CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

I'm looking at probably trying to work on or finish off some games this coming sunday and monday. The ones I'm looking at being either Co-op campaign Army of Two on Professional , Halo 3 Vidmaster challenge annual , Doom multiplayer. Open to other options though (TMNT , Castle Crashers , other games in the list I mentioned earlier).

Speaking of Doom , coming from someone who has never beaten the game before (shocking I know) , I'm currently getting ready to start Act 3. Should I just go ahead and beat Act 3 and 4 to get the game completed chevo then go back and replay the game on Ultraviolent , or should I just restart the game now?

anyone interested in getting the Worms 2 Armageddon online achievements with me? Add me, my gamertag is Ostro 7.

[quote name='StarKnightX']

Speaking of Doom , coming from someone who has never beaten the game before (shocking I know) , I'm currently getting ready to start Act 3. Should I just go ahead and beat Act 3 and 4 to get the game completed chevo then go back and replay the game on Ultraviolent , or should I just restart the game now?[/QUOTE]

That's only for Ultraviolent. Otherwise, there's one achievement for finishing each episode. Inferno is the last episode of the game, though; Thy Flesh Consumed is bonus levels and is also a massive pain in the ass.

[quote name='StarKnightX']I'm looking at probably trying to work on or finish off some games this coming sunday and monday. The ones I'm looking at being either Co-op campaign Army of Two on Professional , Halo 3 Vidmaster challenge annual , Doom multiplayer. Open to other options though (TMNT , Castle Crashers , other games in the list I mentioned earlier).

Speaking of Doom , coming from someone who has never beaten the game before (shocking I know) , I'm currently getting ready to start Act 3. Should I just go ahead and beat Act 3 and 4 to get the game completed chevo then go back and replay the game on Ultraviolent , or should I just restart the game now?[/QUOTE]

Army of Two on professional is glitched, do not waste your time. I beat it at least 3 times on professional and I tried it both on and offline (with a friend and then with AI twice).

[quote name='matto1233']anyone interested in getting the Worms 2 Armageddon online achievements with me? Add me, my gamertag is Ostro 7.[/QUOTE]

Yeah , I'd probably be willing to help , since I just got the game myself from the holiday sale.

[quote name='Survivalism']That's only for Ultraviolent. Otherwise, there's one achievement for finishing each episode. Inferno is the last episode of the game, though; Thy Flesh Consumed is bonus levels and is also a massive pain in the ass.[/QUOTE]

I understand that , I suppose I worded it badly. Let me rephrase , should I just go ahead and beat Acts 3 and 4 to get the achievements for them , then replay the whole game in Ultraviolent to get that achievement , or should I just restart the game in Ultraviolent now?

[quote name='SlimJim0725']Army of Two on professional is glitched, do not waste your time. I beat it at least 3 times on professional and I tried it both on and offline (with a friend and then with AI twice).[/QUOTE]

Bummer to hear that , but I'm still probably going to give it a try myself. I'm just stubborn that way.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']Army of Two on professional is glitched, do not waste your time. I beat it at least 3 times on professional and I tried it both on and offline (with a friend and then with AI twice).[/QUOTE]

Has there been an update in the last two months? If not, it might just be glitched for you. I think two months ago I 100% it.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']Has there been an update in the last two months? If not, it might just be glitched for you. I think two months ago I 100% it.[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but I attempted it with Cleaner7 and we had no luck on getting it and I did it twice with the AI with no luck as well. Checked on an achievement site and it had a lot of people saying it was glitched for them as well.

