CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

More EA servers going down! With the economy what it is expect EA to continue to shut down game servers left and right in 2010:

March 16, 2010 Online Service Shutdown

Def Jam for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
Godfather for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
Lord of the Rings: Conquest for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
Simpsons for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360

Online Achievement info:
Def Jam - 8 for 315gs (an additional 15 for 185gs can be done solo or online, but are alot easier to just boost while you are going for your 200 wins)
Godfather - None
LotR Conquest - 10 for 310gs
Simpsons - None

[quote name='mike.m']Does anyone want to do the Dark Corners Horde achievements in about an hour or so? I think I have one person so far.[/QUOTE]

Just saw this. If you try another time, let me know and I will help. I am missing the ones you are.

Since Skate.reel is shutting down, can someone help me by reviewing my video that has been out there since 2007? I can return the favor... just let me know via XBL or PM.

[quote name='lordopus99']Just saw this. If you try another time, let me know and I will help. I am missing the ones you are.

Since Skate.reel is shutting down, can someone help me by reviewing my video that has been out there since 2007? I can return the favor... just let me know via XBL or PM.[/QUOTE]

I will be around on Tuesday and Wednesday at about 5:30 pm PST. If anyone needs the Dark Corners Horde achievements where you have to be level 20, 30, 40, and 50 on the specific maps, post here or friend request me and we can plan to do it. I'd like to knock this stuff out so I can go ahead and get rid of my game. I'm close to level 50 and I'm going to stop there.

BTW, if you aren't up to those specific levels, you can do the Horde, the achievement just won't pop until you actually hit those multiplayer ranks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to boost the LOTR: Conquest achievements? Just got the game in tonight from Goozex and want to do all the achievements this weekend since I know the servers are shutting down soon!

[quote name='Cleaner7']Anyone want to boost the LOTR: Conquest achievements? Just got the game in tonight from Goozex and want to do all the achievements this weekend since I know the servers are shutting down soon![/QUOTE]

I do! Friend request me on Live

Got my 360 back and am looking to play Def Jam and LOTRC online. Also down for Dark Corners. I love hoarde mode, but haven't met the threshold for achievements on all maps yet. Some bc of my level.

Also, I edited this because it turns out I don't have skate after all. Guess I just have too many games. I remember getting it cheap at blockbuster awhile ago and checking it out and liking it, but that was around the time I had some games I wanted to unload to GS during a trade X get X and I probably used skate to get to the highest tier on a trade.

got skate in the mail today from goozex, popped it in to see if my skate celebrity achievement ever activated
then realized the skate.reel went down YESTERDAY! I'm so pissed, I know I've got enough votes to activate, just haven't had the game in so long to let it activate, now it never will. I'm so close to 1000/1000, but I'll never make it now.

I haven't checked in a long time but if anyone wants to finish out the burger king games I want to get the last couple achievements. Are the servers even still up?

[quote name='dieresis']I boosted the Pocketbike Racer achievements in late January, so I presume the servers are still up.

I need to do this Big Bumpin achievements, which are best done with a four-person boosting group. That would be cool if we could get one together. If not, the Big Bumpin achievement trading thread over at x360a.org is at http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17149&page=15.[/QUOTE]

Id be interested in doing these as well.

i cant do anything for a week and most of my gaming is random time but i need multiplayer achievements in

chronicles of Riddick (if there are any fast ones)
orange box
banjo? if any are possible (like is ranked possible with only 2 people)?
gta4? never played the online so don't know what achievements are
l4d2?
and i need a couple marvel alliance 2 achievements like co-op stuff

[quote name='Layd Dly']Im looking for someone to boost Def Jam Icon i need all achievements if someone wants to waste a few hours with me.[/QUOTE]I'll send you a FR.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Be willing to boost LOTR any day in the evening this week.[/QUOTE]Haven't done any gaming since getting my replacement 360, but will be back starting tonight.

[quote name='thamaster24']I haven't checked in a long time but if anyone wants to finish out the burger king games I want to get the last couple achievements. Are the servers even still up?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dieresis']I boosted the Pocketbike Racer achievements in late January, so I presume the servers are still up.

