CAG ESPN NHL 2k5 (Xbox) online league - PLAY YOUR GAMES BY 10/14

[quote name='karsh']I may have to drop out of the league, unless I seriously find out how to get Xbox Live to work here at college, cause it won't let me on at all...[/quote]

Is the college in South Jersey, possibly on Rt. 322? If so, you're shaq-fu-ed..... I speak from experience because I served time at Rowan, and the crazy firewalls they put up in the summer of '01 eliminated all types of file sharing and online gaming....

i could take your spot in the league if you do decide to drop out!!!
Either way I will be on tonight at around 5:00 p.m. Central. someone please look me up!!!

Ooohhh...I want in!

Any of the available spots, I don't mind.

I joined the CAG NFL League and that has fallen apart even before it started.

I won't be on tonight, though. Colts at Pats. Must. Watch.

[quote name='BigDirty'][quote name='karsh']I may have to drop out of the league, unless I seriously find out how to get Xbox Live to work here at college, cause it won't let me on at all...[/quote]

Is the college in South Jersey, possibly on Rt. 322? If so, you're shaq-fu-ed..... I speak from experience because I served time at Rowan, and the crazy firewalls they put up in the summer of '01 eliminated all types of file sharing and online gaming....[/quote]

Fortunately, it seems, not Rowan. The college that hates my Xbox is The College of New Jersey, in Ewing. If I can figure out what the hardware address of my Xbox is, I think I can register it onto the network, and then it should let me use it. The only problem now is finding the hardware address...

you just need the MAC address for your XBOX. Open up the network settings option without a disc in the drive and look around, it'll be in there somewhere.

Stick Me in for washington plz, Or if thats taken just hooks me up with another free slot, Thanks doods

you just need the MAC address for your XBOX. Open up the network settings option without a disc in the drive and look around, it'll be in there somewhere.

Xbox displays and even lets you change the MAC address if you need to.

LEAGUE CREATED: League Homepage
name: CAGHL
password: CAG

If your name is on the list below, sign on through Xbox live and then select LEAGUES -->JOIN SEASON
You can then search by hitting the black button and typing in "CAG"
Select your team with the left thumbstick - double check the list in the OP to make sure you are selecting the proper team.

I just joined but just a warning this is what you have to look forward to.
a8c58162d2df20549828cafb3645a961.jpg

Cheapy who the hell are these guys ? And what do that have to do with Xbox ESPN NHL Hockey 2k5 ? Well what ever it is, I'm in the league and I can tell you that I'm one of the few people that didn't fall off the face of the earth in the CAG NFL 2k5 league.

I signed up, more people need to...

Is this the kind of league that has trading and stuff or are the rosters going to be static? Either way it'll still be fun.

Everybody check the first post and sign up!

We are playing on PRO, 5 minute periods, default speed, no fighting, yes trades.

Hey.. sorry guys.

I"m really really busy this semester. I won't have time to play... sorry I didn't inform you earlier, I meant to! I had the Wild. Good luck to whoever gets my team, and lead Minnesota to victory!

How long are you giving everyone to sign up? What is people don't sign into the league? will you kick them and give someone else a chance?

How long is the season?

Little problem right now, KingDox has my team that I signed up for (Anaheim). Can he be switched to his team (I believe its LA) so I can enter the league. Thanks!!

[quote name='doubledown']How long are you giving everyone to sign up? What is people don't sign into the league? will you kick them and give someone else a chance?

How long is the season?[/quote]
I think will give people about a week or so to sign up.
If they don't sign up, we will find replacements.
The season is 30 something games, with the playoffs being best of 5.

[quote name='gomer1andonly']Little problem right now, KingDox has my team that I signed up for (Anaheim). Can he be switched to his team (I believe its LA) so I can enter the league. Thanks!![/quote]

I'll do it when I get home tonight.

I'll try to sign up tomorrow. Haven't put the disc into my Xbox for a little over a week.

[quote name='gomer1andonly']Little problem right now, KingDox has my team that I signed up for (Anaheim). Can he be switched to his team (I believe its LA) so I can enter the league. Thanks!![/quote]

I just changed teams sorry about that.

Wow, I went to the ESPN site like 1 min after I changed teams and the ESPN site already had been changed. That's some fast updating.

[quote name='KingDox'][quote name='gomer1andonly']Little problem right now, KingDox has my team that I signed up for (Anaheim). Can he be switched to his team (I believe its LA) so I can enter the league. Thanks!![/quote]

I just changed teams sorry about that.

Wow, I went to the ESPN site like 1 min after I changed teams and the ESPN site already had been changed. That's some fast updating.[/quote]

Thanks for the help, I'll be sure to sign up when I get home from work.

Might I again recommend that everyone give an AIM screenname for communication once this league gets going?

My AIM is listed here, just identify yourself first because theres been spam there lately.

So who wants to make some trades? And what about all the players on the free agent list?

[quote name='WildWop']Might I again recommend that everyone give an AIM screenname for communication once this league gets going?[/quote]

i added my AIM name to my signature thingy just to make everything extra easy.

it would probably be a smart thing to do if everyone made a category on their AIM friends list for this league, and then put everyone on it. also, having your gamer tag in your AIM info would probably be good as well, since for many people (such as myself) the names are not the same.

I made a new logo for the CAGHL league website. Check it out on the league's message board and let me know what you think !

[quote name='METH']I made a new logo for the CAGHL league website. Check it out on the league's message board and let me know what you think ![/quote]
Awesome...I swapped out the old one.
Thanks!

i would definatley join up, i'll take whatever team i can get, i just won't have my cable connection till wednesday the 22nd..... would that work out?

I will take over columbus for santurio since he switched to toronto. also i will give my xbox id when i establish it on wednesday.

If there's still space I'll hop in and take Atlanta. I might be able to work something with Heatley and Kovalchuk.

EDIT: And if anyone drops Boston I'll pick them up. But Atlanta is fine.

[quote name='Lorik']If there's still space I'll hop in and take Atlanta. I might be able to work something with Heatley and Kovalchuk.

EDIT: And if anyone drops Boston I'll pick them up. But Atlanta is fine.[/quote]

I'm waiting CheapyD to confirm if i can take over the Red Wings and i'll let you have Atlanta.

[quote name='METH'][quote name='Lorik']If there's still space I'll hop in and take Atlanta. I might be able to work something with Heatley and Kovalchuk.

EDIT: And if anyone drops Boston I'll pick them up. But Atlanta is fine.[/quote]

I'm waiting CheapyD to confirm if i can take over the Red Wings and i'll let you have Atlanta.[/quote]

Confirmed...OP should be up to date.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='METH'][quote name='Lorik']If there's still space I'll hop in and take Atlanta. I might be able to work something with Heatley and Kovalchuk.

I'm waiting CheapyD to confirm if i can take over the Red Wings and i'll let you have Atlanta.[/quote]

Confirmed...OP should be up to date.[/quote]

Thanks,
BTW - do i have to do anything to finalize the team switch?

bread's done
Back