Need boosting on:
Army Of Two
COD:WaW
The Club
The Darkness
GoW2
GTAIV
Halo 3
Halo ODST
L4D
MUA
MOHA
NBA Street HomeCourt
PURE
SR2
SCIV

Shoot me a FR. GT AGENT M 619. Very Available ;)

[quote name='tsg2005']New here... can anybody name some easy XBL arcade games for full achievement points?[/QUOTE]

Dig Dug and that Doritos Dino game

Dig Dug is kinda tricky. The achievement for eating all of the dirt on screen is a pain. I believe The Maw is supposed to be real easy and under 5 hours, plus its only 400 points this week. Galaga is super short and easy. I'm really bad at arcade games though, you should ask smokin rocket or mrthomas ;)

[quote name='maxim2boobles']are you going to update the game list? i dont see a lot of new releases[/QUOTE]

We don't update the front page that often, but I'm working on the next update now and it will be up by the end of the month so... Get your game list updates in!

Also, I don't add a game until someone says they want to boost it. Otherwise it's just too much work to add every game with multiplayer.

As for modifications here are some new game additions:
Retail
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (MW2)
Damnation
Ghostbusters
Halo 3: ODST
Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2)
Overlord II
Wolfenstein

XBLA
Age of Booty
Mr. Driller Online
RocketBowl
Space Invaders Extreme
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled

Let me know if you want to boost any of the above games and I'll add you to the appropriate category(ies).

These are recent possibilities but no one has stated they want to boost them yet.
Borderlands
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (MUA2)

I know a bunch of games got pushed back to avoid the MW2 release so an upcoming boosting possibility this month is:
Army of Two: 40th Day

Personally, I'm looking to do Worms 2 and finish up ODST and have maybe 3-4 Firefights left and the Vidmaster achievements.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll put together a boosting list soon...

in the meantime, NBA LIVE 07 servers are shutting down in February, and another, hopefully successful attempt at 1000 people online is happening on Sunday, January 31... click here for details

it'll be our last chance for this elusive achievement, so everyone go out and get a cheap copy!

in the meantime, i'm still missing 2 of the other online achievements for this one, so if anyone wants to finish this one off with me, lemme know

[quote name='DocRamon']i'll put together a boosting list soon...

in the meantime, NBA LIVE 07 servers are shutting down in February, and another, hopefully successful attempt at 1000 people online is happening on Sunday, January 31... click here for details

it'll be our last chance for this elusive achievement, so everyone go out and get a cheap copy!

in the meantime, i'm still missing 2 of the other online achievements for this one, so if anyone wants to finish this one off with me, lemme know[/QUOTE]

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=60813

Only $4 at GS or $3.60 with edge. I might join in and pick up a copy. People that have played this, good basketball game?

[quote name='DocRamon']i'll put together a boosting list soon...

in the meantime, i'm still missing 2 of the other online achievements for this one, so if anyone wants to finish this one off with me, lemme know[/QUOTE]

I was just coming here to post this! And I'd like to boost those multiplayer achievements with you. Hopefully the desperation gets everyone online one last time! Please join us!!!

[quote name='tsg2005']New here... can anybody name some easy XBL arcade games for full achievement points?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you already have but if you look at my card you will see which arcade games to get. A few off the top of my head would be: all sonic games, the family game night games, wallace and gromit (4 of those I believe but to expensive for me though), The return of monkey island, uno, uno flash, and most sport games. Just don't expect replay value from most of these games.

[quote name='Cleaner7']We don't update the front page that often, but I'm working on the next update now and it will be up by the end of the month so... Get your game list updates in!

Also, I don't add a game until someone says they want to boost it. Otherwise it's just too much work to add every game with multiplayer.

As for modifications here are some new game additions:
Retail
Damnation
Ghostbusters
Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2)
Overlord II
Wolfenstein

XBLA
Age of Booty
Mr. Driller Online
RocketBowl
Space Invaders Extreme

Let me know if you want to boost any of the above games and I'll add you to the appropriate category(ies).

These are recent possibilities but no one has stated they want to boost them yet.
Borderlands
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (MUA2)

I know a bunch of games got pushed back to avoid the MW2 release so an upcoming boosting possibility this month is:
Army of Two: 40th Day

Personally, I'm looking to do Worms 2 and finish up ODST and have maybe 3-4 Firefights left and the Vidmaster achievements.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for some ODST and maybe MUA2 if I can pull myself away from MW2 multi-player. Also, an FYI, is if you join a high-level person's game in Borderlands and just hang back while they kill things you'll rank up FAST. I have a level 50 character and when I went through to finish up the other characters I joined into some friends games who were in the 30's and 40's I was able to level up my new characters in a matter of minutes and start my own new game to complete the character specific special power achievements.