I need to do this Big Bumpin achievements, which are best done with a four-person boosting group. That would be cool if we could get one together. If not, the Big Bumpin achievement trading thread over at x360a.org is at http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17149&page=15.[/QUOTE]
I'm down for these as well. By the time I got these noone was online (if they ever were). I'll join up anytime unless I'm playing LOTRC or DJI since they are getting cut off soon.

Ranked in Banjo needs at least 4 people. It is excruciatingly difficult to get those Multiplayer achievements. You can apparently get Are You Trophy Thomas offline now, though. Go check on 360A for that info (it's on the game's forum page).

[quote name='freshzen']I'll probably be trying to find somebody to boost LOTR C with on Sunday if anybody is interested still...[/QUOTE]FR sent. Now, if only I can stay up past 8 when the kids go to sleep. Can't seem to kick this cold and I'm always tired even after several nights of 10+ hours of sleep.

[quote name='jdawgg76']
I'm down for these as well. By the time I got these noone was online (if they ever were). I'll join up anytime unless I'm playing LOTRC or DJI since they are getting cut off soon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Layd Dly']Id be interested in doing these as well.[/QUOTE]

Going to send all of you guys FR's now, let me know what the best time is for you. I'm on spring break and am completely free through the weekend. Work next week but it's pretty flexible.

Big Bumpin, here we go!
/cheesiness

Um, I'm on almost every day for (at least) a little bit. The weekends are probably best for me, though. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are my best boosting days, but that doesn't guarantee I'll be playing those days :p

did the banjo ones. that was cool.

these achievements for nba 2k7 are impossible for me without another controller. i turned the stats down low. added stats to my guys. turned the fouls off. and every time i steal the ball the opposing player just walks right throw me to steal it back. plus even with 99 shooting, kobe and others are missing shots from 9 feet away :| Kobe missed 3 layups in a row i am not lying to you and i watched as a player with 50stat for 3 pointer made 4 out of 10 attempts while i missed like 50!!! (when my guys had 99 for it)

band hero, anyone?

looking for someone to boost 3 multiplayer achievements. i thought this would be easy since the game is relatively new, but a random search last night found nobody online... at all... at any skill level... wtf? if anyone has the game, lemme know when you can load it up to grab some easy points.

GT: Stauskas

Hey, looking to play some games. I got

Halo 3
Gears of War 1
Army of Two
Ace Combat 6
Left 4 Dead
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Kane & Lynch
Guitar Hero 3
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
MLB 2k7
MLB 2k8
MLB 2k9

[quote name='Triarius340']Hey, looking to play some games. I got

Halo 3
Gears of War 1
Army of Two
Left 4 Dead[/QUOTE]

What are you looking to get or need help in these games. I'm up for playing Halo 3 , Gears or Army of Two , and my brothers are up for playing Left 4 Dead.

Looking to boost these games:
--------------------------------------
R-Type Dimensions (Wall of Fire)
WarTech (Hi-Rounder and 800 Matches - Long term boosting)
Dead or Alive 4 (Need about 50 more wins)
Scene It: Box Office Smash (Need 6 more wins)
Castle Crashers (Arena and Quaff Matches, Princess Kisses)
Rock Band 1 + 2 (Versus Matches)
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits (Face-Offs and Band vs. Band)
Virtua Tennis 3 (Ranked Matches)

Need Virus Achievements for:
-----------------------------------
Blitz: The League (Need the Blitz virus! Would greatly appreciate this one!)
NHL 2K9 (Need 2K Virus)
TNA iMPACT! (Need TNA Virus)
GRID (Need Developer Virus)

GT: Gunstar419 --- Message me with what games you want to boost. Mostly online late nights Pacific Time.

I have the Viruses for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts and Viva Pinata: Party Animals if anyone needs them. I also have a HARD mode save for Marvel Ultimate Alliance for Excelsior!

I'll also do one-way boosting for games on your list in exchange for those on mine.

If you guys are going to do 4 player co-op on legendary for Halo 3 give me a shout. If we can collect the stones at the same time that'd be awesome.

