CAG Fund for Child's Play 2008 Raffle - $32,667 Raised! - Winners Posted!

[quote name='CloudANDTidus']It's not being displayed on the UK front page. I know our cash isn't worth much anymore but you could still be missing out on possible donations.[/quote]

Yeah, I kept it north america only because I doubt prize donators will want to ship internationally.

[quote name='pjarvi']Is it in one of the customizable module's? I removed some from the front page, so that may be why I don't see it. I'm also using Safari, but i'm not using any ad-blockers.[/quote]

Its in the spot where the normal 300x250 appears. Its not customizable. If you are in the USA or Canada, you should see it. Lemme play around with it a bit.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']I just won a PixelJunk Eden code from spiketv, and after playing the demo it's not really my cup of tea. I would like to donate it as a raffle prize, is this possible? Can I just e-mail or PM it to cheapy?[/quote]Hey Cheapy, mind letting me know? Thanks.

cheapyd u said old school games can be used right . bcause i have some old school games to give for prizes

Last edited:
[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, I kept it north america only because I doubt prize donators will want to ship internationally.

Its in the spot where the normal 300x250 appears. Its not customizable. If you are in the USA or Canada, you should see it. Lemme play around with it a bit.[/QUOTE]

My apologies, I had a hosts filter installed that was blocking it. I can see it now.
Thanks for looking into it though, I appreciate the effort to help me out!

I bought an absolutely silly amount of games this season -- so for the rest of the year, when I see a deal that I want to hit, rather than spend, I'm going to donate. I did this today with PoP.

[quote name='nosoup4you0814']I gave my $5.00. Wish I could give more but paying for college has left my kinda broke :cry:[/quote] Me too. Damn college and its expensive ways! In for 5!

If every cagcast/cagforeplay listner was in for 5 then this would hit the limit in a day. Come on ppl! Just imagine all the money you have saved from CAG over the years, and tell me you can't justify 5$ bucks!

I understand times are tight, but if you still have an internet connection/computer/money to pay for power, than maybe you can afford 5 bucks.

Happy Holidays CAGs!

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']I just won a PixelJunk Eden code from spiketv, and after playing the demo it's not really my cup of tea. I would like to donate it as a raffle prize, is this possible? Can I just e-mail or PM it to cheapy?[/quote]
I believe I am the third person who would like to as well

I was unable to donate last year so I made sure that I could do it this year. Also I want thank everyone else who donated and/or put up prizes. It great to see.

I've put in $10 three times since the ChipIn link went up. And I'll probably do it at least one more time before the end of the year. It just feels like less money if I do it a wee little bit at a time.

Just chipped in $20.00 more. We gotta get back on target for the 30K.

On a side note, I think I just became contributor 666!

Finally was able to donate some cash. In years prior, I always donated a few hundred dollars, but I've been hit with hard times just like everyone else. Since we can't donate used prizes, I decided to sell off what used things I had and use that money to donate to Child's Play.

Hope we can reach our goal, but I'm proud of any amount the community gathers up.

I donated the 2.51 to get it to the half way mark!

15k down...
15k to go
I will be Doubling my $20 contribution on my next pay check hopefully many of you can do the same

[quote name='starmask2k3']cheapyd u said old school games can be used right . bcause i have some old school games to give for prizes[/QUOTE]

can u please tell me if this ok cheapyD and add me for a sealed unreal tournment 3 faceplate

I donated $25. I think some people may not even be seeing the donate box since Firefox blocks it. I had to turn off Ad-Blocker to. I didn't even know it was up until someone mentioned that in another thread.

Was the goal set alot higher this year or is it a side effect of the bad economy or both? I seem to remember last year we destroyed the goal within a couple weeks or so and this year we've just crossed the 50% mark.

[quote name='Chitown021']Was the goal set alot higher this year or is it a side effect of the bad economy or both? I seem to remember last year we destroyed the goal within a couple weeks or so and this year we've just crossed the 50% mark.[/quote]

The goal last year I think was like 10k, which was bumped to 20 or 25k after it was passed so quickly. Then we got as far as 30k by the time it was over, which is probably why it's set so high this year as last year seemingly set the benchmark.

chipped in 10.00
It's kinda amazing that a bunch of cheap asses donated $15,000. On the other hand, here's hoping we don't stall out at 15k. I know we can do better.

[quote name='SuxoR']Hey guys I have a debit card and a credit card can somebody help me donate?

:p[/quote]

Click the "Chip In" link in my sig. Pretty straightforward from there.

I just donated $10. I'd donate more but I'm really strapped for cash right now :( Having my employer send me home after 25 minutes yesterday didn't really help either. Can't wait till this recession is over =P

Thanks for doing what you guys are doing :) We do make a difference with our small donations.

In for $20. I've probably saved twice that much during this Christmas alone thanks to the site, it's the least I could do. Hopefully I'll come with some more cash between now and the end of the year to chip a little extra.

bread's done
Back