Of the list you posted above I have the following:

Retail
Ghostbusters
Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2)

XBLA
Age of Booty

[quote name='Cleaner7']I was just coming here to post this! And I'd like to boost those multiplayer achievements with you. Hopefully the desperation gets everyone online one last time! Please join us!!![/QUOTE]

I picked it up to boost. Looks to be any easy 1000 overall, but there are a few online ones, so the clock is ticking

[quote name='KingBroly']How many online achievements are there in NBA Live 07?[/QUOTE]

1 - 1000 people online
2 - play and finish a match
3 - challenge a user and finish the game
4 - finish a multiplayer co-op game (2 controllers on each machine)

i only have #2 at the moment... i'll send out requests to KingBroly & reddjoey... hopefully we can all knock these out pretty quickly.

For those interested, we've got a group of boosters of Dark Sector boosting Infection matches from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST tomorrow (Sunday, 01/10). If you're interested in joining up, shoot me an message on XBL (GT: Shinobi Hanzo).

Thanks!

while we're all on an NBA Live kick... anyone have NBA LIVE 10?

there's 4 major online achievements, one requiring 10 people (2 teams of 5 players)... i'd love to get this together, if we can. shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Is anyone up for boosting Rogue Warrior tonight or sometime this week? Game is an easy 1000, but nobody plays the Multiplayer. We can do alot of the achievements 1v1, but we need 4 for the ranked ones and 5 for one of them. Send me a PM or just join the gaming session I created on TrueAchievements.com:

Rogue Warrior

I hope that NBA Live 07 pans out because last time I think we got at most like 600 or 700 people online. Not sure if it's true or not but some were speculating that the 1000 people had to be in the online lobbies and not in a game. I might borrow it from Gamestop again to try one more time.

If anybody wants to play the Raven Squad campaign with me in co-op send me a message with a friend request. I'm also thinking about starting up Spyro Dawn of the Dragon as well, and I'd like to do the collecting while playing in co-op for that.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Looking to get a group together next weekend to boost Army of Two (the first one). Let me know if you want to get in.[/QUOTE]

I'm working towards the Billion Dollar achievement and would be willing to work on that.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Looking to get a group together next weekend to boost Army of Two (the first one). Let me know if you want to get in.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd be interested in that. Just planning to boost the main multiplayer correct , not the SSC challenges? I haven't actually even started on the multiplayer mode yet , just the single player.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Yeah I'd be interested in that. Just planning to boost the main multiplayer correct , not the SSC challenges? I haven't actually even started on the multiplayer mode yet , just the single player.[/QUOTE]

I need all the multiplayer achievements, so we'll probably start with the main ones and move on to SSC stuff if anyone is interested afterwards.

I am good. Just let me know the date and time. I haven't done any of the multiplayer achievements and would be interested in getting them.

I couldn't get a copy of Live 07. Every place I look doesn't have it. So :\

Add
- Magic: the Gathering
- Marvel vs Capcom 2
- Beatles: RB
- Rock Band 2

The games list doesn't seem like it's been updated in a long time. Maybe a reboot is needed.

I'm down with achieving! Add me if y'all want to. I tend to backtrack my backlog alphabetically and have too many games, so if you have obscure boosting needs hit me up. Currently I'm trying to get at least 100 points in each of my 225+ games. Working on V's and W's now.
Next up, Vampire Rain, Wanted, Warhammer, & Wet

Did you guys do the Army of Two multiplayer achievements yet? I would be up to joining you guys if you did not start. I need all the multiplayer achievements as well.

