except for playing "20 capture games". LMK if you are interested.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I'd like to do these with you next time you have a moment.
[/QUOTE]

Message me next time you see me online and want to boost. If you can drag yourself away from Beatles Rock Band that is ;).

[quote name='DomLando']Anyone have 50 Cent Blood on the Sand?

I haven't started it yet but I am looking for a partner to get the full 1000/1000. Send me a FR or message. Gamertag is DomLando[/QUOTE]

Nobody's got 50 Cent =(

Also I want to get all the campaign achievements (skulls, legendary, other collecting, golds, par times, etc.) in Halo Wars so if anyone is up for doing that let me know.

Still looking for Crackdown help -- I just need one more stunt ring, and I've got everything I need. I just need someone to toss me through it. I'll be online trying it solo, so message me on Live if you can help today, or PM me if you wanna set up a time. Thanks.

Went back and finally finished the veteran COD 2 achievements this weekend. Actually gives a 1,452 True Achievement score! Wish I would have done it sooner, such a great game.

Hey guys, quitting my job for greener pastures. MSG me 9/15, 9/17-onwards

Bottom line, free time!

Anyone want to boost these games? I've got a mic and I'm patient.

Resident Evil 5 (I'm willing to get dragged along, I am so done with these games' "story")

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Banjo & Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Gears of War 2
Fable II

[quote name='xtreme_Zr2']Went back and finally finished the veteran COD 2 achievements this weekend. Actually gives a 1,452 True Achievement score! Wish I would have done it sooner, such a great game.[/QUOTE]

Funny, I was just playing that this morning when I was waiting around for the cable guy at my new place. I finally got past this one checkpoint that took me way too long, will probably be playing that one until I beat it now.

[quote name='smokenrocket']GlockGlock: i will be starting Brothers in Arms and would like to get those MP achievements too.[/QUOTE]

Ok, we need 4 total. do you have any one else? I'm sure there will be alot of people playing today and tomorrow.

bread's done
Back