GunstarRed I'd help with Castle Crashers but I have barely played the game, so I don't know if I'd be much help.

I need someone to help boost Tony Hawk Project 8's online achievements. It will take at most 45 minutes. Just need to play 100 online games. I have the viral achievement.

Message me.

Speaking of viral achievements, I have the one for Mercs 2 if anyone needs it. I'll definitely be online tonite and monday night for LOTR:C and maybe Def Jam, but 200 wins seems like it would take forever so I may pass on it. I've been looking for my BK games, but the only one I found so far is Sneak King. . .

I noticed while looking at the page for the Recession Proof Gaming Contest on Xbox.com that Doom and Halo 3 are two of the games eligible for entries into the contest. I still need achievements in both games (and wouldn't mind just playing some matches in either one anyway) so if anyone wants to play either one just speak up or send a friend request. More interested in Doom than Halo 3 though.

[quote name='StarKnightX']What are you looking to get or need help in these games. I'm up for playing Halo 3 , Gears or Army of Two , and my brothers are up for playing Left 4 Dead.[/QUOTE]

I could possibly do Halo 3 or Gears.

Wannna Boost wit some CAGs. Shoot me a MSG/FR.
Have:

Army Of Two
COD:WaW
The Club
The Darkness
GoW2
GTAIV
Halo 3
L4D
MUA
MOHA
NBA Street HomeCourt
SR2
SCIV

XBLA:
Alien Homini
Aegis Wing
Castle Crashers
Carcassone
Heavy Weapon
Streets of Rage 2
Undertow
Yaris

[quote name='sml_mndz']Wannna Boost wit some CAGs. Shoot me a MSG/FR.[/quote]

I'm in for The Club and Gears 2.

Also: anyone up for some Stranglehold? The load times take a ridiculous amount of time, but the rounds are short.

Just a reminder to everyone: The Tiger Woods 07 and 08 servers go down May 11th. Most of the online achievements aren't too bad, but there is one in Tiger 08 where you have to get 5000 producer points in GamerNet. You get points by people playing and failing your challenges. The good thing is you don't even have to play the challenges, just load them up, hit 'X' to accept the challenge and then you can hit start and quit out. Rinse and repeat. I have 3 clips up now and would appreciate it if you could login with any accounts you have and fail them. Send me a message over XBL or post here and I will do the same for your clips. Thanks!

Edit - also if you are trying to get the Reality Star achievement in Tiger 08 where you have to beat one of all 4 challenges a friend put out some 9 and 18 hole challenges that are easy to beat. Look for GT - Korbens Bot

Hey guys, sorry for a lack of an update in FOREVER. I've been quite busy with a new job plus my computer crashed about 1-1.5 months ago so I had no backup of the updated list I had. I think it's time to officially call it quits on updating the boosting list. Most people just look at the most recent posts anyways and I don't really boost that often so my desire to maintain it has declined. I hope at least one person got some use from it.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Just a reminder to everyone: The Tiger Woods 07 and 08 servers go down May 11th.[/QUOTE]

I need to boost the Tiger 07 online wager achievements if anyone else needs them too. Haven't played that game in forever though, so I'm seriously rusty.

EA shut down the online tournaments for 07 long before 08 even came out, so those were extinct a long time ago.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Looking to work on The Club this weekend -- anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested. I asked in the actual forum for The Club and got basically no response. What time you think you'll be on?

[quote name='chimpster1313']I'd be interested. I asked in the actual forum for The Club and got basically no response. What time you think you'll be on?[/QUOTE]

Any time tonight, or pretty much any time after 6pm est tomorrow. Shoot me a message on Live and we can work out times :)

I could use some players for boosting (or just playing in general) in Gears 1. Specifically, I'm looking for the "Around the World" and "Mix it Up" achievements; seems nobody wants to play assassination, or any maps other than canals, gridlock, fuel depot, or war machine. Thankfully I can get the "win 20+ matches on xxxx" DLC achievements locally, if I have an hour to spend killing my second controller for each map...

bread's done
Back