[quote name='DomLando']Did you guys do the Army of Two multiplayer achievements yet? I would be up to joining you guys if you did not start. I need all the multiplayer achievements as well.[/QUOTE]

Nope, looking to get started this weekend. I'll be around starting tomorrow night -- PM me if you want to get in on it :)

So... I want to boost FaceBreaker before the server closes. Anyone interested pm me or send me an invite on XBL. I'm probably going to be playing this nonstop starting today.

Well there have been some posts on this, but I figured I would mention it here once again.

NBA Live 07 servers are going down for good on February 2nd. There are 1000s of people stuck with 900gs on this game due to the final achievement "Play NBA Live 07 while 1000 people are online". The major achievement websites (www.x360a.org and www.trueachievements.com ) are making one final push to get this before the shutdown. Here are the details:

NBA LIVE 07 RALLY - SUNDAY JANUARY 31ST @

7PM: Central Europe (GMT +1)
6PM: UK (GMT)
1PM: US Eastern (GMT -5)
Noon: US Central (GMT -6)
11AM : US Mountain (GMT -7)
10AM : US Western (GMT -8)

You can get this game for $3.99 at GS/EB. It is a very easy 1000 points and with the help of the xbox community we should be able to get enough people online to get this pain in the ass achievement for everyone.

So please go out and get your copy today! Pass the word to all your friends even if they are not achievement whores or even if they already were lucky enough to get this achievement in past attempts by x360a. If you have multiple boxes, please pick up copies for all of them. Remember if you get this at EB/GS you can return it within the 7 day return window, so there should be no excuses! Put this image and link in your signature on this and other forums and if you are a member of other forums that are unaware of this, please start posting it! I have also updated the thread title to reflect the event. See everyone on Sunday!

Edit: The link below has all the info you need on how to get into a lobby, just in case you have never played the game before.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well there have been some posts on this, but I figured I would mention it here once again.

NBA Live 07 servers are going down for good on February 2nd. There are 1000s of people stuck with 900gs on this game due to the final achievement "Play NBA Live 07 while 1000 people are online". The major achievement websites (www.x360a.org and www.trueachievements.com ) are making one final push to get this before the shutdown. Here are the details:

NBA LIVE 07 RALLY - SUNDAY JANUARY 31ST @

7PM: Central Europe (GMT +1)
6PM: UK (GMT)
1PM: US Eastern (GMT -5)
Noon: US Central (GMT -6)
11AM : US Mountain (GMT -7)
10AM : US Western (GMT -8)

You can get this game for $3.99 at GS/EB. It is a very easy 900 points and with the help of the xbox community we should be able to get enough people online to get this pain in the ass achievement for everyone.

So please go out and get your copy today! Pass the word to all your friends even if they are not achievement whores or even if they already were lucky enough to get this achievement in past attempts by x360a. If you have multiple boxes, please pick up copies for all of them. Remember if you get this at EB/GS you can return it within the 7 day return window, so there should be no excuses! Put this image and link in your signature on this and other forums and if you are a member of other forums that are unaware of this, please start posting it! I have also updated the thread title to reflect the event. See everyone on Sunday!

Edit: The link below has all the info you need on how to get into a lobby, just in case you have never played the game before.

[/QUOTE]

RALLY! Thanks.

[quote name='DomLando']Did you guys do the Army of Two multiplayer achievements yet? I would be up to joining you guys if you did not start. I need all the multiplayer achievements as well.[/QUOTE]

If you are talking about the first Army of Two I am down for sure

Unearth4164

Thanks for the reminder Glock.

I'm gonna try and pick up 2 copies and setup a trial 1-month account on my 2nd 360 to get us 1 more closer to 1000 people.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Bump for the NBA Live 07 event on Sunday! Go get your copies at GS/EB for 3.99![/QUOTE]Picked up a copy today!

[quote name='Logg']If you are talking about the first Army of Two I am down for sure

Unearth4164[/QUOTE]Ditto.
JDawgg77 - on most evenings between 9P to 1A EST.

bread's done
Back