CAG, DVDTalk, CC & Speedy's Ads

Need to read up on this thread. Haven't checked it/CAG in a bit just quick perusals. Thanks for the PM Speedy! Once I clear out my PM box I'll respond dilligently.

yes i know i posted it on the wrong board...kill me. I just know speedy through the weekly posts on this section, so I figure that here is the most logical place for ppl who know him to tell me whats up

Wow... posted in the wrong section AND he doesn't know what happened to Speedy.

This thread deserves at least 2 awards.

I'm curious to know how's speedy nowadays, I rarely visit any other board on CAG besides this one, a weekly or monthly update by CheapyD would be good to know Speedy is in good health.

Speedy took some heat after posting the Circuit City ad that exposed the PS3 price drop. CheapyD was subpoenaed by Circuit City's legal enforcers to surrender any and all info about Speedy, after which CheapyD filed a motion to quash aforementioned subpoena. Speedy went into hiding and has been lying low ever since. There haven't been any other updates on the case so far.

The CC corporate wankers just didn't like the fact that we were better informed, and earlier, than than even their stupid store managers. When I went into my CC with speedy's tips, I made every employee look like a total jackass. Same goes for Toys R Us. Bring back speedy, dammit!

[quote name='ElektroDragon']The CC corporate wankers just didn't like the fact that we were better informed, and earlier, than than even their stupid store managers. When I went into my CC with speedy's tips, I made every employee look like a total jackass. Same goes for Toys R Us. Bring back speedy, dammit![/quote]

I want to BE back!

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Can we get an update from the head cheap-ass?[/quote]

Even a simple, "nothing new" every week would suffice. We just need something!

[quote name='yukine']Cheapy did do just that on the latest CAGcast.[/quote]

Not everyone has the time nor the desire to listen to the CAGcast.

Yes, no new updates.

Desire, sure... but time? He usually makes these updates at the beginning of the show. Listening to the CAGcast for 10 minutes won't kill you.

bread's done
Back